Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22

Author Topic: Picture Wars - Inter Dimensional Chaos (Free for all)  (Read 23406 times)

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
Re: Picture Wars - Inter Dimensional Chaos (Free for all)
« Reply #285 on: May 07, 2017, 07:48:31 am »

I'll make a declare once I'm no longer sick...Just felt like informing you so you don't think I died or abandoned this.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

stefman

• Bay Watcher
  • Techno-commie
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: May 07, 2017, 08:02:42 am »

Seeing as no one is going to volunteer for recon task, sergeant sighs and then orders Heavy to investigate ruins to the west.
-Sarge, with all respect, but why me? My gear is not suitable for being stealthy.
-It's not a 'stealthy scout' mission, private. I see it more like 'armed reconaissance' task.
-Now I got it. - Heavy's facial expression could be described as bloodthirsty grin, but nobody sees it under his helmet.
With loud 'RAAAAAA!!!' Heavy trooper leaps over the cave entrance:

Despite all the fuss, it looks like nobody around takes care of what's going on. Tank slightly corrects its aim, while commander moves a bit closer to the cliffside. These movements semm to be only visible signs of life on this frozen land (or at least they do it from Mrrshans' point of view)
Russians are coming!

zubb2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: May 07, 2017, 12:25:00 pm »

Oh balls, both of you used the image from before my latest turn.
It's my fault though, I won't put my finished turn in spoilers anymore.
I think I can patch the image and fix it just gimme a bit.
(Anyone else have any stories that can compare to a man being beaten to death with his own trousers by a giant gopher?)
(when goblins showed up, I mumbled "Smithers! Release the hounds!" and had the lever pulled.)

zubb2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: May 07, 2017, 12:36:12 pm »

Sorry guys.
This image has my latest turn gwolfski's and stefman's.
(Anyone else have any stories that can compare to a man being beaten to death with his own trousers by a giant gopher?)
(when goblins showed up, I mumbled "Smithers! Release the hounds!" and had the lever pulled.)

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: May 07, 2017, 09:14:56 pm »

Hey zubb, if you want to avoid that from happening again I suggest not spoilering your final image.
because people look for the latest image and that can cause them to miss the spoilered ones.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: May 08, 2017, 04:14:12 am »

Wow, work hit me really bad this weekend sorry guys that I missed my deadline and had you waiting.
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: May 11, 2017, 08:47:53 am »

Guess I'll just dibs.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: May 11, 2017, 08:58:00 am »

Guess I'll just dibs.
Could I just give you a few tips on how my units would react to the water?
The demon guar won't be affected by it but the imps will.
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: May 11, 2017, 09:19:19 am »

Guess I'll just dibs.
Would the guard be washed away? Or is he too heavy, or somehow resistant to impulse?
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: May 11, 2017, 09:32:27 am »

Guess I'll just dibs.
Would the guard be washed away? Or is he too heavy, or somehow resistant to impulse?
I feel like he would just keep standing there.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: May 11, 2017, 01:41:49 pm »

After coolrune goes, can you please post snow dwarf? It's been quite some time since you last moved, and I can't move until you do.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: May 11, 2017, 02:27:29 pm »

The wave of water continues crashing out, washing over the Demonic Guard, and surging over the cliff, the spray almost reaching the imps. In just a few more moments, it seems watery death will be upon them. The Demonic Guard, for his credit, doesn't really seem to care. On the other side, the water gives Aerith an apt burial. Sorta.

Horen walks West a bit, before stopping.
"Is that a giant wall of watery death racing towards me?"

On the surface, the two mages continue to feel awkward, being ignored. Bob takes a ball of twine out of his pocket and begins to mess around with it. The Fire Wisp, confused at being ignored, gets uncomfortably close to the warrior. The air near the warrior's face begins to feel like furnace. It's seriously hot.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: May 14, 2017, 01:26:36 pm »

I don't mean to be a hassle, but this game seems like it has a lot of potential. We can't just let it die. Thus, Bump.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: May 14, 2017, 04:53:56 pm »

Well, snowdwarf hasn't posted in quite some time, so we're mostly waiting on him.
But not only him, piratejoe hasn't posted in a while too.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: May 15, 2017, 05:49:27 am »

I'm really sorry, but with all the exams that are happening right now I have a shit tone of work (I'm a teacher). The exams are over now though so I might have some time for a turn this weekend.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22