Deep Ones awaken
- 3 (27.3%)
Haunted manor
- 3 (27.3%)
Other
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Author Topic: Horror Time: Lone cabin in the woods [6/6] Death count: 1  (Read 11431 times)

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
Re: Horror Time: Lone cabin in the woods [6/6]
« Reply #60 on: April 06, 2017, 07:18:29 pm »

Grab a chair leg from the destroyed one and wield it on any who would dare accost us.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 07:41:42 am by Sosoku234 »
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 07, 2017, 01:31:37 am »

"Here, take a leg, CHAIR LEGS FOR EVERYBODY!!!"
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 10, 2017, 04:19:35 am »

GM bump. Waiting for Chrose, update tomorrow.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 11, 2017, 10:45:02 am »

Horror turn 4

Happy quickly pushed Richard back from the CB and shouted on the line: *Oy! Who de fook ders to fokin' insult my lads here? Speak up, ya git!* - without receiving any response.

[4 -1] Seeing that he won't accomplish anything with it, he unjammed his revolver, losing a bullet in the process. Then he ran back to the window where monsters previously appeared and prepared himself.

[Happy: 5, Monsters: 4] Another wave of large insectoid creatures attacked, rattling like crazy! Happy Chappy gunned down five of those monstrosities, losing all his bullets!

[Monsters: 4, Happy: 2 +2] Another wave of creatures flied down from the trees and prepared assault! Happy tried shooting them, but only heard loud clicks of empty gun. Then insectoids attacked, storming the window! With long, razor sharp claws they deeply scratched Happy, but using the revolver as a bashing weapon he smacked down seven more creatures!

[1] How'd you like that you fuck! - Jeremiah screamed while smashing the lifeless, humanoid corpse into a bloody pulp. This didn't help him however. He actually felt cold clutches of death upon himself getting even stronger!

[4] William was still out, staring blankly at everything. It seemed that keeping his mind out of this strange and cruel realm worked so far, as all the horrors aren't interested in brutally slaughtering him.

[5] Just when Jeremiah was busy with beating on the corpse, Skeliborn searched around the cabin for an axe. William had one, but he wouldn't be happy if he took his axe after he wakes up from whatever state he currently is in. Skeliborn decided to look somewhere else, and spotted a battle axe hanging on the wall that nobody have seen previously! He took it and joined with others.

[Amelia: 1, Horror: 4] Amelia stayed in the corner of the room, curled up. She held a hammer in her hands to protect herself. Suddenly floor boards under her started creaking and moving. She didn't knew what to do, and when she was about to escape, it was too late! An enormous skeletal arm broke through boards and dragged Amelia to the basement, then thrown her against a wall! This hurt really bad, as she not only got heavily bruised, but also probably broke her arm! Then the monster slowly approached her. It was a tall, skeletal monster in torn rags!

Here, take a leg, CHAIR LEGS FOR EVERYBODY!!! - Jeremiah shouted to everyone when he was done with beating the corpse.

[5] Richard grabbed one without hesitation and took a position by doors of the second room. Nothing attacked him as Happy cleared out the window area for time being.

Happy: Lost all bullets. -4 HP, deep scratches around body.
Jeremiah: -5 SAN
William: No blank out penalty (rolled [4])
Skeliborn: Found a battle axe
Amelia: -7 HP, heavy bruised, broken arm
Richard: Got wooden chair leg
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 10:48:54 am by Dark One »

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 11, 2017, 10:50:23 am »

"HELP! HELP!"
((I suppose I won't suffer pain penaltys I'm still high after all.))
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 10:56:33 am by AbstractTraitorHero »
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 11, 2017, 11:31:50 am »

Smash the horror accosting Amelia with the chair leg.

"Be gone with this heresy."
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 11, 2017, 03:29:41 pm »

Kill the fucking horror, shove a chair leg up its ass if it has one.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 12, 2017, 10:17:32 am »

Amelia breathes holding her arm tobher chest and getting up off the floor with a small sound of pain...they needed to fix themselves up badly.

Get away from horror look for anything that could help heal me.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 12, 2017, 02:58:12 pm »

Fisticuffs it is! I deliver a powerful right haymaker to the face of the nearest monstrosity, then keep them at bay with jabs. When they inevitably drop their guard give them a hook to remember. When they expect it the least throw dirt in their eyes and elbow them in the crotch.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 15, 2017, 12:51:34 pm »

[1/6] Safe period 1

With coming sunrise, beams of light strike through treetops surrounding the cabin and lighten up the area. Monstrosities that attacked in waves when touched by the light, disappeared in a cloud of somke! Some of them were still left, hiding in shadows. The eldritch horror that dwelled in the basement is safe from the light, so he'll have to be dealt with i a different way.

[Happy: 3, Remaining monsters: 3] Seeing a tiny group of monsters still alive, trying to make it to his window, Happy prepares and then tries to deliver a powerful right haymaker to the face of charging abomination. It managed to block it with it's insectoid hands firt though.

[Remaining monsters: 4, Happy: 5] Those monsters desperately tried to get inside shady rooms of the cabin, escaping from sunlight and trying to get them dead. However, Happy Chappy proved a competent fist fighter and kept those monsters at bay with jabs.

[Happy: 1 +2, Remaining monsters: 5] When he thought that the guard of monsters was broken, Happy thrown some dirt at their eyes and instantly proceeded with an elbow strike to the crotch. It painfully surprised him that the monstrosity that he fought with closes it's insectoid eyelids in milliseconds. The monster caught Happy's hand and drawn him out through the window, then thrown against a pine growing nearby!

The sunlight killed all monsters outside.

HELP! HELP!!! - Amelia shouted from the cellar. Jeremiah was quick to react and jumped down the hole that the horror ripped in cabin's floor. He readied his chair leg, and then noticed the skeletal abomination in torn cloak.

[Jeremiah: 6, Horror: 5] Jumping, dodging and dancing in between claws and powerful strikes, Jeremiah successfully got behind the horror and with an upwards attack, the chair leg he weilded plunged deep within the horror's equivalent of ass hole, not without a loud, ominous slurp. The monstrosity fell on it's knees as if it lost strenght in all of it's limbs and yelled maddeningly! Suddenly, the leg shot out of it's ass
with a loud fart, right at Jeremiah!

[2] Jeremiah was unable to dodge the stinking projectile and got a strong strike at his stomach! He felt nauseous, it could've bruised his intestines!

[4] William was still out in his safe mind-realm.

[4] Skeliborn joined him there as well.

Amelia breathes holding her arm to her chest and getting up off the floor, with a quiet sound of pain...she needed to fix herself up badly.

[2] Even though someone distracted the horror, she couldn't quite get herself to move anywhere.

Richard jumped down to the cellar a long while after Jeremiah, the maddening yell got his attention. He jumped down, and noticed horror getting up from the ground.

[Richard: 5, Horror: 5] Be gone with this heresy. - Richard said, tightening his grip around the chair leg and charging at the creature. The horror blocked Richard's strike, while he dodged out of reach of it's claws.

[Horror: 5, Richard: 3] The horror raised it's skeletal hand in a strange gesture, and then a sharp pain grown all around Richard's body! It felt like thousands of tiny needles punctured him at the same time. A thought of death by thousand paper cuts seemed more likely than he thought. Luckily, the effect wasn't that strong and he just lightly lost some of his blood.

Happy: Several heavy bruises. -2 HP, -5 stamina. Hangover penalties.
Jeremiah: Heavy bruised stomach, bruised intestines. Nauseous, -4 HP, -5 stamina, -3 SAN
William: Rolled a 4, no penalty
Skeliborn: Rolled a 4, no penalty
Richard: Innumerable light punctures, -3 HP, -5 stamina, -3 SAN
« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 01:02:26 pm by Dark One »

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 15, 2017, 04:54:59 pm »

Finish off this fucking horror.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 16, 2017, 09:45:30 am »

"Hello, sobriety, my old friend... I've come to talk with you again." Happy dies a little inside when his precious inebriation ends. He gets back inside the cabin, fixes up his wounds via rubbing, bandaging and applying the cold flask (not it's contents, though) and goomba stomps whatever tentacles come from the floor. Then he vomits into the holes in the floor. "Those damn rouge angles of satin keep hurting my friends... No pact with the devil, then."
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 16, 2017, 11:00:56 am »

Try again with the chair leg.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 16, 2017, 05:03:23 pm »

GET AWAY GET AWAY IM FUCKING HIGGH WHY IS THIS STILL REAL! find something to patch self up with protect self with hammer if nesscary just don't get fucked!
"Fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck!

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 30, 2017, 03:00:21 pm »

((After a loong time, finally updating. I'll keep rolling for inactive players - their deaths will be gruesome and hit on SAN of others....))

Safe period 2

Hello, sobriety, my old friend... I've come to talk with you again. - Happy dies a little inside when his precious inebriation ends.

[5] Turning back from the evil rays of sunlight and fighting off weakening of his body, he climbs inside the cabin through the window. Once inside, he rubs and applies a hip-flask to wound therapy, recovering some of his health!

[2] hose damn rouge angles of satin keep hurting my friends... No pact with the devil, then. - Happy mumbled out before painfully vomiting, the vomit falling down into the basement through holes in the floor!

[2] Jeremiah tried to attack the Horror once again, but then a sharp pain in his stomach barfed him up and he had to vomit!

[3] Fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! - Amelia was shouting in panic, trying to back away from the undead monstrosity. She moved slowly, her arm hurting badly. On the way she looked for something to patch herself up and found an aged, but stil; useable bandage.

[Richard: 5, The Horror: 1] Richard tightened his grip on his chair leg and focused on it until he became one with the leg. Vomit coming from the above have fallen into horror's eyesockets, blinding it! Then Richard swiftly and gracefully unleashed the wrath of Chair Warrior - starting with an upward guard-breaking strike, proceeding with several hits at it's chest, and then sending it's skull flying with one mighty swing!

[3] William was still staring blankly at the window, his ability to resist impulses from environment slowly becoming an art now.

[1] Skeliborn tried to be as great an artist as William, but he couldn't keep up with him and started bleeding from his eyes, a splitting headache following the bleeding.

Happy: Restored 3 HP
William: Rolled a 3, no penalty
Skeliborn: Lost 5 HP
Amelia: Restored 2 HP
Richard: Recovered all SAN with killing horror. His fighting skills using chair leg improved.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8