Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 70

Author Topic: Spamwarlord! 'Queen' Erin Gradia of Kralicanev  (Read 45142 times)

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Spamwarlord! 'Queen' Erin Gradia of Kralicanev
« Reply #255 on: March 22, 2017, 05:57:05 am »

C, we need to build relations with the merchants, our economy is in the tank and that's killed spamlords before!
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: March 22, 2017, 06:01:21 am »

Hence why we should sell the meat. So we've actually got the money to invest in the economy :P
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: March 22, 2017, 06:42:05 am »

C
Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: March 22, 2017, 06:49:51 am »

NUKE: CLARIFY What do 'warlords in the area' mean? Like in our lands?

Seriously think "A" means everyone important >_>
It means, for example, inviting the bandit kings to the west, the army commanders to the north, the rebel leaders to the east, and anyone else with a private army and a tract of land.
Not people from your territory. I mean, you wouldn't be alone at the feast, you might invite a few other people, but it would mostly be foreigners.
HOOOOkay, A is seriously out of the question now ._. While I DO like prestige, I don't...feel that well with that offer given how sporadic or unknown folks here are. I mean it could be a stepping stone to unification BUT it could also draw wary eyes.

A
It won't be that bad anyway.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: March 22, 2017, 07:48:30 am »

A is seriously out of the question now...
A
?
Long Live United Forenia!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: March 22, 2017, 07:50:57 am »

A is seriously out of the question now...
A
?
It's me juggling ideas :P
I picked "A" because I can't actually be sure despite the impact of the impression. Because what we need is information and background data, which we don't really know--this affects the presumed disposition of what or how we understand about the people around us. Are we an uncaring(ish) person because the people we rule over are refugees? [hence the notion of 'war[person]'] Are there noble scions around us who actually care but are REALLY CAUTIOUS? Do we have freedom of thought and knowledge that we can wage a diplomatic war and unite the people around us?

Stuff like that.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: March 22, 2017, 03:29:36 pm »

A
CCC
DD

You order your cooks to pull out all the stops, and have invites sent to all the (important) townsfolk, as well as the mayors of outlying villages, and any other notable people.

The feast is, of course, magnificent. The roast dragon takes center stage, of course, with the head on display so people know the meat is genuine. Other beasts litter the tables, surrounded by mounds of vegetables and piles of side dishes. Servants rush around the room, refilling mugs, whilst a trio of musicians plays in the background. The guests eat, drink, and are merry.
A good time is had by all, and word shall surely spread of your benevolence and generosity.

As the feast is winding down, you find yourself surrounded by people wishing to talk to you. You only have time to talk to one of them, though, so you shoosh away the rest and focus your attention on

A-The merchant, who wishes to talk of trade and taxes.
B-The nobleman, who wishes to talk of land and titles.
C-The architect, who wishes to talk of reconstruction.
D-The handsome man, who wishes to talk of flowers and song.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: March 22, 2017, 03:51:58 pm »

C, the architect.  We really, really need working fortifications and infrastructure.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: March 22, 2017, 04:12:24 pm »

C
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: March 22, 2017, 04:25:00 pm »

C
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: March 22, 2017, 04:25:48 pm »

Aren't we poor right now? We need money, and how do you get that?

A
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: March 22, 2017, 04:55:37 pm »

"My... Queen. It is an honour to speak with you. As you know, the collapse destroyed much, leaving us to huddle in ruins, and patched-up hovels that could fall down in a stiff breeze. There is no end to the things I wish to see rebuilt. However until now all people have focused on is having shelter for tomorrow- they do not think about the future. With your permission *cough*and sponsorship*cough*, I would like to undertake several projects to restore and rebuild. I intend to start on the city walls, as I am well aware that pragmatism must play a part in even the most noble endeavours, and being overrun by looting soldiers is not conducive to construction work."

A-Sounds good. When can you start?
B-What was that about sponsorship? Let's discuss that first.
C-Nope, can't afford it, sorry.

Felissan

• Bay Watcher
  • Hopefully not killing this game too
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: March 22, 2017, 05:03:41 pm »

B
Quote from: xkcd
I always figured you should never bring a gun to a gun fight because then you'll be part of a gun fight.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: March 22, 2017, 05:04:18 pm »

B

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: March 22, 2017, 05:18:30 pm »

B
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 70