Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 70

Author Topic: Spamwarlord! 'Queen' Erin Gradia of Kralicanev  (Read 45200 times)

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Spamwarlord! 'Queen' Erin Gradia of Kralicanev
« Reply #585 on: April 06, 2017, 02:25:42 pm »

You agree to follow the knight, but you keep your guard up.

As you are led through the palace, you notice the amount of guards standing around, many of whom you do not recognise. There are also two more tremors during the brief journey, which ends in an enclosed garden in the west wing.

"Erin? I thought you said this was something important, why is she here?"

Oh good. Your 'friends' are here too, each seemingly accompanied by a knight of their own. They all look somewhat confused. The knights look impassive.

"That's the last of them", one of the knights says.

"Donuk is taking care of the viceroy", adds another.

"Do you know when it's going to happen?", asks a third.

"Xain said at midday. Not long now.", replies the one accompanying you.

After that, they are silent. For several minutes nothing happens. One of the girls asks what is going on, but the knights ignore her.

Suddenly, an ear-splitting crack breaks the silence, followed by a massive tremor. The ground wobbles beneath your feet,
3*
Causing you to stumble, whilst several of your peers fall over. One of the knights wobbles a little, but the rest remain standing.

Tiles start to rain to the ground around you as the tremor continues. Then, accompanied by an ominous rumble, you see a tower collapse, followed by another, and another. Etheric sparks fly as the connections are severed.
The sound of collapsing buildings fills the air. The knights, still impassive, finally start to act. One of them grabs another girl by the hair, and draws his sword. You

A-Won't let him! You draw your own sword and leap at him.
B-Watch, confused.
C-Run, whilst 'your' knight is distracted by falling masonry.
D-Close your eyes and try to forget this ever happening.
Long Live United Forenia!

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: April 06, 2017, 02:38:43 pm »

C
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: April 06, 2017, 03:28:19 pm »

A I'ts the past. let's draw this as badass possible :v
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: April 06, 2017, 03:51:59 pm »

A

Fuck this assassins business. WE NO WEAK ARCHETYPE RRRRRRGGGH
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: April 06, 2017, 04:10:26 pm »

A
Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: April 06, 2017, 04:13:37 pm »

AHA, I KNEW THE KNIGHTS WERE THE REBELS!
((That was, long after I had voted A. :V Because we should know our heavy cavalry dudes))

WE CANNOT DIE HERE! But of course we shouldn't be stupid. :v
What befits our background best?
Of course we played with TOY SOLDIERS and (partly) REAL WEAPONS because our dolls were quintains!
A

Edoot:
Wait. This reminds me of Game of Thrones. :P
People usually ran because that was smarter than trying to go against a ton of jerks. And it seems these unfamiliar guards and knights are the jerks. I'm betting our 'court wizard' is the Rebels :O [/Paranoia]

...I'm still going with A. Then when many of our peers die because they lost footing and their weapons to first strike initiative, we run by pushing a corpse to one of the folks and all.
...This imagery doesn't do my opinion very well. x_x
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 04:25:37 pm by Tiruin »

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: April 06, 2017, 04:28:03 pm »

A

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: April 06, 2017, 04:49:47 pm »

1*
You draw your sword and leap to the defence of your 'friends'.
Lazily, one of the knights turns to you and sticks their sword through your unprotected chest.

Wait. That's not how this happened. This isn't real. This is just a bad dream.

Autumn, 3 PC*

You awake with a start, clutching at your chest. You can still feel the blade piercing through it. A servant sitting by the side of the bed notices you have awoken, and jumps up in surprise. They run out of the room, leaving you to wonder how long you have been out.

The Advisor arrives shortly.

"Good to see you have recovered, my Queen. Rumours of your death were greatly exaggerated."

You ask him to fill you in on what happened since you got sick. He explains that after you passed out, they handed over the bones to Quintus, who spent several weeks looking after you. He is still residing in the palace, though he intends to leave as soon as you have recovered. Which is to say, right now.
There was also a teensy little mutiny when the soldiers got wind of your illness. Nothing serious.
The plague passed as quickly as it came, with almost no further casualties.

You spend a few days more in bed recovering your strength. Eventually you feel strong enough to return to your throne.

One-hundred horsemen have arrived at the gates of Kralicanev. They bear the banner of your vassal, Yalanci. Apparently he has sent them to you as tribute.

A-Excellent! Incorporate them into the army.
B-I'd rather have cash, to be honest. Send them back, and ask for gold instead.
C-Send our thanks to Yalanci, but inform him that we do not require tribute.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: April 06, 2017, 04:54:04 pm »

We need more dreams like that because that's one of the finales I thought it would go to. :P
I mean, how could we fight off multiple people with spears with a sword!

...Goodness that 1. At least it wasn't our life-saving roll.

Let's see >_> Hollow-or-not bones lost to healing. Blood for a nice chest o' GOLD. We've the head, the skin, and...something else I recall?
The skin is being used to make that nice thing from the armorsmith so I think we're sold out. Probably the armor would help us before we do anything drastic in our condition at the moment.

Unless it attracts bigger dragons.

A
...Wait if we do "C", does that mean 'only now', because only now seems like a good idea in making him happier. I think.
HMPH :I Tribute. That's 1 point of light cavalry though! [Probably. I think 100 = 1 point]

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: April 06, 2017, 05:03:20 pm »

A
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: April 06, 2017, 05:51:42 pm »

A We suffered heavy losses last battle, maybe more after the mutiny. We need the numbers.
Novice english wordsmith
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: April 06, 2017, 06:57:26 pm »

A. CAVALRY CAVALRY CAVALRY

I don't recall us getting a chance to raise any cavalry earlier, meaning that getting an extra point of cavalry will be very very very valuable.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: April 07, 2017, 05:50:02 am »

You accept the tribute.

The Advisor comes before you with a sensitive issue.

"My Lady, I believe we must speak of succession. Your recent flirtation with death has left some of us worried as to what will happen to the city should you die. If you do not choose a successor, everything you have built may crumble back into nothing. How do you wish to deal with this issue?"

A-Appoint one of my commanders as heir.
B-There will be an election following my demise, in which my commanders and important citizens will vote on a successor.
C-My children will succeed me. Speaking of which, find me a husband.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: April 07, 2017, 05:54:21 am »

In which we shall choose!

B

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: April 07, 2017, 06:28:55 am »

Democracy? Oh the intrigues...

B
Novice english wordsmith
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 70