Deep Ones awaken
- 3 (27.3%)
Haunted manor
- 3 (27.3%)
Other
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Author Topic: Horror Time: Lone cabin in the woods [6/6] Death count: 1  (Read 11423 times)

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
Re: Horror Time: Lone cabin in the woods [6/6]
« Reply #75 on: April 30, 2017, 03:05:05 pm »

"I'll have to paint this when I get back."

Toss the head out of the house as a warning to the other buggers.
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 30, 2017, 06:13:07 pm »

Recover, continue attacking any horrors nearby.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 30, 2017, 10:34:00 pm »

Amelia pant's blood coating her arm. She stared at the bloody bandage her glass's having been slightly cracked in the struggle with the horror. She breathed and breathed as her eyes watered.
"g-Guys i-it hurts...my arm hurt..hurt's fucking bad. I-I...."
Look for something I can use to set my arm. Play a little bit of music to calm down. Something beautiful and happy and good feeling that'll make her feel all is right with the world. Bandage my arm more if I can. Just fix myself up as best I can.
 Set myself up in as safe a position as I possibly can.

((Holy crap I didn't think Amelia would make it through that;-; U legends.))
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 01, 2017, 02:52:18 pm »

Look for ammunition. Sing drunkenly. Search the loose boards for hidden alcohol stashes.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 02, 2017, 05:22:02 am »

Run away!!!
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 10, 2017, 07:26:27 am »

Horror Time 1

[6] Happy searched all the loose floor boards for hidden stashes with ammunition and alcohol, singing drunkenly. All of a sudden he found a military cache with cyryllic letters on it. Upon opening it, he found an OTs-14 Groza machine gun with about 300 bullets of ammo!

[1] There was a box with provisions too which might've held alcohol, but then he had to puke once again and filled whole stash with his vomit!

[6] Jeremiah recovered from previous fight and looked around the basement for any horrors more. Suddenly ground below him started shaking!

[6] Just in front of him, a giant, rotting mole with enormous, bloody teeth burst from the ground. There was some figure in a long, black coat sitting on it. It stepped down and muttered somehting in an eerie language: Lla'ghasihr turey ogh maiath! - and the mole disappeared in bowels of earth. The figure revealed it's mostly featureless face - it only had demonic eyes! Demonic King of Moles stared at Jeremiah, then at Richard and Amelia, and shouted out: Vixish et uokfera uut! - gesturing to them as if he wanted them to kneel before him.

[5] At this point William became a true master of ignoring the world around him!

[6] Skeliborn wanted to just run away, but when he reached the window he saw a horde of zombie moles approaching the cabin!

[3] At least his bleeding stopped!

Amelia pants blood coating on her arm. She stared at the bloody bandage, her glasses having been slightly cracked in the struggle with the horror. She breathed and breathed as her eyes watered. g-Guys i-it hurts...my arm hurt..hurt's fucking bad. I-I.... - she silently cried out.

[1] She wanted to look for something to set her arm with, but then something huge burst through the ground and a strange figure stepped in front of Jeremiah. This was enough to stop her in place!

[4] Amelia turned on her phone and started playing some soothing music. "What a wonderful world" by Louis Armstrong seemed deppressingly good at calming her in grave danger.

[4] Then she bandaged up her arm and scrambled to a shady corner in the far end of cellar, where she should be relatively safe.

I'll have to paint this when I get back. - Richard exclaimed, examining horror's skull. Then he grabbed it and positioned himself that through the hole in ceiling he could see window.

[4] He perfectly thrown the head through the hole and through the window above, and it landed a few metres away from the cabin!

[5] Suddenly something burst through the ground in front of Jeremiah and a figure in black coat approached them. For some reason he thought that he saw it in his Necronomicon excerpt, or at least it was mentioned there!

Happy: Hangover ended, no more vomiting.
Skeliborn: Bleeding stopped
Amelia: HP fully restored. Arm still painfully broken.

((Sorry for lack of update. Been a bit out of touch.))

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 10, 2017, 07:34:18 am »

Attack! If I'm going to die I'm going down swinging!
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 10, 2017, 08:15:58 am »

Head up the steps to the main cabin. If I have time for it, scramble for the Necronomicon page and recite this line at the Demon Mole King:
Y'AI 'NG'NGAH,
YOG-SOTHOTH
H'EE-L'GEB
F'AI THRODOG
UAAAH!
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 10, 2017, 08:23:00 am »

((Rolling 1 on this one would be !!FUN!!))

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 10, 2017, 09:36:56 am »

Shout "COOL IT" at the zombie horde and unleash the aptly named Groza on them.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 10, 2017, 10:25:34 am »

"O-Okay."
Akwardly kneel.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 10, 2017, 11:12:24 am »

((Rolling 1 on this one would be !!FUN!!))

((I actually think it would be kind of cool. As long as it doesn't kill me.))

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 11, 2017, 05:15:22 am »

Praise Armoc.
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 11, 2017, 04:09:26 pm »

Horror Time 2

COOL IT! - Happy Chappy screamed, loading his OTs-14 Groza machine gun and moving to a window shooting position.

[Happy: 3, Zombie moles: 1] He then shot towards the slowly crawling horde. Being a bit heavy on the trigger, he lost more ammo than was necessary, but at least he can be sure that they won't move anymore.

[Jeremiah: 3, Demonic Mole King: 6] Jeremiah hastily lunged at the demonic figure and landed a surprise punch that almost gouged it's eye out! The demon was enraged, and it's counterattack was quick - breaking Jeremiah's tooth!

[Demonic Mole King: 5, Jeremiah: 2] Nix wanted to strike whenever demon leaves any opening, but the mole king out-smarted him! Shlgazafhur! - it shouted, and numerous moles popped through the ground, holding Jeremiah's legs with so much strenght that he couldn't move!

[2] It seemed that William's luck was slowly ending and some parts of his brain slowly started dying out!

With all the weird, horrifying and dangerous shit all around, Skeliborn decided to praise Armoc!

[4] His deity replied, granting him a small regenerative buff that would aid him in these dark times!

O-Okay. - Amelia let out, while trying to kneel.

[3] She made a somewhat awkward kneel, but the Demonic Mole King was busy with Jeremiah and he couldn't notice it!

Richard ran back to the main chamber of cabin.

[2] He took out a page from Necronomicon and hastily read aloud:
Y'AI 'NG'NGAH,
YOG-SOTHOTH
H'EE-L'GEB
F'AI THRODOG
UAAAH!

[2] Nothing happened, guess that Deep Ones are either busy or don't care.

Happy: Lost 36 bullets
Jeremiah: Broken tooth, lost 2 HP, lost 5 SAN - Your SAN is getting low!
William: Dying! Lost 6 HP
Skeliborn: Health Regeneration +2 HP per turn
« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 04:13:36 pm by Dark One »

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 11, 2017, 04:53:16 pm »

Give in to the madness, use insanity to give myself strength to break free and attack.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8