Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 30

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Scum of the Empire (OOC thread) (Dead)  (Read 30269 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

To be fair, I did the order IC before doing it OOC. So yeah sorry for any confusion here.

And I could do that. Heck, now that you've raised the point this would likely be the turn to do it, ignoring the halberdier in favour of a full-health target and means I don't have to edit Adrien's orders IC :D

So maybe go for Swordsman G instead? He's full health and Yara's double would full well kill him if both attacks hit.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

She autokills him, if I'm not mistaken. 99 base hit + 15 (WTA) - 12 (evasion) = >100. The sticking point is just that it's near suicidal if we don't take out all but one of the three longbowmen + thundermage nearby by the time the EP rolls around.

But I don't really care about that. :P

I really appreciate you accommodating me about this. ^^;

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey, it's all good. Though don't challenge Adrien's commands too much unless you want to be the one taking for from him :P

And so long as Adrien hits the mage with the steel axe, we're good. And there's only two enemy archers anyway :P

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Okay being fast is great but can i please get some skill now?

edit: i forgot i got some last level
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Suggest Gawen go south to Edmund's former position to attack Halberdier B.  She'll just get killed by the blood mage where she is now.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

A decent level for Ghamina at last.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

21:38   <KingMurdoc>: also this is going to continue to be super hairy unless we get incredibly lucky on EP
21:39   <Lucus>: I'm gonna laugh if we all die.
21:39   *** Ursali joined #feftalk
21:40   <KingMurdoc>: i mean, gawen's gonna go down this EP unless a miracle happens, wolf is likely to die unless our wyvern suicides on the archers to vuln her
21:41   <KingMurdoc>: both the enemy mages are full hp
21:41   <Gaterhyme>: there's two archers and one thunder mage, so i doubt yara will be up for long
21:41   <Lucus>: All three, if you include the blood mage.
21:41   <KingMurdoc>: ghamina might go down on EP
21:41   <KingMurdoc>: again
21:41   <KingMurdoc>: though at least we reset her
21:42   <Lucus>: The question is if anyone who has a vuln will survive.
21:42   <KingMurdoc>: blood mage concerns me because it has 21 AT
21:42   <Lucus>: Yeah, I dunno why sirus decided it was a good idea to have them move toward us.
21:43   <KingMurdoc>: unless major AI stupid happens, there's a good chance sheer numbers are going to overwhelm us
21:44   <KingMurdoc>: ...Also the fact that I got a Wingspear which is only usable by an NPC tilts me
21:44   <Lucus>: Yeah, again, I dunno what sirus was thinkin.
21:44   <KingMurdoc>: Like
21:44   <KingMurdoc>: I guess Zelda doesn't have a fancy lord weapon
21:45   <KingMurdoc>: But pimping out an NPC with loot that the players had to take a significant risk to grab is. ..
21:45   <KingMurdoc>: why didn't she just grab a better weapon at home again?
21:45   <Lucus>: *SHRUG*
21:46   <KingMurdoc>: yeah idk why i'm complaining to you :v
21:46   <Lucus>: I mean, I agree with what you're saying.
21:46   <Lucus>: I can't do anything about it. =V
21:47   <KingMurdoc>: should we actually tell sirus?
21:47   <Lucus>: Probably.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If we're discussing stuff, it might be worth having Edmund move after Alain instead of the other way around (as is currently going on).

Alain has +15 Hit from his PS (I think he missed his last shot, which was when he was downed by the crossbowman), but his second shot will only have 89 hit instead of 99 since Edmund moved away.

Edit: Reformatted the entire post from what it used to say.
Edit2: removed part about aaron, since he still gets charisma when edmund is at h-13
« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 10:29:08 pm by Gaterhyme »

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

I moved the boss group forward because there are only five of them. If I had held them back they'd be outnumbered 2-1 with very little cover, and some of them can be autokilled with no real danger to you guys. Especially if y'all had time to prepare.

The boss is strong, yes, but he's a boss. He should be powerful in order to be worth the 30 EXP the handbook suggests for bosses. Also, blood magic is supposed to be rather powerful in order to compensate for the HP cost.

The reason I put the Wing Spear in the red house is precisely because the house was in danger, and it made sense in my head to place a nifty, if unnecessary, weapon in there in case you didn't make it in time. On the other hand, all of the PCs have 2 weapons each (some the sort of things that parties would empty their stock of gold to acquire in a normal game) and really don't need more at the moment. In a map or two, maybe, but not now.

Should Zelda have just started with the Wing Spear? Probably. Chalk it up to GM inexperience.

The other houses have more useful items, I promise.

</rambling response>
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alright guys, we've nearly got them!

First off william needs to deal with the sleeping swordsman with Nosferatu to heal up (Welcome to OHKO town :P ), once that's done Ghamina can heal both Stray wolf AND miranda at the same time while Edmund heals up Adrien. The mage. Yara can deal with the last mage with the pilums. Once that's done, Gawen moves to G11 to complete the frontline.

Will we have downed folks after their turn? Yeah, we will. But we won't have anyone dead.

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Plan (another of which taricus posted right before me, but eh):

William to F14, Ancient Gamble Nosferatu Swordsman F for an autokill.
Gawen to H14, give zelda the winged spear thing.
Aaron to B11, Iron Bow shoot Wizard A.
Yara to D11, Vuln Adrien, canto to E14.
If Wizard isn't dead, Alain to D13, singe wizard A.
Edmund to F12, Heal Stray Wolf.
Ghamina to E12, perform Edmund and Adrien.
Edmund to G13, heal Miranda.
Adrien to G12.

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I don't really think Yara should attack the mage, as he does 17 effective damage due to thunder magic (9[static mtx3]+8[mag]=17) and Yara only has 3 RES (8 with dragon scales, which is no longer up). Since she has 14 HP exactly, without being healed, she has a 25% chance of missing and then a 80% chance of being downed on the counter.

That's all I have to say for now; I think we'll probably be fine.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, we have a fair bit of leeway in dealing with the mage, so it doesn't necessarily need to be Yara to do so as long as someone does. She should be in charisma range if Edmund goes before her however.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

Wait who am I supposed to heal then

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

One tells the truth, the other only lies.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 30