Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 18

Author Topic: Valhalla-Bound (Pathfinder) (4/5) - OOC Thread  (Read 18757 times)

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Valhalla-Bound (Pathfinder) (0/4)
« Reply #135 on: May 31, 2017, 07:55:45 pm »

After much consideration, I've decided to go back to the "Old/Retired? Paladin" idea. How old is "elderly" age for vikings? 30-ish?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 31, 2017, 08:08:06 pm »

I'd probably say closer to 40+. 30-ish might be closer to middle age.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 31, 2017, 10:48:11 pm »

Depends. Unmarried seems to be mid 30's while married seems to be mid to late 40's.

Really, any age after 38 would be good. The older, the more longing for that final battle they have, and the more reckless they get
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 31, 2017, 11:34:29 pm »

Can I take the Oath of the Seeker, despite the non-existence of Dwarves in your setting?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 01, 2017, 12:51:46 am »

Can I take the Oath of the Seeker, despite the non-existence of Dwarves in your setting?
Considering the oath is pretty much DF the Oath, I regret not seeing this oath sooner.

Not exactly sure how you plan on making that oath work even if dwarves aren't involved

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: June 01, 2017, 01:44:51 am »

Considering the oath is pretty much DF the Oath, I regret not seeing this oath sooner.

Not exactly sure how you plan on making that oath work even if dwarves aren't involved
Well, since we're ignoring the standard Paladin oath, I figured that I should ask about the variant one.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 01, 2017, 01:50:56 am »

Well, since we're ignoring the standard Paladin oath, I figured that I should ask about the variant one.
Exactly how are we ignoring it? And how will smite work?

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 01, 2017, 01:53:35 am »

Exactly how are we ignoring it? And how will smite work?
We discussed it earlier; I think we're just flat-out ignoring it because it's a stupid mechanic.

Smite Evil (assumedly) works how the variant alignment system that we're using says it should work.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 01, 2017, 02:10:08 am »

How big do cities/towns tend to be in this campaign setting?

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: June 01, 2017, 07:12:12 am »

Speaking of setting, do undead exist at all in this world? I know that metagaming is something to be avoided, but at the same time I would rather not waste one of my limited known spell slots on an anti-undead spell if it will never see use.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 01, 2017, 12:19:35 pm »

bad sirus
no metagame
Black lives matter.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 01, 2017, 12:26:48 pm »

It's Pathfinder, it's a safe bet undead will turn up at some point.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: June 01, 2017, 12:37:01 pm »

Black lives matter.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 01, 2017, 12:55:11 pm »

It's Pathfinder, it's a safe bet undead will turn up at some point.
It's also a low-magic setting that might not even include elves or dwarves. Just saying "it's Pathfinder" isn't an answer.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: June 01, 2017, 01:10:04 pm »

Here he is, the man you've all been waiting for.

Sorry about the ridiculous amount of time it took to get him posted. Everything should be complete except his backstory. (I'll also be adding spell/feat descriptions in the Other Notes area, mostly for my own benefit.)
Yay, backstory done! Sheet = complete.

Look good, Tawa?
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 03:10:25 pm by Sentient Bowtie »
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 18