Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 146

Author Topic: FEF: Liberation of Izzarra IC Thread  (Read 106321 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Liberation of Izzarra IC Thread
« Reply #1830 on: August 15, 2018, 11:20:20 am »

Vaster rolled his eyes. "Yes, my diary. I write all my secret crushes in it."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1831 on: August 15, 2018, 02:16:54 pm »

"Understandable how such a list might bring a nation to its knees. You never know how long games of "Likes-Me-Not" might consume the council."
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 02:18:45 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1832 on: August 15, 2018, 02:47:23 pm »

"Understandable how such a list might bring a nation to its knees. You never know how long games of "Likes-Me-Not" might consume the council."

"If you think that is bad, you should see how Bandits play. Survivors are rare and no man walks away undamaged."

This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1833 on: August 15, 2018, 07:00:29 pm »

Esther looks at Sharne, with a sort of odd expression.

"Sharne, I..." then she glanced at the king. Perhaps now was not the time. "I'm glad you're ok. We need to talk later, but now is probably not a great time for that."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1834 on: August 15, 2018, 07:33:29 pm »

"Mmm, if you wish. I'm not sure what there is to talk about, but if it will make you happy. For now, it's probably best we pay attention to the other discussion happening."

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1835 on: August 15, 2018, 10:59:49 pm »

Martyn hadn't the faintest idea why one would keep a stock of crests, or what practical purpose they were supposed to serve to a band of guerrilla fighters.  Then again, if they were somehow important to the kingdom...  Perhaps they might be able to use it to gain audience with the other nations through demonstrating Vaster's support?  Or at the very least, claims of his favor.

"Regardless of your diary's contents, your highness, I'm pleased we could keep whatever horrible or humiliating secrets you might have detailed within from falling into the public eye."

"Though...  Hm.  A crest?  Perhaps if you have something... knightly, I think.  That might suit our purposes."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1836 on: August 16, 2018, 12:06:51 pm »

"Very well then." The bow carrying guard left, and returned shortly with an ornate crest, which he handed to Martyn.

Martyn gets Knight's Crest!

"If there's any business that you have remaining, I would get to it quickly. I have no doubts that any extension of your stay would be rejected by the officials, for purely political reasons. I'll do my best to keep in touch regarding updates to my end of the situation, but I can't guarantee you'll receive any such messages in a timely matter. You are dismissed."

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1837 on: August 16, 2018, 12:09:39 pm »

: "One last thing. You didn't answer my earlier question." Kaldach, stowing away the Steel Blade, pulled the sheathed Devil Sword in front of him "Where did you learn about these swords?"

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1838 on: August 16, 2018, 12:11:09 pm »

"Oh, that. I just have what you might call an academic interest. I'm afraid that I don't know much more about them than anyone else, unfortunately."

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1839 on: August 16, 2018, 12:19:18 pm »

: "..."
Kaldach sighed, perhaps a tinge of frustration evident in his tone.
: "Alright, fine. Just know that any little detail regarding them could be the difference between winning and losing when it comes to defeating Mordo. And we don't have much to go on to start with."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1840 on: August 16, 2018, 12:27:02 pm »

"You shouldn't be using the damned things anyways! They're cursed and are slowly deterring you! And that... That Inquisitor was using one. It's evil and using it just puts you in their level. Is that really what you want?"

The pleading was evident in her voice along with anger and frustration.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1841 on: August 16, 2018, 12:32:55 pm »

Kaldach's gaze turned over to Sharne. For perhaps the first time anyone had ever seen, his eyes betrayed a sense of shock, widened to the point he could barely keep his face steady. Mouth agape between grits, he spoke slowly.
: "The... Inquisitor had one?"
The swordsman's weapon arm, holding the devil blade, dropped to his side. Looking away from Sharne and facing forward, closing his eyes, he continued to mutter quietly in his daze.
: "...They wouldn't field one if they weren't confident... Did... did they finish? Already?"

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1842 on: August 16, 2018, 12:42:07 pm »

For once, Martyn was actually paying attention to another of Sharne's and Kaldach's spats over the use of his sword.  At least, paying attention enough to hear Kaldach's response.  And be worried about it.

"Finish?  Finish what?"

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1843 on: August 16, 2018, 12:42:44 pm »

The pleading was gone now, replaced entirely by anger.

"Dammit Kaldach! Why are these blasted swords more important to you than your life? You don't need to use them to win! And they're destroying you! Just let them go and fight with us! Why is that so hard?"

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1844 on: August 16, 2018, 12:44:12 pm »

"Can you have this conversation outside? I do have things to attend to."
Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 146