Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 22

Author Topic: Picture Wars - Inter Dimensional Chaos (Free for all)  (Read 23464 times)

zubb2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Picture Wars - Inter Dimensional Chaos (Free for all)
« Reply #210 on: April 25, 2017, 06:26:25 am »

I'm gonna be unavailable until, like Friday night. Maybe Saturday. Unless I feel like posting at night, but probably not.
I'll try to look in though.
(Anyone else have any stories that can compare to a man being beaten to death with his own trousers by a giant gopher?)
(when goblins showed up, I mumbled "Smithers! Release the hounds!" and had the lever pulled.)

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #211 on: April 25, 2017, 10:20:44 am »

I'm kinda bummed, coz I'm at my grandparents house (in another country) and have left my sprites at homw and for some reason haven't put them on Onedrive. I should have them thursday :(

EDIT: DIBS I found em

The dwarves seem to snap out of a dream, and see things have changed. The scout on the right, shocked by the explosion, prepares his crossbow with trembling hands. The leader, noticing the drone, attempts to communicate with it. The other dwarves set up camp, waiting for more arrivals.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 10:40:47 am by Gwolfski »
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: April 25, 2017, 05:26:27 pm »

Emperor's army, a million, conquered the powerful foe, field battles and fort assaults made mountains of corpses. Ashamed - how can I face there fathers, grandfathers? We triumph today?

DECLARE
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: April 25, 2017, 05:59:16 pm »

The samurai held his blade tightly, until the flying thing stopped, and spoke. Seeing its non hostile action, he would say "その秩序を気にしないでください。" to the Ashigaru, who seemed a bit annoyed and the sudden change of orders. The samurai would then turn to look at the odd...thing, again and say what it would translate to as "Hello...What exactly are you doing in this land?". Meanwhile, the ashigaru behind the samurai would look up at the large...flying boat and the one person they could see on top of it.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 06:11:04 pm by piratejoe »
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

EpicJ

• Bay Watcher
  • "Drop the hemp wool sock!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: April 26, 2017, 09:33:02 am »

Dibs

Declare!

The drone shrieks with excitement, and a small antenna pops out from it's side. It then continues to speak to the samurai. (Translated for your convenience)

"I am a scout drone for the great and powerful Teh'tian Union! It's my job to make first contact and ensure good relations are maintained until colonization."

Meanwhile, on the Teh'tian star-cruiser sitting in orbit;

"Sir! Scout A113 has made contact. They appear to be human-like. Non-hostile."

"Excellent. Prepare the initiative team. Get the strike team on standby in case things get ugly."

"Yessir!"

« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 01:35:05 pm by EpicJ »

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: April 26, 2017, 03:56:32 pm »

Dibs

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: April 26, 2017, 04:14:04 pm »

Dibs after Puppy.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: April 26, 2017, 04:27:42 pm »

Declare

The explosion clears, and it appears the demonic jellyfish is no more.

The drone flys lower towards the dwarf leader.
Running their language through the alvakarian universal translator, he recognizes it as dwarvish.(assuming that's what he is saying)

"Greetings dwarf, I am an alvakar scout drone, created here by a squad sent to investigate numerous high energy disturbances."

Meanwhile, The sniper and the new builder begin moving closer to the rest of the group. The first builder finishes his landscaping and begins constructing some sort of machine.

(I don't know why, but some of the colors of the map were slightly altered during epicJ's turn. I hopefully reset them back to normal.)

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: April 26, 2017, 05:57:27 pm »

(So I won't be doing anything with Aerith for a while, until Snowdwarf takes a turn. I feel it might be a teensy unfair. So, instead...)

Bob and Dave finish their ascent and begin heading West. Or to the left.

In the meantime, the Fire Wisp notices the Eastmost (Rightmost?) warrior, and immediately moves to inspect. The warrior immediately feels the air warming.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: April 26, 2017, 11:27:39 pm »

dunno what's going on but the map got weird again.

Spoiler: fixed map colors (click to show/hide)

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: April 29, 2017, 09:29:34 am »

((Would anyone care to go? Specifically Snowdwarf?))

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: April 29, 2017, 12:42:43 pm »

((Snowdwarf you haven't moved in awhile, you should totally go!))

stefman

• Bay Watcher
  • Techno-commie
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: April 29, 2017, 01:59:07 pm »

I guess this sandbox is also dead. Well, it was fun to watch anyway.
Sometimes it is nice to see that your own opinion was a mistake.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 08:30:55 pm by stefman »
Russians are coming!

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: April 29, 2017, 02:08:42 pm »

Even a life-long prosperity is but one cup of sake. A life of forty-nine years is passed in a dream. I know not what life is, nor death.Year in year out-all but a dream. Both Heaven and Hell are left behind. I stand in the moonlit dawn, Free from clouds of attachment.

DECLARE

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: April 29, 2017, 02:26:14 pm »

The samurai raises an eyebrow before saying "What is the Teh'tian union? And what do you mean by colonization." The samurai seems a bit suspicious. Meanwhile, the ashigaru in the back notices the clearly burning ball of fire and points at it with his spear, clearly afraid.

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 22