Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 70

Author Topic: Spamwarlord! 'Queen' Erin Gradia of Kralicanev  (Read 45147 times)

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
Re: Spamwarlord! 'Queen' Erin Gradia of Kralicanev
« Reply #750 on: April 16, 2017, 02:33:41 pm »

B
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: April 16, 2017, 03:31:03 pm »

You spread all your troops out evenly.

Donuk's forces advance rapidly. The knights appear to be charging the center, leaving the rest of the army to take care of the flanks.
Left flank: 2*
Center: 2*
Right flank: 5*
The lances of the traitor-knights makes short work of your front ranks, pushing them back. Meanwhile the left flank is in no better position, getting pushed back by the reckless charge. The right flank endures, absorbing and then reflecting the attacker's momentum.

As you are overseeing the melee, you hear someone shouting your name. They have a powerful voice to be heard over the clash of weapons, and you quickly spot the source: a knight atop a barded warhorse, the orange shield in his hand bearing Donuk's crest, as opposed to the black of the other traitor-knights. He seems to be looking for a duel. How do you respond?

A-I accept. Honourable battle awaits!
B-I accept. Treacherous battle awaits! (Attempt to trick Donuk)
C-Nah, I'm fine back here. The men can take care of him.
Long Live United Forenia!

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: April 16, 2017, 03:36:54 pm »

B.

He does not deserve an honorable death. No knights do.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: April 16, 2017, 03:42:28 pm »

He does not deserve an honorable death. No knights do.

KILL HIM AND MOUNT HIS BODY UPON A PIKE!
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Arlos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: April 16, 2017, 05:54:48 pm »

A let's work out a bit  ;)

Chiefwaffles

• Bay Watcher
  • I've been told that waffles are no longer funny.
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 09:38:04 pm by Chiefwaffles »
Quote from: RAM
You should really look to the wilderness for your stealth ideas, it has been doing it much longer than you have after all. Take squids for example, that ink trick works pretty well, and in water too! So you just sneak into the dam upsteam, dump several megatons of distressed squid into it, then break the dam. Boom, you suddenly have enough water-proof stealth for a whole city!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: April 16, 2017, 09:22:43 pm »

CORRECTION
traitor-knights

traitor-knights

traitor-knights

B.
Donuk seems to be the practicalist--having spared or enlisted 'traitors' because it seems like post-fall, practicality over chivalry :/
HE is not a TRAITOR KNIGHT himself; his colleagues ARE.

So that brings up the nudge to me, too...if we're ever going to get Knights, hopefully we'll get nice folks. :-\
I mean, it's like those who stabbed our backs, back in dreamland.

A
Because either A or B stops the battle around us as people circle us around. :P
ALSO we're already unfair--dragonscale armor \o/ Let's try to redeem these traitors; maybe they just lost their armor and seem bad but are rebels instead.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: April 16, 2017, 09:26:56 pm »

B, FUCK THE REBELS!
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Chiefwaffles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: April 16, 2017, 09:28:29 pm »

I mean, A would probably be better if we won as displaying a sense of honor and the like could always help with public image and if we ever try to recruit higher-profile people. But that's quite useless when one is dead, which is more possible than B.
I'm conflicted, but TRAITORS.
You should really look to the wilderness for your stealth ideas, it has been doing it much longer than you have after all. Take squids for example, that ink trick works pretty well, and in water too! So you just sneak into the dam upsteam, dump several megatons of distressed squid into it, then break the dam. Boom, you suddenly have enough water-proof stealth for a whole city!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: April 16, 2017, 09:30:26 pm »

B, FUCK THE REBELS!
The Rebels are the only middle ground between LOYALIST JUDGEMENT and BANDIT SCUM. :I
Even if they seemingly are the cause behind the Fall. They're like those bandeets you meet in everyone Strategy/4x game with themes like this, at the first start :P

But seriously. :v This'll just make us look MORE SUCKY in the rebel eyes if we obviously cheat.
Also they've got Knights and we don't.

I mean, A would probably be better if we won as displaying a sense of honor and the like could always help with public image and if we ever try to recruit higher-profile people. But that's quite useless when one is dead, which is more possible than B.
I'm conflicted, but TRAITORS.
KNIGHTS. Not Donuk. KNIIIIGHTS (at least their heraldry anyway, I'm not sure if we're just judging by thorough memory [since we got attacked by them and our friends went ded] or they're just in heraldry)

Also everyone is forgetting we've got dragonscale armor :V
We've FINALLY gotten MYSTICAL armor, instead of mystical weaponry.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: April 16, 2017, 09:38:13 pm »

A The rebels think that we are the villians and they are the heroes. They always think that.

Showing treachery can backfire. "Look at that dirty fight, THAT'S WHY WE FIIIIGHT" *ignoring if they themselves are fighting dirty, they won't remenber*
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Chiefwaffles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: April 16, 2017, 09:38:44 pm »

Aw, fine. But if A wins and we lose, it is entirely your fault and your fault alone.

A.

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: April 16, 2017, 09:46:33 pm »

I like the idea of B but.... I going to have to with

A
Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: April 17, 2017, 03:07:09 am »

AAAAA
BBB

You ride forth to meet Donuk. He spots you as he casually beheads a spearman, and turns his horse to face you. He signals for his knights to stay back; you indicate that your soldiers should give you some room.
5*
You eye eachother for a minute. Donuk spits in your direction, then urges his horse forwards to meet you. You do the same.
Your swords clash, but you have the advantage, pushing his blade out of the way and forcing him to awkwardly dodge.
7*
You press the advantage, raining down blows upon him. Only his well-made shield prevents you from outright killing him, but it is clear that your victory is imminent.
4*
But Donuk refuses to surrender, despite your advantage. He continues to fight back, and indeed, manages to block most of your blows and make a few of his own. But despite his efforts, he is unable to reclaim the momentum. Even he must concede that he is defeated...
4*
Yet still he fights, like a man possessed. You are not sure whether to admire or despise his stubbornness.

A-FINISH HIM
B-Knock his sword away and capture him.
Long Live United Forenia!
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 70