Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 146

Author Topic: FEF: Liberation of Izzarra IC Thread  (Read 106322 times)

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Liberation of Izzarra IC Thread
« Reply #300 on: March 30, 2017, 12:03:49 pm »

Roux snorted at Sharne's retort.
"Heheh. Yer alright, Sharny."

You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: March 30, 2017, 12:56:07 pm »

Sharne had been unloading a wagon near Brock when he called her a dog once again. Her reaction was immediately obvious. Her back visibly stiffened as she dropped her load to the ground. Turning towards him, she spat out,

"I told you to never call me that again."

With that, she hauled back and punched him squarely in the face as hard as she could. Her first connected solidly with his nose and eye and she quickly tried to take a step back, just in case he tried to swing back.

Code: [Select]
Roll: 43, hit!
Bmm is rolling this fight, so if you want to punch back get into irc to talk with him

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: March 30, 2017, 01:30:00 pm »

Sam nearly dropped her own crate in surprise as violence erupted in the hideout.

But...but we just scored a victory! Surely they wouldn't start falling apart now.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: March 30, 2017, 01:41:37 pm »

Brock snapped immediately into rage mode, lashing out wildly as the blow is landed. Naturally, his aim was suffering from the fist in his eye, and the punch hit nothing but air.

71, Brock misses
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: March 30, 2017, 01:44:54 pm »

Kaldach scowled further, watching as the exchange of blows- or blow in this case- happened. Setting the crate in his hands down, his eyes narrowed and the sound of a loosening knuckle could be heard as one of his hands tightened.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: March 30, 2017, 01:47:32 pm »

Roux grinned and suppressed the urge to chant "fight, fight!"
Fisticuffs had always been the way things had been settled in her youth with the bandits.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: March 30, 2017, 01:49:27 pm »

Sharne grinned as she easily stepsided the man's first blow. He didn't seem likely to give up at this point, so she moved to his side and instead of punching just smacked him upside the head.

"Did this get the point across perhaps? I can keep going if not."

Unfortunately for her, this move had left her slightly closer to Brock than was maybe wise.

Code: [Select]
Roll: 4, hit!

Aliemma

• Bay Watcher
  • Rejecting reality and substituting my own.
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: March 30, 2017, 01:50:34 pm »

Farra practically jumped when she heard the first punch, even though she was focused on taking a crate from a wagon. When she saw the second, albeit failed one, she practically ran to go put the crate somewhere and hide. She wasn't a melee fighter in any way, shape, or form, and didn't want to get roped up in it.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: March 30, 2017, 01:53:29 pm »

Brock's response was a straight jab to Sharne's gut from Brock's right fist.
"GRAH!"

...Assuming you don't count that grunt.

...that's a 46, which hits

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: March 30, 2017, 02:32:09 pm »

"Enough!"

Martyn stormed upon the fighting ground, a cold fury burning in his eyes.  The two had gone too far, this time.  He would have none of it.  Not now.

"Stop this now! Both of you!"

The revolutionary stepped between them before another blow could fall, shoving the two apart.  Far enough that the two would not be able to quickly reach each other, even should he be pushed aside.  He glared at Sharne and Brock through narrowed eyes, focusing his gaze first on the former.

"You, Sharne.  I've seen enough in my short time here to know you care more for protecting your friends than the success of the resistance itself.  Is this how you would do it?  Letting yourself get dragged into pointless fights by petty insults?  I do not begrudge your anger, but control yourself and focus it on their enemies.  If you can't, I fear for their safety."

"And you, Brock!  What is wrong with you?  Have you no shame?  No decency?  No love for your country or your people?  Must you insult and alienate our allies at every step?  Must you work so damned hard for the benefit of our oppressors for the sake of your amusement?  I don't know about you, but I want to protect my people, and the few members of my family I still know are alive!  And if I am to do that, we need to work with our brothers in arms!  Not fight them!"

The man took a deep breath, closing his eyes.  He shouldn't have had to deal with this so soon.

"Both of you, take a walk.  In different directions.  I want you back here in twenty minutes.  I don't care if you refuse to speak with one another, but you will not fight again."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: March 30, 2017, 02:47:37 pm »

"Enough!"

"And you, Brock!  What is wrong with you?  Have you no shame?  No decency?  No love for your country or your people?  Must you insult and alienate our allies at every step?  Must you work so damned hard for the benefit of our oppressors for the sake of your amusement?  I don't know about you, but I want to protect my people, and the few members of my family I still know are alive!  And if I am to do that, we need to work with our brothers in arms!  Not fight them!"

The man took a deep breath, closing his eyes.  He shouldn't have had to deal with this so soon.

"Both of you, take a walk.  In different directions.  I want you back here in twenty minutes.  I don't care if you refuse to speak with one another, but you will not fight again."

Brock picks Martyn up by the collar with both hands.

"Whats wrong with me? I just killed five men-tied up and unarmed-for you ungrateful sons of sinners! Half of you couldn't even look them in the eye, the other half pretended they didn't exist. I won't pretend like this isn't what I signed up for-but if I'm going around doing the resistance's dirty work don't expect me to do it with a bounce in my step and song on my lips.

He then lifts Martyn up higher, above his head (enough to hit the ceiling, if its low enough).

"Who the hell died and made you king of the resistance? I'm just sick of this little attitude of yours. This isn't my country, these aren't my people, and if they are allies they have a funny way of showing hit."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: March 30, 2017, 02:55:09 pm »

"Neither is it my country nor my people, but I do not think it right to disparage those who fight for theirs."
Bertholt interjects, his usually calm expression.....still rather serene and calm. Hm. The fact that Brock could probably snap him like a twig doesn't seem to faze him very much.
"I aid the people of Izzarra because it is my duty to aid the weak, as Rhea wills. Perhaps the others fight for money or for the sake of the fight; perhaps you signed up for something else. But we are moving towards the same goal, not animals squabbling for food from the same trough. What gives you the right to treat the rest of us thus? What gives any of you the right?"
« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 02:58:35 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: March 30, 2017, 03:03:14 pm »

Even in his precarious position, Martyn stared the fighter down, surprisingly undaunted despite the show of strength.  His tone hadn't changed from before.  He was still as cold and blunt.

"You volunteered to kill those men, yes.  And you did.  Much more brutally and bloodily than I would have liked, but you did."

"But don't pretend it's because the rest of us refused, when I was prepared to hang them with my own hands, and said as much."

He grabbed Brock's wrist.  Not to tug it away, mind.  Just to let him know that he could try, if he wished.

"And if I mistook you for Izzarran, I apologize.  But-" He glanced over at Bertholt.  "The priest is right.  Wherever you're from--whatever your cause--these are your brothers-in-arms, and we should all treat each other as such."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: March 30, 2017, 03:06:33 pm »

"Put 'im down Brock. We need every man we can get, and that includes both of you. Put your personal feelings aside until Mordo retreats."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: March 30, 2017, 03:12:38 pm »

Sharne had glared at Brock and Martyn until their leader spoke up. At that point she very deliberately leaned against the wall and said quietly to the two of them.

"I am done fighting. Not because I cannot go on or because you told me too. But because I should not have started in the first place. But you. If you continue to insult me, you will regret it when all of this is over. And you, spy. You are not in charge here. You are the newest to this group so don't you dare try and order us around. You are not and never will be my superior."
« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 03:15:08 pm by Swordstar »
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 146