Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 22

Author Topic: Picture Wars - Inter Dimensional Chaos (Free for all)  (Read 23483 times)

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
Re: Picture Wars (full, though accepting interested players)
« Reply #75 on: April 03, 2017, 06:48:59 pm »

I...think I'll just drop out of this. Sorry, but turns would take too much of my schedule, as would finishing the sprite sheet.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
Re: Picture Wars (full, though accepting interested players)
« Reply #76 on: April 03, 2017, 08:13:23 pm »

I...think I'll just drop out of this. Sorry, but turns would take too much of my schedule, as would finishing the sprite sheet.
Ok, sure.
Advertising the need for a new player.
Gonna do my turn soon.
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
Re: Picture Wars (3/4 looking for interested players)
« Reply #77 on: April 03, 2017, 09:05:22 pm »

You don't really need a fourth player. You've got the left, right, and center covered with the three people you have, and while a fourth player COULD cramp in on top of the fort or in the tunnel entrances on the left or right, the vertical fighting would be awkward to express.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 03, 2017, 09:18:52 pm »

I would be interested in being fourth.

If you don't need a fourth, I can just keep waiting. No big deal.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 10:27:14 pm by Greatness942 »
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 04, 2017, 01:05:58 am »

I would be interested in being fourth.

If you don't need a fourth, I can just keep waiting. No big deal.
Yeah, what OceanSoul said does make sense, but don't worry a second match will be here no time :D.
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 04, 2017, 01:58:44 am »

The weird shape starts to change into a portal. Loud screams and a burning smell come from within.

« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 04:17:10 am by snow dwarf »

EpicJ

• Bay Watcher
  • "Drop the hemp wool sock!"
    • View Profile
Re: Picture Wars (accepting interested players)
« Reply #81 on: April 04, 2017, 10:32:02 am »

I'm considering joining this once my sprite sheet is complete enough. Whether or not i'll join this round or the next is up to you i guess.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 04, 2017, 10:49:49 pm »

I'm considering joining this once my sprite sheet is complete enough. Whether or not i'll join this round or the next is up to you i guess.
I would prefer for you to join the soon starting new match if that's OK.
Edit: by the way, check out the WIP thread, the link is in the OP.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 11:24:30 pm by snow dwarf »

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 05, 2017, 03:07:11 am »

The scouting party continues its march, getting closer to the ruins, they come across a hole which they start to go arround, except for one Ashigaru who decided that it would be a good idea to try to jump over it...

Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 05, 2017, 06:25:10 am »

Damn, I just love how the floppy skirt-armor looks, however is the weapon of the guy who jumped supposed to be bent?
((By the way, is it OK if I give you a few spriring tips during the match, just to have something else here than turns. I will also gladly accept any tips you give me.))

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 05, 2017, 08:13:12 am »

It was like that last time with a different guy, and its less bent and more I had a difficult time making the head of the weapon when it was slanted, but did the best I could.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 05, 2017, 08:21:07 am »

It was like that last time with a different guy, and its less bent and more I had a difficult time making the head of the weapon when it was slanted, but did the best I could.
I tried myself, but also can't figure it out. My best idea is to specifically ask about this in the WIP thread.

Asgarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 05, 2017, 08:34:15 am »

Spoiler: How about this? (click to show/hide)
Maybe needs some more tweaking on the horizontal line.

edit:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 08:36:55 am by Asgarus »

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 05, 2017, 08:40:42 am »

....That...actually works quite well...thanks.

Asgarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 06, 2017, 06:46:14 am »

Very welcome :)
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 22