Deep Ones awaken
- 3 (27.3%)
Haunted manor
- 3 (27.3%)
Other
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Author Topic: Horror Time: Lone cabin in the woods [6/6] Death count: 1  (Read 11428 times)

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
Re: Horror Time: Lone cabin in the woods [6/6]
« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2017, 11:08:43 am »

Horror turn 2

The ominous, metallic rattle seemed to get closer and closer. Strange pressure that everyone felt strenghtened, and the banging on the floor hatch became louder and louder. There were only few precious moments left before monstrosities come.

Something strange told Happy to look through the window in second room. He clumsily got up and went there, then noticed Skeliborn lying on the ground.

[2] Skeliborn tried to plug his ears with leaves, but all of the leaves were out of his reach.

[3] Despite the pain, he started crawling towards  the cabin.

Bloomin' forest cunts on the fookin' trees... - Chappy thought, opening the window and getting outside to help his comrade. Leaving a friend behind is not something Happy ever does. Oh, skeliladdy, yar such a poor laddie. Dem treetops gettin' to ya

[2 -1] Just when he got outside to drag poor Skeliborn back inside, he felt an ominous presence growing upon him! It was the same force that attacked his companion!

[Happy: 6, Strange force: 1] Happy started taunting the treetop horror with uninteligibe shouts and growls, the only discernibly words being "fuck" and "cunt". The force tried to smash Happy against cabin's wall, but somehow it was unable to do it! He was too drunk to properly take hold of, and the force collapsed under it's own influence! However, something huge just landed on a treetop just close to Skeliborn!

[Happy: 2 +2, Skeliborn: 5, Something huge: 5] Happy Chappy became enraged and started throwing even more taunts at night creatures, waving his fists menacingly at the being on top of the tree. It emitted a loud, metallic rattle and just stared at Happy, and more of these things appeared. This gave Skeliborn enough time to get to Happy and together they entered the cabin, closing the window behind themselves.

[2 -1] Happy Chappy wanted to barricade the window they got through to the cabin, but all the tools needed were already taken. He decided to leave it for others and look for a gun instead.

[5 -1] He wanted to check if any is hanging above doors, but when going to the main room, one of the planks he stepped on suddenly broke! After he got his leg out of a hole, Happy discovered a secret stash with an M1917 revolver and twelve .45 caliber rounds for it!

Everybody...get away from the windows. NOW! - Jeremiah hastily shouted out, grabbing the chair to use it as a weapon. People in the phone were shouting about beasts getting through windows, so he had to make sure nothing is coming.

[6] He leaned through the window and watched - nothing could be seen in the dark woods ahead. Something moved on the treetops though, he felt as if it watched him. Suddenly a blurred out shape flashed in front of him! All he could see were claws getting close to his neck, then the shape disappearing just before it could slit his throat! Jeremiah jumped back, dropping the chair on the ground.

What the fuck, what was that?! Those people sounded like US! - William exclaimed upon the realisation. AMELIA! Start barricading the windows! - he shouted to the girl. IM SORRY IM TRYING TO GET THIS NAIL OUTTA MY HAND! - she cried back.

[2] He then took the saw and tried sawing planks in half, so they could get more boards to barricade the windows with, but it just didn't work, as if something was preventing the wood saw to cut! Noticing Jeremiah jumping out and dropping his chair, he shouted: They said to barricade the windows, NOT hit whatever the hell's coming for us with a bloody chair! - that saw really getting on his nerves.

.....heh..heh..oh sweet mother teresa on a mercedes bend I'm so fucked. - Amelia mumbled to herself, trying give a small laugh, a nervous smile crossing her face. She had to keep calm. This isn't real, is it? I'm unconsious in my room after hitting my bong too hard, am I? - she thought nervously, taking out her smartphone and putting on headphones.

[1] Amelia chosen a song and hit "Play" button, but instead she heard a horrifying, otherworldly voice, muttering: Come to me! - repeating all the time, with increasing menace!

[6] She couldn't turn the player off and she had to drop her headphones to the ground, slightly damaging them!

[4] Then, she tried to pull the nail out of her hand. It went out smoothly and without too much pain, then she torn fragment of her scarf and wrapped the wound with it.

[2] There was a hatch mentioned in that strange call. It wasn't barricaded, but currently windows are much bigger potential danger.

[3] Amelia hastily boarded up one of the windows.

Looking back at the hatch in the far end of main room, Richard thought: Let's just put some heavy stuff on it. - then he looked around the room.

[4] Bookshelf opposite smashed table and a window looked heavy and sturdy enough.

[4] With enough effort, he dragged it and dropped over the hatch, blocking it.

Happy Chappy: Received M1917 revolver and 12 rounds for it.
Jeremiah: -5 sanity due to monster attack
William: -2 sanity due to unusual behavior of wood saw
Amelia: -10 sanity due to horrifying voice, headphones slightly damaged, scarf torn

-2 planks and 8 nails from shared resources

GM Notes

((Out of curiosity do you have an update schedule?))

I tend to update whenever I have free time and all players posted their action. And I'm able to get enough time during evenings, taking one day to update one RTD and next for another.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 11:13:15 am by Dark One »

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 02, 2017, 11:15:26 am »

Search for a garden hose, some oil(or a gas line), and a flint and steel. Flame thrower here I come.
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 02, 2017, 11:46:10 am »

Try again to get someone on the CB.

*Hello? Hello? Can anyone read me? I repeat, can anyone read me?*

Search the house for a map.
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 02, 2017, 01:18:41 pm »

Re-equip chair, attack anything that comes through the window.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 02, 2017, 01:19:47 pm »

Amelia's eyes started to fill with tears their head was pounding now that...that voice...it messed with her head she needed to relax desperatly....if she was going to die she would rather die where she wouldent be able to feel any pain.
Curl up and hide in a corner away from windows use bong.
"T-Think...happy thoughts."
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 02, 2017, 03:20:28 pm »

"Hey, lass. Might I also partake in the intake of those chemicals?"
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 02, 2017, 04:06:59 pm »

"Y-Yes."

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 02, 2017, 04:44:28 pm »

Do it! ((Drugs are good for sanity right?))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 02, 2017, 05:04:19 pm »

((Its how I crunched the item.but you will still be high and that probably isent the best thing to fight off creatures.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 03, 2017, 10:39:42 am »

"FOOK YEH AN YA TRITUPS" is the battle roar coming from Happy's drunken lips as he shoots the monster outside. He follow that up by stealing the hammer and nails and barricading the window, leaving only a smallhole to shoot through. Then, he looks for more guns and more bullets, maybe under the table the radio is on?
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 06, 2017, 09:32:08 am »

Horror turn 3

FOOK YEH AN YA TRITUPS - is a battle roar coming from Happy's drunken lips as he moves closer to the window and aims his gun at strange figures sitting atop the trees.

[Happy: 3 +2, Monsters: 4] Happy shots three times, and desipte beng drunk, he does so with murderous precision, aiming perfectly at monsters' heads! They somehow dodged and landed on the ground. Then Happy finally could see what their against here - a tall, humanoid beetle with head of a mantis! Monsters made a metallic, angry rattle and charged at the window!

[Monsters: 3, Happy: 6] Seeing the incoming charge, Happy started rapidly shooting at those abominations, killing some of them, but also jamming the gun! Humanoid beetles backed off for a while.

[Happy: 3, Amelia: 5] Happy used this opportunity to run back to main room and take hammer from some girl that tried to barricade front, but she easily kept pushing him away.

[6] Seeing that he won't get his hands on the hammer, Happy started looking for more ammo. First, he searched under the table. But instead of finding bullets for his revolver, Happy discovered a Panzerfaust 30 rocket launcher! It's a one-off weapon, after firing the rocket it won't be useful anymore.

[6] Jeremiah picked up the chair... only for it to fall apart in his hands! At least now he can use the leg as a weapon...

[Jeremiah: 5 -1, Monsters: 2] Jeremiah equipped legs of destroyed chair and waited by the window. Suddenly, he noticed something coming - it was the same thing that tried to claw his throat out, he knew it! An average height, human-alike creature with long claws, wearing torn rags. Noticing Jeremiah it stopped, then charged right at him... only to be batted away then beaten black and blue!

[Monsters: 1, Jeremiah: 5 -1] The creature backed off, to attack with even greater ferocity after a few seconds! A firm strike with the wooden chair leg killed the creature! It lied dead under the window.

[3] Skeliborn got an idea. Flamethrower was what they needed the most now! He searched the cabin for elements that he could use to assemble it: garden hose, some oil, flint and steel. He found only the hose and flint and steel, the cabin was devoid of any oil or gas line. He found a jerrycan of methanol though.

[5] Using what he had at hand, he constructed his own flamethrower, using the jerrycan with methanol as it's fuel tank.

Amelia's eyes started to fill with tears, her head was pounding. That...that voice... it messed with her head... She needed to relax desperately....if she was going to die, she would rather die where she wouldn't be able to feel any pain.

[Amelia: 5, Happy: 3] Suddenly some drunkard approached her, asking for hammer. There was no time for hammering right now! She pushed him away and then curled up in the corner away from barricaded window.

[6] T-Think...happy thoughts. - Amelia thought, taking her bong out. She took some drugs, and she started to feel... good. That wounded hand stopped hurting her. She kinda felt... strange pleasure from pain.... Amelia felt high...

[1] Richard turned on the CB again and tried getting in touch with anyone: *Hello? Hello? Can anyone read me? I repeat, can anyone read me?* - he asked. Suddenly the radio started behaving strangely - creepy noise came out of it and it changed frequencies rapidly. Suddenly, a creepy voice spoke: There is no escape!

[3] Richard was quite spooked, but he still managed to turn the CB off. He needed to calm down, relax a little bit. He noticed that girl that was barricading the cabin, curled up in the corner and using a bong. Hey, lass. Might I also partake in the intake of those chemicals? - he asked. Amelia replied: Y-Yes. - waiting for him to take the bong.

[3] Richard took the drugs and felt a bit better, but it wasn't enough to fully calm him, and somehow he couldn't even get high with it!

Richard was staring blankly at everything happening around him.

Happy: Lost 6 bullets, revolver jammed, found Panzerfaust 30, -2 stamina
Jeremiah: Received chair leg, cramp ended, -5 stamina
Skeliborn: Crafted flamethrower (5L methanol tank)
Amelia: 5 SAN restored, High
Richard: Lost 10 SAN, restored 5 using bong

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 06, 2017, 09:52:51 am »

"Oy! Who de fook ders to fokin' insult my lads here? Speak up, ya git!" Happy starts shouting at the radio after he puts the headphones on. After that, he simply unjams his revolver, reloads it and prepares to repel anything that might be coming at him or his mater/
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 06, 2017, 01:28:57 pm »

"How'd you like that you fuck!"

Cathartically beat the corpse of the monster to regain sanity.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 06, 2017, 01:54:54 pm »

Search for an axe in the cabin and then gather with the others.
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 06, 2017, 03:14:37 pm »

Stay curled up protect self with hammer.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8