Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10

Author Topic: The Necromancers (8/8)[FULL!]  (Read 9998 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: The Necromancers (7/7)
« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2017, 03:57:16 am »

"My point is proven. Your donation is both accepted and appreciated."

A small flicker of teal fire forms in one of Zakir's hands. A good observer may note small flickers of shades varying from red to orange to pink near the core. They proceed to raise it up above their head, cock their head back, and drop it into their mouth, swallowing before returning their head to its normal position.

"Mm.. I'm tasting a bit of Pride and Confidence in there, not Pure Arrogance but diluted will have to do.. Aand I do believe there's a touch of confusion and anger as well in lesser amounts. Possibly some rage? Aaand something else. However I will let you guess that one."

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2017, 05:56:30 am »

"don't let him get under your skin victor, that's just how he feeds. Let em starve if you don't like em!"
continue absentmindedly petting.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2017, 07:08:47 am »

"To avoid providing me food you would need to be incapable of emotion, and by proxy incapable of motivation, or action, or decision making, or really anything. So no. It would not be within your power to cause starvation."

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2017, 07:21:20 am »

"To avoid providing me food you would need to be incapable of emotion, and by proxy incapable of motivation, or action, or decision making, or really anything. So no. It would not be within your power to cause starvation."
"ah, but you said yourself that you need at least six different types to survive. Most of us have some semblance of self control and can reduce your selection significantly, at least in theory."
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 24, 2017, 07:30:15 am »

"To fully sustain off of minds I would need upwards of thirty. Hence my current choice of 'locating solid food'"

"In theory and in practice, people are totally unable to partially or fully suppress their emotions. They may replace one emotion with another, but they are always feeling Something. And that Something is what I eat. I don't have to eat it physically. That's a habit I picked up from Mother. Gets under food's skin. Makes em feel More. Which leads into more food."

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2017, 07:38:36 am »

"To fully sustain off of minds I would need upwards of thirty. Hence my current choice of 'locating solid food'"

"In theory and in practice, people are totally unable to partially or fully suppress their emotions. They may replace one emotion with another, but they are always feeling Something. And that Something is what I eat. I don't have to eat it physically. That's a habit I picked up from Mother. Gets under food's skin. Makes em feel More. Which leads into more food."

"a clever tactic, even for less "exotic" races. Give your mother my regards if you see them again."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 24, 2017, 07:44:39 am »

"If I encounter her and she happens to be in the mood for such indulgences I will. Otherwise she would probably be quite confused as to why I brought up a random person."

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 24, 2017, 11:38:26 am »

Zal-hasar casts his gaze about, finally landing on the mausoleum. He rumbles briefly before wordlessly setting off in that direction.

Head to the mausoleum and see what's there for me to utilize. That being corpses, of course. Raise any I find.

May I ask OOC if we have any necromantic powers at present? answered

I'm also going to claim red glow as my speech color for later.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 12:41:57 pm by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 24, 2017, 11:47:03 am »

((A Discord server may be useful to consider.))

Xvareon

• Bay Watcher
  • Alias: Setokaiva
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 24, 2017, 12:24:17 pm »

Quote from: Xantalos
May I ask OOC if we have any necromantic powers at present?
Of course you have necromantic powers. Go nuts. ^^

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 24, 2017, 12:27:55 pm »

((What would those consist of? I've never played classical D&D which this seems to be based off of for now, so I'm unsure what exactly we could be expected to do short of the standard rezzing corpses deal.))
Sig! Onol

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 24, 2017, 12:32:30 pm »

Well I guess I'm on the waitlist
No sig yet

Xvareon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 24, 2017, 08:20:11 pm »

((What would those consist of? I've never played classical D&D which this seems to be based off of for now, so I'm unsure what exactly we could be expected to do short of the standard rezzing corpses deal.))
Turn your arm into a skeletal appendage, fashion bones into throwing darts and hurl them at enemies with force projections, command virtually anything of undiluted dead flesh or bone, project your soul into another body, create a amalgamate golem out of linked corpses, and work towards your own ascension to lichdom and immortality. Just to name a few.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 24, 2017, 09:55:54 pm »

Turn your arm into a skeletal appendage, fashion bones into throwing darts and hurl them at enemies with force projections, command virtually anything of undiluted dead flesh or bone, project your soul into another body, create a amalgamate golem out of linked corpses, and work towards your own ascension to lichdom and immortality. Just to name a few.
((Oooooooh, so a wide variety of stuff. Excellent. I assume any excersise of power requires a roll, probably more difficult the more extravagant the thing we're trying to do?))
Sig! Onol

Xvareon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 24, 2017, 09:59:33 pm »

((Oooooooh, so a wide variety of stuff. Excellent. I assume any excersise of power requires a roll, probably more difficult the more extravagant the thing we're trying to do?))
((Any exercise of power requires a roll. You can get better at some things through successfully rolling a power multiple times, or it might 'mutate' into different forms or lead to different things happening to you. Like bodily regeneration of health causing you to grow two noses and seven toes on each foot.))
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10