Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 30

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Scum of the Empire (OOC thread) (Dead)  (Read 30261 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alright, yeah things look bad but we aren't out of the fight yet!

Right, so first off we need Aaron at E14 taking down Fighter G and William blasting Swordsman E from G 14. After that Gawen moves to G12 where the swordsman was before william had blasted them, and Miranda moves to F13 to help secure the line. Adrien will then move to E12 and attack the halberdier. Afterwards, Edmund moves to F15 and sleeps swordsman F.

Alain and Yara just move up to reinforce the line since they're too far to contribute an attack.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

Man, Hawkblight's reddish sprite colour always makes me think initially he's an enemy.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

Actually Edmund should move first because Charisma.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

In that case miranda should move first, in order to ensure the swordsman is slept AND has to skip the EP, which is more important.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Doublepost but Twin you mind using a vuln while you're there? Just to help ensure you don't go down.

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Quick quibble for Stratos.  You might want to move Alain to E16 instead.  B14's too deep in the woods and makes it too hard to get into position.

Sutoratosu Akira

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAGONS!
    • View Profile

I mean, not like anyone gave any specific coordinates :v. Ya'll told me to move up IC, I moved up

I had considered E16 first, but felt it didn't matter very much either way considering from B14 I can still easily move closer to front at d14 next turn and strike from cover, considering the mooks will doubtlessly be moving further south anyway. If it's really that big a deal though I'll edit it
"Reality, unlike fiction, has no obligation to conform to what people find believable." -Chroniqler

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Heads up, folks:

After this map I will be instituting some changes. I'm a rookie GM and I feel I've given a bit more leeway than is wise with some of your character builds. Ah well, live and learn.

First off: Subcat-based PSs will have their benefits halved, in order to compensate for being essentially always-on for many of you. Damage-boosting PSs will be dropped from +2 damage to +1, for example. If that isn't to your liking, you may of course change your PS to something else.

I will also be nerfing Ancient Gamble, though I'm not sure how yet. Thinking of reducing AS according to how much STR is used for the damage boost but it's still up in the air.

Poison damage will become a simple d6 roll rather than 2-6, mostly for convenience's sake.

There may be more in addition to these. Again however, these will not take effect until Chapter 2 starts.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

In that case, after this map may we change effected PSs?
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Are Gawen's Brave weapon skills affected?
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

In that case, after this map may we change effected PSs?
You may.

Are Gawen's Brave weapon skills affected?
Those are for very specific weapons rather than entire subcategories, so I'll allow those to remain unchanged. Sorta like CrimsonEon's builds around Devil weapons.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

LEVELS!

56, 80, 79, 34, 74, 80, 47, 78
STRAY WOLF gets HP, SKL

73, 32, 8, 50, 21, 82, 38, 99
ADRIEN gets STR, MAG, LCK

23, 2, 12, 33, 44, 37, 38, 34
ALAIN gets HP, MAG, SKL, RES, SPD

15, 56, 35, 65, 71, 36, 96, 77
YARA gets HP, STR, DEF

56, 69, 100, 43, 57, 41, 86, 68
EDMUND gets HP, DEF

74, 91, 59, 76, 88, 50, 8, 10
GAWEN gets HP, DEF, RES, SPD

36, 83, 14, 19, 35, 18, 72, 46
WILLIAM gets HP, MAG, SKL, LCK, SPD

76, 56, 42, 76, 3, 27, 9, 15
GHAMINA gets MAG, LCK, RES, SPD

6, 74, 57, 77, 72, 7, 30, 67
AARON gets HP, DEF, RES

61, 64, 67, 1, 68, 86, 9, 69
MIRANDA gets SKL, RES

2, 59, 15, 21, 44, 3, 99, 73
ZELDA gets HP, SKL, DEF

Stats and HP spoiler updated, y'all may post :V
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 07:34:31 pm by Sirus »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Shit level for a shit night, fitting.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I dunno, Adrien can now one-shot those mages.

Anyway, THE PLAN:
Edmund goes and heals Ghamina at H13. Yara attacks Halberdier B from H14 with the pilums. Alain targets Halberdier D from E-15 using singe for that little bit of extra hit. After Halberdier D is dead Aarion moves up and fires at Archer D, using the iron bow for the increased chance to hit.

Adrien can murder the mage anytime in the plan, so timing the attack is a manner of doing it before there's enough undowned allies for his PF to activate.

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You sure you want Yara to take out Halberdier B? Unless I'm mistaken, he only has 6 HP, and she has a guaranteed double with her pilums. That said, I guess I understand not wanting to put her in too close to the archers + thunder mage.

That said... if I may make a small request? If Adrien is planning to detail each plan out in the IC, can you at least have him order Yara to do something not according to our actual OOC plan every once in a while? I really don't want to go against whatever OOC plan we decide as a majority, but she's likely to want to go against the IC plan, I guess. Especially if they keep throwing orders around.

I know, characterization takes a backseat to mechanics in this sort of situation, but... I just thought I'd ask while I could. :/ Sorry in advance.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 30