Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16

Author Topic: ED Mission 1: No legs left unhurt  (Read 33941 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
Re: ED Mission 1: Vexing
« Reply #120 on: April 19, 2017, 02:34:09 pm »

"Yeah, don't look at me. I'm sure his new cyberlimbs are going to be awesome and have lots of- ow. What was i thinking about?"

Pick up the guy with melty feet. The guy who was carrying him is not a good influence on his health. Go back to the medic.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 20, 2017, 01:10:27 am »

Bastien is in extreme pain. Bastien regrets everything right now. The prick has never been more angry and in pain then right about now. He kinda has no inention of dying either. His plan grit the fuck up try to slavage his pride and get awesome robot parts.
I-it's just a flesh wound. T-that screaming. Was j-just acting."
Be damn picked up. Try to salvage pride and appear heroic and manly and awesome. At very least don't humiliate self further....As for actually contributing he will be looking around while held for anything dangerous...he kinda need's...to..UGHHHH rely on inferiors.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 01:12:25 am by AbstractTraitorHero »
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 20, 2017, 06:45:43 am »

Try to find an access panel and see if I can close down the section of the ship that our team is in while venting everything else.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 20, 2017, 01:16:32 pm »

try to find a way to send a message over the ships inter coms, send this message:
"This is your hero speaking....weather on the ships a cool and clear 68 fahrenheight with little clouds...uhhhh may have some minor issues with the breach reactor core....uhhhh Could you all kindly take your seats and find a sealed room....in uhhhh around twenty minutes we willl be performing a full flush of the ship via the air locks to remove the unwanted passengers. This was your hero speaking, over."
If I can't find a way to access the ships intercoms then just pick up the poor lad I dropped on the floor and loot the newly made amputee of his belonggings since he won't need them.

Intercom, intercom, where is it? This maybe?

[Aux: 2-1] You poke around menus of the thing and give it a test scream. Moment later it plays your scream back with hundred times greater volume and modulated to point you hardly recognize it as your own. Somewhere in distance many familiar shrill sounds responds.

"And now your hero makes tactical retreat."

You pick up the boxer guy and make as speedy retreat as you dare without hurting your leg.

"Yeah, don't look at me. I'm sure his new cyberlimbs are going to be awesome and have lots of- ow. What was i thinking about?"

Pick up the guy with melty feet. The guy who was carrying him is not a good influence on his health. Go back to the medic.

He's not good for your health either, already summoning more bugs. And since he picked up the melty legs, you choose to carry the other victim of his.

Bastien is in extreme pain. Bastien regrets everything right now. The prick has never been more angry and in pain then right about now. He kinda has no inention of dying either. His plan grit the fuck up try to slavage his pride and get awesome robot parts.
I-it's just a flesh wound. T-that screaming. Was j-just acting."
Be damn picked up. Try to salvage pride and appear heroic and manly and awesome. At very least don't humiliate self further....As for actually contributing he will be looking around while held for anything dangerous...he kinda need's...to..UGHHHH rely on inferiors.

I guess Joanna lends you a shoulder.

Try to find an access panel and see if I can close down the section of the ship that our team is in while venting everything else.

Such things are managed from bridge and that appears to be on floor below if you read guide right. You lead your half of the team in direction where the elevator seems to be. No long after the other half hobbles your way in great hurry carrying new quadruple amputee. Apparently they found a way to attract more alien bugs. Well done!

Anyway, you pick up speed and eventually locate the elevator down to bridge at the same time as another group of vexiles locates you. Elevator ahead, vexiles behind.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 20, 2017, 01:25:39 pm »

Pile in the elivator and heat up the area outside the door way of the elivator to roast some bugs, at least till the door closes
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: April 20, 2017, 02:40:01 pm »

Dream of still having feets.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 20, 2017, 04:08:17 pm »

"Awww, shit."

Pile into the elevator. Hit the button for the bridge as soon as everyone (who is still alive  ) is in the elevator.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 20, 2017, 04:11:12 pm »

Yep, to the elevator we go!
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: April 21, 2017, 12:47:39 pm »

Dream of still having feets.

[Will: 5-1] You dream of having feets of shiny chrome. You dream of kicking Citotp on face because he covets your new feets.

"Awww, shit."

Pile into the elevator. Hit the button for the bridge as soon as everyone (who is still alive  ) is in the elevator.

It's otherwise all good, but it seems to want "authorization" before doing anything. It's not really suprising. Bridge of a spaceship is not area where just everybody can stroll in when they feel like it.

Yep, to the elevator we go!

Yup.

Pile in the elivator and heat up the area outside the door way of the elivator to roast some bugs, at least till the door closes

[Uncon: 3] After hitting "Execute" it seems your manipulator is stuck in sunbathing mode. Bugs dodge away from area in middle of the hallway leading to elevator. A small bottleneck, yes, but it doesn't slow them down any significant degree. In addition mathematics manipulator made you solve have given you pounding headache and your thoughts are sluggish.

The amputee Citotp carries is moaning weakly.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 21, 2017, 12:52:34 pm »

"Don't worry buddy, everything is going to be fine."

Coo relaxing lies to the amputee. Torch bugs if they get in the elevator.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 01:42:12 pm by Egan_BW »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: April 21, 2017, 01:38:37 pm »

Keep holding off the buggers with laser rifle till the elivator door is closed.once they are closed set about looting the injured for usefull stuff to "Borrow"
"Press the button! Press the button!Press the button!Press the button! PRESS IT!"
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: April 21, 2017, 02:30:20 pm »

Continue to be cargo.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: April 21, 2017, 04:15:27 pm »

"I'm working on it!"

Try to override the authorization, or at the very least get the doors closed and the lift moving.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
Re: ED Mission 1: No legs left unhurt
« Reply #133 on: April 22, 2017, 02:25:21 pm »

"Don't worry buddy, everything is going to be fine."

Coo relaxing lies to the amputee. Torch bugs if they get in the elevator.

"Don't worry, if they bite you again Vik will carve even more meat out of you!"

You whip your torch out and prep yourself. It doesn't matter if you use your mind or laser as long as you get to burn bugs.

Keep holding off the buggers with laser rifle till the elivator door is closed.once they are closed set about looting the injured for usefull stuff to "Borrow"
"Press the button! Press the button!Press the button!Press the button! PRESS IT!"

[Con: 5+1] Panic gets better of you and you swing the laser around wildly, cutting bugs, walls and lights alike, and apparently cutting some important powerline in progress because all lights on this side of the hallway go off, plunging you all into darkness. What little lights reflect from random open doors you can see your assault didn't do much to stop vexiles. Some have stopped to eat remains their comrades, but more than half keeps aiming for the original prey. Darkness doesn't seem to bother them that much.

Continue to be cargo.

You keep dreaming of burning feets.

"I'm working on it!"

Try to override the authorization, or at the very least get the doors closed and the lift moving.

[Aux: 5+1] All doors on the ship are already behind your master password, and this one is no exception. As soon as door closes and team is safely locked within you rip off the panel and fiddle with wires inside until something clicks in place and elevator falls freely down onto next floor without any consideration of safety.

Bastien: 6-1
Citotp: 1-1, 1-1
Filgres: 4
Grits: 3
Joanna: 5
Vik: 5-1

Despite of missing one leg entirely and suffering severe bloodloss Bastien takes the fall masterfully on his remaining leg. He doesn't even grunt. Stoic as fuck. Joanna maintains her reputation as space fairy and bends her knees in perfect sync with Bastien who she is supporting. Vik grunts from sudden pressure on his leg wound, while the sudden stop makes Filgres wake up. Grits sprains his ankle but is otherwise fine. Citotp on the other hand doesn't handle the situation well; he lands in wrong angle, breaking some bones in his legs and banging his helmet on wall as he falls on his ass. He's out like lights Vik broke.

Door opens accompanied by pleasant "ping" sound and reveals the bridge of interstellar cargo freighter. It's unsuprisingly empty of both people and vexiles. Number of screens are displaying all kinds of information that team doesn't understand at all. It's probably largely irrelevant anyway. This is probably the only safe place on entire ship. All conscious people sigh in relief.

Enjoy your moment of respite and try to not fly into sun.
Old sigs.
Games.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
Re: ED Mission 1: No legs left unhurt
« Reply #134 on: April 22, 2017, 02:33:27 pm »

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16