Deep Ones awaken
- 3 (27.3%)
Haunted manor
- 3 (27.3%)
Other
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Author Topic: Horror Time: Lone cabin in the woods [6/6] Death count: 1  (Read 11424 times)

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: Horror Time: Lone cabin in the woods [6/6]
« Reply #90 on: May 12, 2017, 02:42:43 pm »

Happy reloaded his newly beloved assault rifle. He felt nothing could stop him, but then he remembered that he should care for friends, and what friend leaves a mate to be eaten by moles? Happy turned around and grinned wildly whilst"Oy! Moletimillionaire! Suck on this peanut!" Happy shouted and fired a burst at the mole king whilst masticating on one of his cigars. Then he went stompville on the king's vassals.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 12, 2017, 03:17:34 pm »

Meet up with Happy. Ask if he'd like some backup?
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 12, 2017, 11:39:57 pm »

Try again. Failing that, throw the chair leg directly at the figure.
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 13, 2017, 04:38:24 pm »

Let's um...just ready weapon in case anything shows up she is not confident in defying the mole man and having something like that on her side seems benificial.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 16, 2017, 11:49:18 am »

Horror Time 3

Happy reloaded his newly beloved assault rifle. He felt nothing could stop him, but then he remembered that he should care for friends, and what friend leaves a mate to be eaten by moles? Happy turned around and grinned wildly whilst shouting: Oy! Moletimillionaire! Suck on this peanut!

[Happy: 1, Demonic Mole King: 4] And then he fired a burst of bullets at the mole king, but with inhumanly quick gesture, it ripped out a chunk of rock from the ground with telekinesis and used it as a shield. All the bullets ricocheted at Happy! He fell on the ground, blood pouring out of his wounds.

[3] Skeliborn was running to help him and avoided all the bullets just by a short inch! If he moved a few seconds earlier, he'd be wounded too!

[4] Jeremiah willingly snapped away into insanity and went berserk!

[Jeremiah: 2 +2, Demonic mole king: 5] With one wild swing, he freed himself from the moles holding him and then charged at the mole king, but it easily dodged his lunge.

[5] Once again William proved that no matter what was going on, he could still survive by staying idle.

[2] Amelia reached for her rusty hammer. He felt that her high was ending and all of a sudden the mole king seemed much more frightening.

[3] Richard once again read his excerpt from Necronomicon:

Y'AI 'NG'NGAH,
YOG-SOTHOTH
H'EE-L'GEB
F'AI THRODOG
UAAAH!

[3] Suddenly a fire started on one of planks in front of him and extinguished itself in a blink of an eye, leaving another Necronomicon excerpt on the floor.

[3] Richard picked it up - it was a passage written in Naacal glyph language.

Happy: Lost 6 HP, several gunshot wounds, bleeding.
Jeremiah: Berserk! (player loses control of his character), Jeremiah's intestines are fine now
Amelia: High ended
Richard: Received another Necronomicon excerpt

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 16, 2017, 01:22:09 pm »

"That was... Unexpected to say the least,
but whatever."

Throw the chair leg at the Mole King.
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 16, 2017, 02:37:05 pm »

"Whack-a-mole time!" Happy shrieked in pain before slamming one of his heavy sticks into the mole king. Then he desinfected his wound... with alcohol - the only way for him.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 16, 2017, 02:39:19 pm »

I think you forgot to regen my health by 2 from armok. It's a passive ability, right?

Slaughter the Mole King by using the flame thrower I built
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 16, 2017, 04:05:46 pm »

((Your health is at maximum already, you can't regenerate more health than you can maximally have.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 16, 2017, 11:59:01 pm »

You know what. Let's get high again.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Horror Time: Lone cabin in the woods [6/6] Death count: 1
« Reply #100 on: May 22, 2017, 03:48:57 pm »

Horror Time 4

[Happy: 4 -1, Mole king: 6] Whack-a-mole time! - Happy shrieked in pain before throwing all his heavy sticks at the demonic mole king. The demon dodged all of them, but he clumsily fell over his own leg and tumbled on the ground to the other end of basement!

[2 -1] Then Happy took his hip flask and poured some alcohol on his gun wounds, but all of a sudden it pained much worse and blood started pouring out even quicker!

[6] Jeremiah suddenly snapped out of his berserk stance. He stared confused at the burning mole demon.

[1] William just died - his head literally exploded, throwing chunks of bones and brain all around the cabin!

[Skeliborn: 5, Mole king: 2] Skeliborn readied his self-made flamethrower and waited until the demon stopped tumbling, and then unleashed a stream of burning liquid directly on the being! Curiously, the flames didn't damaged cabin or hurt anyone else. The demonic mole king instantly turned ablaze! It got up and ran around the basement, trying to extinguish itself!

[5] Amelia took out her bong and got some drugs once again. After just a minute she didn't see a burning demon running wildly and flying brains - it was all butterflies and rainbows, and a happy man dancing breakdance all around the room, constantly changing colours too!

That was... Unexpected to say the least, but whatever... - said Richard, grabbing his trusty chair leg.

[2] He thrown it at the burning demon, but he missed.

Suddenly someone knocked to the door. A medium height and build man with medium length brown hair. John J. J. Schmidt only took a short walk from kitchen to bathroom, and all of a sudden he found himself in a forest surrounded by corpses of zombie moles, screams coming from withing the cabin. After a while the screams ceased, the mole king burnt to ashes.

Happy: -2 HP, near death, lost 3 heavy sticks
Jeremiah: Berserk ended
William: Is dead
Skeliborn: Lost 1L of methanol
Amelia: High, her bong is only half filled now
Richard: lost chair leg
John: johns in
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 01:19:48 am by Dark One »

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 22, 2017, 04:26:57 pm »

Grab another chair leg.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 22, 2017, 05:04:59 pm »

((Do I still have no control over my character?))
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 22, 2017, 08:57:48 pm »

Sing always think on the bright side of life.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 23, 2017, 01:17:20 am »

((Forgot he was berserk when writing the turn. You have control once again, I'll alter the turn with your characters action and add lost 4 HP))

((Edit: Done. You rolled a 6, so to not alter the turn too much your berserk ended. You can control your character now.))
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 01:21:04 am by Dark One »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8