Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 70

Author Topic: Spamwarlord! 'Queen' Erin Gradia of Kralicanev  (Read 45167 times)

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
Re: Spamwarlord! 'Queen' Erin Gradia of Kralicanev
« Reply #690 on: April 12, 2017, 01:09:07 pm »

In one hand they getting proper gear NOW is necessary for our protection, and the soldiers must be rewarded. in the other hand someone should say the truth, "COME ON GUYS, REALLY? If it break in the middle of the battle it will be YOU the one killed, and if you had good gear before we could win battles faster and that means more loot and some of your own fucking friends don't getting killed."

?, A
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: April 12, 2017, 01:40:03 pm »

B, A
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: April 12, 2017, 02:18:48 pm »

It is the duty of every soldier to make sure his equipment is in order. They bemoan having to spend their hard-earned wages, but they can afford it, and still have enough to sponsor the thriving 'women wine and song' industry. The armoursmith and his apprentices have plenty of new orders, and every blacksmith in town is working round the clock.

Meanwhile, an officer with a good head for numbers and logistics is appointed Quartermaster. He and the Treasurer discuss the funding he shall receive each year.

Summer, 4 PC

Your pregnancy is far too advanced to consider going on campaign. It also prevents you from trying out your new Dragonskin Armour, though the Armoursmith took enough measurements throughout the year that it should fit like a glove. He describes how he dropped a scrap of the leather in the furnace, where it didn't burn, and how arrows seem to bounce off of the scales. There are bands of steel interlaced with the leather in such a way that they provide extra protection, whilst not hindering movement in the slightest.
Not only will it help in personal combat, it also looks intimidating, especially if you know what it is made of.

Late Summer, 4 PC

You give birth to a healthy baby boy. Your husband suggests naming him Serkerde, but it's up to you.

Serkerde-sounds like a good name.
[SOMETHING ELSE]-I'd prefer this.
Long Live United Forenia!

Felissan

• Bay Watcher
  • Hopefully not killing this game too
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: April 12, 2017, 02:49:13 pm »

[SOMETHING ELSE] sounds like a great name.
OK, fine...
Serkerde
Quote from: xkcd
I always figured you should never bring a gun to a gun fight because then you'll be part of a gun fight.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: April 12, 2017, 02:58:29 pm »

Is Serkede our father's name? If not, find that name and use it.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: April 12, 2017, 03:14:48 pm »

Is Serkede our father's name? If not, find that name and use it.
Gonna let you in on a secret (don't tell anyone):
I haven't thought of a canonical name for every character.
Feel free to make up a name for your father. It would probably not be in the same vein as the names of most folks in these parts- your father was a viceroy sent from elsewhere to govern this province, so his name and those of his children was 'foreign' compared to local names (which are all from the same source. Serkede is one such name)

Felissan

• Bay Watcher
  • Hopefully not killing this game too
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: April 12, 2017, 03:16:41 pm »

If we can trust the fever dream, our father's name was Tyranus. So, that's a big no :P
EDIT: nevermind, he wasn't the king.
Quote from: xkcd
I always figured you should never bring a gun to a gun fight because then you'll be part of a gun fight.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: April 12, 2017, 03:26:58 pm »

So... unless i put my hands in one of my name generators I don't have the power right now to hold myself into suggesting naming the kids with planet's names till we get in Uranus or something silly like that.

I pass.

Although i like the idea of giving the name of her father so we will be like "HEY, remember it is still royal blood" and say that the next boy shall have this name.
Novice english wordsmith
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: April 12, 2017, 03:58:28 pm »

Saturn Gradia has a nice ring to it then.

Maybe a Maxwell?
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: April 12, 2017, 04:06:27 pm »

Saturn Gradia has a nice ring to it then.

Maybe a Maxwell?
Going with this :D
But if we're going by somewhat-sounding names, I'm suggesting Valeo. Because Valor :V
But yeah, Saturn sounds good.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: April 12, 2017, 04:14:19 pm »

Valeo Gradia

I prefer this to Saturn, I don't want people to see us as just a giant ball of air.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: April 12, 2017, 05:08:06 pm »

Valeo Gradia

I prefer this to Saturn, I don't want people to see us as just a giant ball of air.

It sounds cool.

And It will hold me from suggesting stupid names :V
Novice english wordsmith

vastaghen12

• Bay Watcher
  • [BIOME_SUPPORT: ANY_COMPUTER:1]
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: April 12, 2017, 05:47:48 pm »

Valeo sounds good.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: April 13, 2017, 02:56:55 am »

You name your son Valeo. Your husband seems bemused by the foreign name, but accepts it.

Autumn, 4 PC

You are just handing your son over to a nurse when the Advisor enters.

"Though the men would not complain about a few more months rest, they would also be quite willing to launch another campaign. What say you, my Queen?"

A-*Is halfway into my new armour already*
B-Nah.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: April 13, 2017, 03:35:16 am »

A
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 70