Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 19

Author Topic: Unsanity - Everything Goes  (Read 36690 times)

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
Re: Unsanity - Everything Goes: Turn 6
« Reply #90 on: March 21, 2017, 02:39:56 pm »

You can act like you're in a costume and advertising for Jurassic Park. Maybe you could be part of a petting zoo or something. And, lastly, I can temporarily turn you human with the right potion. Probably temporary.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 21, 2017, 02:47:37 pm »

I think I'm good with what I'm already doing, even if a dinosaur-human wandering around amazed at having functional arms would be pretty funny.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 21, 2017, 03:20:09 pm »

Frank takes out a hairbrush and starts combing the dinosaur. Whether or not it has hair is irrelevant
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 21, 2017, 05:33:37 pm »

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, AAAAAAAAAA."

Spoiler: Translation (click to show/hide)

Sleep standing on my head made of AAAAAAs
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 21, 2017, 06:22:20 pm »

THANK YOU FOR AUTHORIZING YOUR FELLOW MEDBOT, THIS WILL NOT LEAD INTO TERMINATION OF THIS FACILITY BECAUSE OF RESIGNATION, CALCULATION ARE STATING THAT THIS FACILITY WILL BE CHANGED DRAMATICALLY BY 70%
Check on the chiefs computer for directions to the psychology/mental ward and head their, inform the lead doctor that I will be the permanent replacement for the chief of staff

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 21, 2017, 08:06:50 pm »

"Wonderful! I was worried we'd have to make some new ones for a moment. Well then. Onwards! Let us spread Lorethazu across the city! And then we can get into rituals..."

Whatever my character's name is heads out, leading the cultists with him, aiming to spread Lorethazu worship across the city.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 21, 2017, 08:11:39 pm »

"Wonderful! I was worried we'd have to make some new ones for a moment. Well then. Onwards! Let us spread Lorethazu across the city! And then we can get into rituals..."

Whatever my character's name is heads out, leading the cultists with him, aiming to spread Lorethazu worship across the city.
Worrying. Use one of my grenades on these guys; should delay them, as well as getting sone of the cultist to quit from the confusing experience.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 21, 2017, 08:13:27 pm »

In the event the guy succeeds in the grenade toss:

"Ah! A blessing from Lorethazu! He usually doesn't provide support so quickly without a ritual! He must be pleased with our actions!"

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 21, 2017, 08:25:18 pm »

"Ah! A blessing from Lorethazu! He usually doesn't provide support so quickly without a ritual! He must be pleased with our actions!"
In the event I succeed with the grenade toss, and he says that: Yell anonymously, with a bit of might, "I am not the lie you call Lorethazu, but my real name shan't be spoken; you whelps don't deserve to know. Reflect upon your mind, for your bodies hath failed you, and see that no pillars hold up the image your foolish guide so praises".

Edit: Why am I even doing this? If the grenade works, he won't be able to talk, since he'll become  hamster or something.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 08:31:50 pm by OceanSoul »

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Unsanity - Everything Goes: Turn 7
« Reply #99 on: March 22, 2017, 08:30:34 pm »

8:20 Not much happens this turn, so I'll advance time a little more than usual. This should make the potion wear off sooner at any rate.

Sastrei will stay here to rest and heal.
Frank takes out a hairbrush and starts combing the dinosaur. Whether or not it has hair is irrelevant

[6]: Sastrei rests up, and licks their wounds.

[3]: Unfortunately, Frank doesn't have a hairbrush. He brushes at the dinosaurs bunny ears with his hands instead.

Check my manor for a spare suit of armor. I'm bound to have weapons in there, but not so sure about armor.
Give a proper sword to my new vassal and have him go recruit peasants for my army.
Mathel gives his already cooked fish to AAAAAAAAA, whom he calls Ghost of A.
Then he prepares to roast fish on fire once the human wearing chinmail returns.
Sleep standing on my head made of AAAAAAs

[7] King Harlaus finds a decent spare set of armor, and brings it to his follower. He also selects a good spear and shield for the man.

[2] Mathel hands their fish to AAAAAAAAAAA. They can't quite get a fire started though.

[7] They do so. It is always nice to get a new perspective right.

Prepare to host an open-air movie night on the street. Movies chosen are chosen by neighbors, and popcorn may be provided. See what I do and don't have to run it, and if I'm missing things, figure out who/where I can get them from.

On a seperate note, see if I have the supplies necessary to adopt a cat.
Worrying. Use one of my grenades on these guys; should delay them, as well as getting sone of the cultist to quit from the confusing experience.
In the event I succeed with the grenade toss, and he says that: Yell anonymously, with a bit of might, "I am not the lie you call Lorethazu, but my real name shan't be spoken; you whelps don't deserve to know. Reflect upon your mind, for your bodies hath failed you, and see that no pillars hold up the image your foolish guide so praises".
Edit: Why am I even doing this? If the grenade works, he won't be able to talk, since he'll become  hamster or something.

[10] Zoh Roark happens to have a some of the equipment needed stowed away in their closet for their first idea. What luck! However, their closet happens to be locked. Actually lots of locks. It all came with the house, and only the old owner has the key.

[6] They do think they can adopt a cat. It seems they're relatively prepared.

Anyway, on to the Initiative!

Zoh Roark: 5
Bartholomew: 5

... A tie eh? Bartholomew starts directing his followers, but Zoh Roark decides to disrupt his plans.

[10 vs 5]: Zoh rushes out of his house towards the group to try to get a good throw in. The grenade lands a direct hit in the middle of the group. However, the grenade is stronger than anticipated, and some of the potions results splashes wildly, going back to the sender! Both the group and the thrower turn into common housepets.

Bartholomew: 2
Zoh Roark: 4
Followers: 4, 9, 5, 3, 10

Bartholomew turns into a mouse. Zoh Roark becomes a small dog, as do two of the followers. Another follower also becomes a mouse. One follower becomes a parrot, retaining their speech. The final follower becomes a small canary.

THANK YOU FOR AUTHORIZING YOUR FELLOW MEDBOT, THIS WILL NOT LEAD INTO TERMINATION OF THIS FACILITY BECAUSE OF RESIGNATION, CALCULATION ARE STATING THAT THIS FACILITY WILL BE CHANGED DRAMATICALLY BY 70%
Check on the chiefs computer for directions to the psychology/mental ward and head their, inform the lead doctor that I will be the permanent replacement for the chief of staff.

[10] You head to the psych ward, and start yelling loudly about all the changes you'll be making. A few people panic and leave home early. You've lost some staff, but the rest seem loyal enough... Efficiency will replace those people anyway right?

King's champion: [7] The man accepts the new equipment, and begins asking nearby people to join up. AAAAAAAAAAA and Mathel are first on his list.

"That damn dinosaur totally ruined the feast. We can't afford let it keep running around destroying the place. Will you join with me to claim revenge on this dreadful creature!"

Followers: [1] They all have a great deal of trouble getting used to their new bodies. Well, this is awkward.
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 22, 2017, 08:43:31 pm »

"Squeak! Squeak squeak squeak!"

Rodent diplomacy!

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 22, 2017, 08:51:16 pm »

"Ruff! EeerrrRuff woof!"

Return inside, and see if any of my healing potions can reverse the change. If so, attempt to drink it- break on floor and lick it of necessary. If not, work on making a transformation cure, and if successful, drink it.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 22, 2017, 08:56:01 pm »

"Squeak... squeak. Squeak, squeak squeak, squeak!"

More diplomacy!

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 22, 2017, 09:00:00 pm »

AAAAAAA, knowing that whether he says yes or no won't transmit, gestures to his three blocks. He points at the red one, giving a thumbs down sign. He points and the green and makes a thumbs up. He finally points to the blue letter block and makes a wavey gesture before speaking in his native tongue. "AAAAAAAAAAAA."

AAAAAAAAA displays the green block to the others, waving it around and pointing to it with his free hand.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 22, 2017, 09:06:06 pm »

"Erufffe!.....WOOF!"

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 19