Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Yu-Gi-Oh! Exit the Shadow Realm (App Based RP with Custom Cards)  (Read 4369 times)

Krashkube

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Exit the Shadow Realm (App Based RP with Custom Cards)
« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2017, 01:08:18 pm »

*waits for picks while keeping thread alive*

Krashkube

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2017, 09:09:06 pm »

Is this still on or?

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2017, 09:11:10 pm »

I'm sure it's still on. If you want something to do while I wait, what do you think of my cards? First page, reply #10.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Krashkube

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2017, 09:14:15 pm »

I'm sure it's still on. If you want something to do while I wait, what do you think of my cards? First page, reply #10.

Theuases seems kind of weak (stat-wise) for a Level 6 Synchro, but otherwise he's alright. The rest of your cards are fine, just make sure that Atlantean Commonfolk's effect is changed so that it says "Graveyard" instead of "discard pile".

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2017, 09:27:20 pm »

Theuases seems kind of weak (stat-wise) for a Level 6 Synchro, but otherwise he's alright. The rest of your cards are fine, just make sure that Atlantean Commonfolk's effect is changed so that it says "Graveyard" instead of "discard pile".
Whoops! Though I had removed all of those. Fix'd
Anyway, while Theusaes has sorta-low stats, they increase quickly. The point of an Atlantean deck is both decent swarming and use of sent-to-graveyard abilities for several purposes, including destroying enemy cards and more swarming. With Theusaes, the effects can activate frequently, allowing for waves of destruction. I'm sort of screwed if I lose him, but cards like Atlantean Elite Guard and Atlantean Resurgence keep him in play and get him back, while Deep-Sea Geyser and Atlantean Commonfolk help get those cards from my deck. Hopefully, I'll get some more Synchro monsters so that I can get more use out of the Tuners in my deck.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

nuclearwhale

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 20, 2017, 12:50:29 am »

Alright guys, so we've made our decision, and the Bay12ers of our choice are Krashkube, Kansa, and Eritzap. If you did not get into the rp, we would like to thank you for your interest in participation. For those of you who did get into the RP, expect a PM with the information and a link to the discord server shortly.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 20, 2017, 04:08:54 am »

Awesome, can't wait to get started.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 20, 2017, 05:52:10 am »

...that is literally everyone who signed up except for me. And you only said you'd pick 1 or 2 people. Why? Were my cards too powerful or hard to balance? Or did all the other applications have some edge that I couldn't see? I just want to know why you preferred their applications to mine, for future reference.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]