Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 19

Author Topic: Unsanity - Everything Goes  (Read 36641 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Unsanity - Everything Goes: Turn 4
« Reply #60 on: March 17, 2017, 09:45:43 am »

"Ah! Yes! Let me tell you of the great Lorethazu! The being from beyond time and space who approaches! Once he is beckoned, he will arrive fully and reward all his followers for eternity! Best of all, there's no need for blood or human sacrifice!"

Psuedo-preaching!
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 17, 2017, 10:05:55 am »

Repeat action and actually follow through with it
(My action has been skipped, how horrible!)

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 17, 2017, 10:06:38 am »

"get to safety, champion! I'll handle this!"
climb onto the beast's back and drive my sword into it's spine!
Frank fights this man off!

"This dinosaur is now my property. Thus, GIT OFF MAH LAWN"
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 17, 2017, 10:10:28 am »

Repeat action and actually follow through with it
(My action has been skipped, how horrible!)
Ah damn, don't know how I missed that. I'll get it in retroactively, really sorry.

Edit: Aaand done.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 10:23:38 am by Person »
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 17, 2017, 11:17:43 am »

"get to safety, champion! I'll handle this!"

"This dinosaur is now my property. Thus, GIT OFF MAH LAWN"
"You heap of filth, I'll crush you!"
Give this man a bit of fist to face. If they try anything underhanded, end them rightly with a Mordhau using my sword!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 17, 2017, 12:54:28 pm »

Man I feel sorry for Sastrei here. Can't help but feel like this dogpile is my fault. You're still having fun right?

(I'm having a great time, don't worry.)

Sastrei is near frantic by now, and struggling to comprehend what's happening.

Internally:"The flying thing hurt me, and now it's breathing smoke*! Rain is falling up out of the ground! Little things are climbing on me and attacking me! Something's stuck to my head!"

Limp-run off to the woods, if there are any, occasionally turning my head to snap at the sword man's leg and hopefully throw him off. If there's no woods, then head to my Blockbuster instead.

(*I'm assuming that a peasant through the turbine did something to that effect.)
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 01:08:22 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 17, 2017, 01:02:39 pm »

MANAGER IS REQUESTING AUTHORIZED PERMISSION, REQUEST CAN BE COMPLETED
Show the receptionist my authorized medbot card and than change my arm into a minigun to threaten her to give me full access of the hospital

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 17, 2017, 01:23:14 pm »

Go inside my house and take a sip of healing potion to help with my face. Then, work on upgrading my brewing equipment as to provide a bonus to transformative elixirs I make with it. At minimum, I hope the modifier applies to low rolls, making them less of a failure.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

ufo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 17, 2017, 07:17:06 pm »

"nnnnnoooooooooooooo"
asses damage and fire another round

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 17, 2017, 08:06:43 pm »

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
Spoiler: TRANSLATION (click to show/hide)

Throw my next block. HARDER.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 19, 2017, 07:49:20 am »

*jabs thread expectantly*
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Unsanity - Everything Goes: Turn 5
« Reply #71 on: March 19, 2017, 02:29:35 pm »

7:40, Give or take an arbitrary amount of time.

Mathel picks his mace and shield again, this time keeping them in his hands. And goes towards the sound of battle. Also, if attacked, use shield to defend. If I run into a dinosaurus, I hit it in the knee with my mace. If I am near the ruined fountain, I suggest a brachiosaurus.
Throw my next block. HARDER.
asses damage and fire another round
"You heap of filth, I'll crush you!"
Give this man a bit of fist to face. If they try anything underhanded, end them rightly with a Mordhau using my sword!
Limp-run off to the woods, if there are any, occasionally turning my head to snap at the sword man's leg and hopefully throw him off. If there's no woods, then head to my Blockbuster instead.

(*I'm assuming that a peasant through the turbine did something to that effect.)

Initiative:

Ketzal: 10
Sastrei: 8
King: 7
Frank: 2
AAAAAAAAAAA: 2
Mathel: 1

Ketzal: [6 vs 5] You line up another shot, and fire away! It isn't a very powerful one, and just grazes one of Sastrei's legs. Kind of hard to aim with a damaged engine eh?

Sastrei: [7 vs 2] You throw Frank off your back, and start to make your escape.

[10] You smash through the feast table, tripping over momentarily. Nonetheless, you dash away at high speed into a small wooded area by a park. You feel a great pain in your right leg. Seems you overstressed it. You need rest. Still, the meal you found was quite filling.

King: [6] The beast escapes at a high speed, running far faster than any man is capable of. The tracks seem to go to a small nearby forest.

[10] The winner keeps following you... for now. Maybe he just wants revenge. As for the other guy, he's long gone. Maybe dead, who knows.

Frank: [9] You've already been kicked off the dinosaur. You do chase it along with Harlaus though, with slightly more success.

AAAAAAAAAAA: [4] The beast storms off far faster than you can aim at or follow.

Mathel: [7] You collect your gear again, and barely make it to the feast. Seems like everyone left except for some sort of ufo and... well. AAAAAAAAAAA!

Show the receptionist my authorized medbot card and than change my arm into a minigun to threaten her to give me full access of the hospital

[5 vs 2] Whoa whoa, no need for any of that now. Look, your card seems good, so just do whatever it is you came here for. Take this ID card and these papers. You'll probably need to talk to the chief of staff, so I'll give you some directions. Now then,  I don't want to hear about any trouble all right?

+Hospital ID Card, Hospital Papers, Map & Directions

Find random animal on the street and take blood sample of that.

[2] You wander out into the street, but can't find anything to take a sample from.

"Ah! Yes! Let me tell you of the great Lorethazu! The being from beyond time and space who approaches! Once he is beckoned, he will arrive fully and reward all his followers for eternity! Best of all, there's no need for blood or human sacrifice!"
Psuedo-preaching!

[8 vs 1] "Far out maaan. But like, what should we do? We're really down for this but like... Haha, you know right?"

Another one of them speaks up. "Right, this is cool and all, but do we just spread the word or what?"

"We was all worried at first, but then you was like "no human sacrifice". So now uh... I'm like, totally down with this."

The 5 person group eagerly awaits your direction. They all wholeheartedly believe you... you think. +5 followers.

Go inside my house and take a sip of healing potion to help with my face. Then, work on upgrading my brewing equipment as to provide a bonus to transformative elixirs I make with it. At minimum, I hope the modifier applies to low rolls, making them less of a failure.

[9] You heal the minor damage to your face, and get to work on improving your equipment. It goes perfectly! You've probably never seen a brewery as fine as this one!

I think I got everyone. I could be wrong though. Man, I was totally unprepared for a game with no player limit. Also as I said in my other game, I was a bit sick for the last couple days. Sorry about the delay anyway.
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 19, 2017, 02:33:13 pm »

Frank continues pursuing the dinosaur, pausing only to pick up projectiles along the floor with which to throw at King Harlaus.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 19, 2017, 02:35:40 pm »

Brew a potion for turning people into miscellaneous household pets (dogs, parakeets, cats, ferrets, hamsters, etc.), then, if it is effective, create grenades for dispersing it into the air.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 19, 2017, 02:41:49 pm »

DELAYED TRANSFER WILL RESULT IN FUTURE PUNISHMENT FROM MEDICAL COLLECTIVE, REMEMBER THAT HUMAN
Memorize the Map and Directions of my hospital into my data storage and than go seeking out for the chief of staff in the hospital
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 19