Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 19

Author Topic: Unsanity - Everything Goes  (Read 36602 times)

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
Re: Unsanity - Everything Goes: Turn 17
« Reply #210 on: May 14, 2017, 01:03:36 pm »

Frank smacks Mathel with his book, then backpedals and continues reading. Something more chaotic, preferably.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: May 14, 2017, 01:09:01 pm »

Continue working on that potion, as well as devising a formula for creating potions whose transformation can be activated/deactivated at will during the period of affect.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: May 14, 2017, 01:26:01 pm »

Mathel blocks the book with his shield, then bashes Frank in the knee with his mace.

Stop summoning eldrich horrors!
The shield beats the sword.
Urge to drink milk while eating steak wrapped with bacon rising...
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.
Better than the heavenly host eating your soul.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: May 14, 2017, 01:28:23 pm »

"These are bats, you dang whippersnapper! Get your terminology right!

You want an Eldritch Horror? I'll show you an Eldritch Horror. How about..."
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: May 14, 2017, 01:32:35 pm »

I obviously mean the tentacles, which you summoned 20 minutes ago.
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: May 14, 2017, 01:33:06 pm »

Hey, the Blockbuster is back.

Grunt at the other intruder. See if he's hostile. If he is, headbutt him. If not, ignore him.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: May 14, 2017, 02:42:32 pm »

continue with giving Jarod a proper burial in a nice graveyard
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: May 14, 2017, 10:21:56 pm »

Continue running. Get somewhere secluded and safe.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: May 15, 2017, 11:50:24 am »

"Oh, cheer up Lorethazu! We will do our best to spread your glorious word there!"

Commune with Lorethazu, see if he's willing to gloriously provide some sort of booth. If he isn't... well, start drawing up plans for an efficient and yet awesome cult booth.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: May 22, 2017, 02:13:13 pm »

"CONTINUED IRRITATION IS LEADING TO THIS BOT BECOMING LIVID, PLEASE DO NOT CONTINUE."

Charge up a lot of kinetic energy into my robotic fist to pierce a hole within Frank's body. Elaine and the nano-bots can do whatever they want, just as long as it is helping the general cause to defeating these hooligans!

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Unsanity - Everything Goes: Turn 18
« Reply #220 on: May 22, 2017, 04:42:55 pm »

1:20 pm. Don't I feel like garbage, considering how minimalist this is.

Hey, the Blockbuster is back.
Grunt at the other intruder. See if he's hostile. If he is, headbutt him. If not, ignore him.

He doesn't seem to be doing anything at the moment. You head inside, and find what is practically a ready made nest. Nice.

"Oh, cheer up Lorethazu! We will do our best to spread your glorious word there!"
Commune with Lorethazu, see if he's willing to gloriously provide some sort of booth. If he isn't... well, start drawing up plans for an efficient and yet awesome cult booth.

You see a design for a booth in your mind all of a sudden. Some of the instructions to build it seem to involve... weird angles but you think you can manage. It looks like it'll attract a decent amount of attention. You note the appearance of a couple planks. Well, better than nothing.

Continue running. Get somewhere secluded and safe.

After much running, you find your way to the police station. Artemis is there but they haven't noticed you yet.

continue with giving Jarod a proper burial in a nice graveyard

You arrive at a good looking graveyard, and start digging a hole. However, one of the grave keepers stops you, and says you need permission to bury people. Permission generally entails paying for the spot the grave will be on. Should you wish to give Harold a tomb, it'd cost more and take a non insignificant time to build. Needless to say this guy is very suspicious that you're carrying around a corpse, and will call the police soon without a good explanation.

Continue working on that potion, as well as devising a formula for creating potions whose transformation can be activated/deactivated at will during the period of affect.

You barely finish enough of the potion. However, devising a formula for such a potion takes some time. Your progress amounts to some hastily scribbled idea on an index card, most of which seem somewhat implausible.

Frank smacks Mathel with his book, then backpedals and continues reading. Something more chaotic, preferably.
Mathel blocks the book with his shield, then bashes Frank in the knee with his mace.
Stop summoning eldrich horrors!
"CONTINUED IRRITATION IS LEADING TO THIS BOT BECOMING LIVID, PLEASE DO NOT CONTINUE."
Charge up a lot of kinetic energy into my robotic fist to pierce a hole within Frank's body. Elaine and the nano-bots can do whatever they want, just as long as it is helping the general cause to defeating these hooligans!

With their king having left, the rest of the dinosaur slaying team routes the battle as well, and departs for greener pastures.

Frank swings at Mathel with his book, but the warrior is able to mostly block the attack. He continues reading... Something begins to stir in the room... The body of Sastrei convulses violently, and begins to rise. Oh dear. Best hope that thing is on your side.

PSYCHE-BOT-420 keeps charging energy, and tries to punch Frank with all their might! He evades the attack!

Elaine is able to follow up by stabbing Frank with a small syringe! He doesn't feel anything happen yet, but that can't be good.

Mathel follows up their block by swinging his mace at Frank's knee! It makes a light grazing hit to the elderly man, bruising the impact sight somewhat.

Edit: Apparently I forgot to put it in this post, but the bats and bots rolled another tie. That's probably why. They're both still around.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 09:06:30 am by Person »
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: May 22, 2017, 04:54:20 pm »

Continue working on both things mentioned in the prior action.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: May 22, 2017, 04:56:53 pm »

Frank dashes over to the resurrecting dinosaur and begins to chant the lines of the book even louder.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: May 22, 2017, 09:25:36 pm »

Go to the woods and roar. See if I can find any others of my kind.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: May 23, 2017, 10:19:54 am »

Mathel stops and considers that he is fighting a mage. He prays to Thor.

Oh mighty Thor, plese help us defeat this agent of destruction, by interrupting his casting with your thunder.

Then, Mathel turns to Psychebot.

Hey, Iron golem, if the prayer does not work out, could you scream as loudly as you can using your speakers to interrupt the mage's concentration?

Lastly, Mathel charges at Frank, attempting to knock him down.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 10:49:27 am by Mathel »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 19