Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 30

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Scum of the Empire (OOC thread) (Dead)  (Read 30288 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Maaaan this prologue is GOLD (at least for a dialogue that hit me like a soft truck figuratively or a nice nightmare but with bad implications); people could blame Porkins or make his morality better by comparing his "Free will" to our choice of helping the militia "because we belong to the Empire". :P Creativity towards 'free will' and him choosing to go forward and then abandoning the people of the empire back there.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

(at least for a dialogue that hit me like a soft truck figuratively or a nice nightmare but with bad implications)
What does any of that actually mean?
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm quite sure William wandered over to help the village because he felt like it more than anything.

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So... since the suggested barding spots are taken, got recommendations?

If this is still an open question, I believe E-17 is still an open spot from which both Stray Wolf and Edmund can be barded. That was the initial miniplan, yes?

Edit: Just for kicks, here's a very badly edited map where people who have moved are in their new spots and the enemies that are dead have been deleted.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 09:59:01 pm by Gaterhyme »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

(at least for a dialogue that hit me like a soft truck figuratively or a nice nightmare but with bad implications)
What does any of that actually mean?
I see a prologue.
I see an opportunity.
I fizzle while having thoughts of what to say to the boorish soldier guy who suggests leaving HIS OWN PEOPLE to death by BANDITS.

And me flailing with analogies. :P Thanks for your concern, Gigla :)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

OK, so plan doesn't change then. Ghamina to E17, bard Wolf and Edmund, Edmund goes D16 and heals Wolf, Wolf goes to G18 and attacks Axe Dude C or B, doesn't matter, she just needs to be there for Ensnared Luna to activate.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

SC I'm not healing you again if it leads to me getting exposed >:v

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

lewd
Black lives matter.

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

: "Ladies, gentlemen!  A plan for our little outing."

: "Step one!  Commit violence against anything that is red."

: "That is all."

: "...Not enough?  Oh, fine."

Adrien - F15, Hatchet Fighter D. Hopefully killing him.
Yara - Shove Aaron up one.
Aaron - G15, Shoot Swordsman D
Gawen - G14, finish swordsman D.
Miranda - H15, knife Fighter B.
VULF VULF VULF - G13, stab fighter C.
William - G16, worm Fighter.
Ghamina - F16, Perform William and Adrien
Yara - Deal with fighter D, if still alive.  Otherwise, B13, attack archer B.  B15, kill archer A.  It's your own fault for being slow and waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay baaaaaaaaaack.  Alternative is just fly forward and hold off this turn.
Adrien -  Attack the archer alain is struggling with with a steel axe  (if your hatchet works instead to finish it off with poison, go ahead, but I don't THINK it does.)
Alain -  B16 and elthunder the archer if still alive.  Otherwise go F14, elthunder swordsman.
William - go shoot archer B or C.

ALLIES:  Porkins to get off his ass (or rather, stay on it, and just ride it into the village) and help.  If an enemy is in range--an archer, especially--attack it with whatever's most likely to kill it.  If no attack is likely to kill without crit, then just go with whatever's most likely to hit.
Zelda to heal Edmund. Canto to G17
« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 02:10:41 pm by Lucus Casius »

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It's your own fault for being slow and waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay baaaaaaaaaack.

I know you're joking, but in my defense, no one except Alain dealt or tried to deal with the crossbowman who does 18x3 effective damage. :P

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, Archer A needs to go down and do so quickly.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

I can't reach Archer C. Forest takes 2 MOV to enter and it's five tiles away. How about I attack one of the axemen instead?

Nevermind, you mean after the guy in my way is dead. OK, I'll chill and wait for that then.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sutoratosu Akira

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAGONS!
    • View Profile

It's your own fault for being slow and waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay baaaaaaaaaack.

I know you're joking, but in my defense, no one except Alain dealt or tried to deal with the crossbowman who does 18x3 effective damage. :P
And I probably would've killed him too, if it weren't for that meddling Hill he's standing on...

Well... let's see how this goes, I guess. Trying to hit with El Thunder against cover... fun times. And I know better than anyone how much that guy fucking huuuuuuurts
"Reality, unlike fiction, has no obligation to conform to what people find believable." -Chroniqler

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Probably should have clarified which weapons to use for the others.  Oh well.

Ghanina can dance gawen instead of adrien so she can finish that swordsman, if she wants to do that instead.  Wolf should try to kill the fighter adrien missed.

Edit:  Also, Adrien should have doubled. =V
« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 10:23:29 am by Lucus Casius »

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Huh. So he should have.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 30