Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

Author Topic: Dominus - Or how i learned to stop worrying and embrace the Bloodsport (8/8)  (Read 7357 times)

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Schedule so far:

Day 1: 1 sesterces price per head

Fight one, 2v2. Lesbonicus provides Decus and the Gaul for 15 sesterces vs Needs filling still for 15

Fight 2, Max vs 1  Drusus provides Tribus, I buy copper spear for him for 5, 12 sesterces for Drusus Vs. Maximus for 15 Needs confirmation though.
Estimated cost of day 1: 62 sesterces

Day 2: 2 sesterces per head

Fight one, Nature's Judgement.  Drusus provides Lar for 20 sesterces vs Laelius provides a Wargr for 30 sesterces

Fight two: Lesbonicus provides Opidarmus and Melarix of 15 Vs. Undetermined for 15

Fight 3, showcase:  Lesbonicus provides Kari, Pelas and One eye with 2 subpar slaves for 65 vs. Undetermined for 10 each combatant (50 total)

Estimated Price day 2: 195 sesterces
Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey guys you mind getting things sorted? That way we can actually see the fights go ahead :D
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile

Regulus

As it appears you are having difficulty filling some of your events, I will be willing to provide both sides of both 2v2 fights. I can pair off each named character with a subpar slave.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile

Dear, Regulus

Your 5v5 Themed battle doesn't have one of its other sides filled, I will provide 5 standard slaves to be the other contestants for the upcoming battle.

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Dear, Regulus

Your 5v5 Themed battle doesn't have one of its other sides filled, I will provide 5 standard slaves to be the other contestants for the upcoming battle.

Okay, accepted at 10 sesterces per combatant. Is 15 for Maximus fight acceptable? Also, for my themed fight, I am willing to pay 20 sesterces for Maximus if he makes it through his first fight earlier in the month relatively unscathed. Lastly, I still have at most two 2v2 unfilled, would to fill one of those, if you have enough gladiators?

Regulus

As it appears you are having difficulty filling some of your events, I will be willing to provide both sides of both 2v2 fights. I can pair off each named character with a subpar slave.

We will see what the other ludus says about this, but for now, consider your request accepted for at least one fight. I will attempt to find something for the other 2v2.

To the animal broker (or Laelius)  how much to have 2-3 of your cheetahs appear in one of the arena games? I'm thinking around 35 sesterces, and of course if you win that is an additional 10 sesterces.
Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

Dear Regulus:

Sadly, I only possess one cheetah. I am more than willing to provide it at that price, however.

However, I also possess 4 exotic "Rompo" which would be far more entertaining and drawing of clients. Customers? Whatever you call them. Audience. Bidding for their services starts at 30 sesterces. Note they are currently untrained. You will need to hire guards to keep them in order.

Dear Cassini:

Bored customers? Perhaps my "Rompo" will remove that boredom. Bidding for their services starts at 30 sesterces. Note they are currently untrained. You will need to hire guards to keep them in order.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 05:30:33 pm by FallacyofUrist »
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Dear Regulus:

Sadly, I only possess one cheetah. I am more than willing to provide it at that price, however.

However, I also possess 4 exotic "Rompo" which would be far more entertaining and drawing of clients. Customers? Whatever you call them. Audience. Bidding for their services starts at 30 sesterces. Note they are currently untrained. You will need to hire guards to keep them in order.

Dear Cassini:

Bored customers? Perhaps my "Rompo" will remove that boredom. Bidding for their services starts at 30 sesterces. Note they are currently untrained. You will need to hire guards to keep them in order.

Ahh they sound quite exotic! Perfect for my games! How about 2 Rompos for 40 sesterces? If they survive, you will get them back and could be considered an 'advertisement' of their capabilities to other buyers.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile

Okay, accepted at 10 sesterces per combatant. Is 15 for Maximus fight acceptable? Also, for my themed fight, I am willing to pay 20 sesterces for Maximus if he makes it through his first fight earlier in the month relatively unscathed. Lastly, I still have at most two 2v2 unfilled, would to fill one of those, if you have enough gladiators?
I will provide Maximus for both of the battles if he survives the first battles or other wise wounded, and 2 standard slaves for your 2v2 on Day 2, If Maximus is unable to fight for the second battle, than a standard slave will replace him. All credit expenses are satisfactory.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 05:55:09 pm by Shadowclaw777 »

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Schedule so far:

Fight one, 2v2. Lesbonicus provides Decus and the Gaul for 15 sesterces vs 2 Rompos for (40) Price still needs confirmation (10 to winner)

Fight 2, Max vs 1  Drusus provides Tribus, I buy copper spear for him for 5, 12 sesterces for Drusus Vs. Maximus for 15  (10 to winner)

Estimated cost of day 1: 107 sesterces

Day 2: 2 sesterces per head

Fight one, Nature's Judgement.  Drusus provides Lar for 20 sesterces vs Laelius provides a Wargr for 30 sesterces

Fight two: Lesbonicus provides Opidarmus and Melarix of 15 Vs. Lopicus's 2 standard slaves 15 (10 to winner)

Fight 3, showcase:  Lesbonicus provides Kari, Pelas and One eye with 2 subpar slaves for 65 vs. Lopicus's Maximus (20 sesterces) and 4 standard slaves for 10 each combatant (60 total)

Estimated Price day 2: 215 sesterces

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

Ahh they sound quite exotic! Perfect for my games! How about 2 Rompos for 40 sesterces? If they survive, you will get them back and could be considered an 'advertisement' of their capabilities to other buyers.
Certainly. Unless somebody else bids higher for all 4, you will get your Rompos.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I won't be able to post today, I'll setup the pit fights later tonight or tomorrow. Sorry to delay the festivities.))

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Fight one, 2v2. Lesbonicus provides Decus and the Gaul for 15 sesterces vs 2 Rompos for (40) Price still needs confirmation (10 to winner)
[/b]

I have no idea how dangerous Rompos are, but I'm concerned my gladiators will die quickly in this engagement. I'd be happy for them to fight one rompos at 15sc, but to fight both I'll need a payment of 40sc to cover the inevitable losses.

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

[/b]

I have no idea how dangerous Rompos are, but I'm concerned my gladiators will die quickly in this engagement. I'd be happy for them to fight one rompos at 15sc, but to fight both I'll need a payment of 40sc to cover the inevitable losses.
Fair enough, 40 it is.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Domenico Cassini (click to show/hide)

Dear Cassini:

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Domenico Cassini (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9