Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: ☢We the forgotten ones: a twilight 2000 RPG (3/6?)☢ An Atomic Anabasis.  (Read 5251 times)

3_14159

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Anderson stopped the carrier and got out, walking once around it looking for any damages. None were found, though the jeep showed more water inside than it should have. "I'll check that out once we rest," he said, then waited for everyone to join him.
"North turned out to be not that abandoned. How about we just head west?"

Slick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Phillip grunted before rubbing the back of his head. "Gah, son of a..." He then took notice of what landed on, then next to him. "Oh, so now you show up?"
Philip climbed out Stoner in hand before turning to address Anderson. "Maybe, but I'd prefer a group consensus."

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile

"West just brought back into the Soviet net. North is same as east was, through areas Soviet's are leaving. South is same as west."
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

3_14159

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Anderson leaned at the carrier, and asked Oceanius "So you want to go north?"

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile

"As east again has hostiles, I think yes. Here is no good, and going into areas filled with angered soviets is poor plan."
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Leaning out of the jeep Vera voices her opinion, "The forces ve met, they vill continue on and cross the bridge by Konin no? North risks running into them again."

Noticing Philip rubbing his head she adds "Are you hurt Ottersen?"

Slick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Phillip paused at the Germans question. "Huh? Oh! That...heh my Stoner finally decided to turn up, by the way of clocking me upside the head."

He shrugged. "Shouldn't be anything to bad 'Doc', I mean you know." He began to tap his fist against his helmet.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 12:06:40 am by Slick »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]