Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 146

Author Topic: FEF: Liberation of Izzarra IC Thread  (Read 106421 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Liberation of Izzarra IC Thread
« Reply #825 on: September 16, 2017, 11:45:01 pm »

: "Oh, let's see...Sharne ripped into Kaldach pretty good over that cursed sword of his. Esther rescued him eventually and she's talking to Sharne last I saw. Bert's been getting dragged all over the place, he's talking to Roux now. The rest are just kinda recovering after the fight. I played them some music to keep their spirits up, the usual. That Adams fella hasn't been saying or doing much.

"Come on, let's get back to the others and figure out what to do next. It ain't healthy to be all broody by yourself."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: September 17, 2017, 12:01:11 am »

"Hm.  Maybe I should've said something about that sword when we found it."

"It's something we should talk about, at any rate.  Cursed or not."

He sighed, giving the girl a reluctant nod and something approaching a smile.

"Well, I'm not sure whether I should be taking medical advice from musicians, but...  I'll trust your judgement.  Let's head back."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: September 17, 2017, 12:19:45 am »

Sam threw a light punch into the thief's shoulder.

: "Not that kind of health, dummy! I'll leave that sort of thing to Bert. No, what I mean is that it's good to be around your allies after a challenge like the one we just faced. You don't have to get all chatty if you don't want to, but if you hide off in a corner by yourself you'll only start to dwell on anything that went wrong instead of focusing on what went right."

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: September 17, 2017, 12:34:41 am »

Martyn chuckled, giving a little wince as he rubbed at his bruised shoulder.  Not enough to drop his smile, though, at least.

"Okay, okay.  You may be right.  I'll go try to relax with the others, if you think it'll help to do so."

"And if only because I worry you may ensure I need to see Bert if I refuse."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: September 17, 2017, 12:41:47 am »

Sam grinned, amused by the idea that she could possibly punch hard enough to cause any form of injury.

: "That's the spirit! And once we all figure out where to go from here, we can loot the storerooms of everything we can carry. Oughta be something good to eat in this dump."

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: September 17, 2017, 02:21:39 am »

"Couldn't hurt to check, at least.  Let's go."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: September 18, 2017, 08:33:19 pm »

Sam (and Martyn, presumably) search for the fort's storerooms and take inventory.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: September 18, 2017, 09:35:06 pm »

Sam and Martyn find love food, water barrels, and just over 2000 gold. The food seems to mostly consist of dried meat, sausages, and flour, with almost no fresh vegetables of any kind.

The party gains 2200 gold!

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: September 19, 2017, 08:03:53 pm »

~Chapter 3~

~Fresh Coals~

~After loading up extra supplies and water into Yarun's wagon, the rebels make their way into the desert, with Adams taking his leave. The brutal heat and sharp winds of the Aneccan desert are familiar to only a few members of the group, but the established roads of the trade route allow swift progress through the country. The group's destination is Salamandra, one of the largest trade centers in Anecca, and home of the Junaid trade family. The patriarch of the family, Sala Junaid, is one of the single wealthiest men in the world not wearing a crown. An extremely busy man, Sala Junaid seldom takes visitors, and only ever by appointment. One can only hope that releasing his son from imprisonment will be enough to secure an audience...~

The Aneccan trader the group had decided to tag along with was sitting comfortably in his wagon with a light hand guiding his horses. The sun beat down upon all of them, but it didn't seem to dampen Yarun's spirits. "I must thank you all again for accompanying me on my trip home! Even without... Well, other dangers, it is nice to have people along for the trip. It gets so quiet out on the road, just terrible. But now I have people to converse with, it just makes me smile from ear to ear!" Yarun was speaking enough for everyone, as he had been doing since before the group had even left the suddenly depopulated fortress. "And I'm sure you'll all be quite excited to visit Salamandra. I doubt you've ever seen such a market! People say you can buy anything you need and most of what you don't, and I'm not inclined to disagree. If you have the gold, of course." Yarun was quiet for a brief moment.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: September 19, 2017, 08:24:03 pm »

: "Sharne, you're from this area, right? How on earth do you deal with this heat?"

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: September 19, 2017, 10:39:38 pm »

Sharne had been in bliss from the moment they'd entered the desert, a grin on her face and a lively step as she walked alongside the wagon. Sam's question caught her by surprise and she blinked, looking at her curiously.

"Deal with? But it's so nice out today! The warm sun on your skin, it's wonderful!"

She paused a moment, and then gave a small shrug.

"I suppose if it bothers you that much you could try tying a damp handkerchief around your forehead or fashioning some sort of hat. Those would be the easiest ways. Or take off a layer or two of clothing. Though don't put them too far away. You'll need them when it gets cold tonight."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: September 20, 2017, 04:14:22 am »

Roux was suffering in her dark, heavy armour.
"Rhea's tits, I'm meltin'. This ain't a place fer 'umans to live."
Sharne had been in bliss from the moment they'd entered the desert, a grin on her face and a lively step as she walked alongside the wagon. Sam's question caught her by surprise and she blinked, looking at her curiously.

"Deal with? But it's so nice out today! The warm sun on your skin, it's wonderful!"

She paused a moment, and then gave a small shrug.

"I suppose if it bothers you that much you could try tying a damp handkerchief around your forehead or fashioning some sort of hat. Those would be the easiest ways. Or take off a layer or two of clothing. Though don't put them too far away. You'll need them when it gets cold tonight."
She looked at Sharne in disbelief.
"Iffn this is 'nice', yer secretly a lizard or summin'."
« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 05:03:41 am by GiglameshDespair »
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: September 20, 2017, 08:28:47 am »

"Not a lizard, no. Just used to this. It's home, that's all!"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: September 20, 2017, 08:31:35 am »

Bertholt seems pristinely unbothered.
"A little heat will do us all good, though admittedly I hope we don't spend too long out here. Too open."

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: September 20, 2017, 08:36:22 am »

Kaldach didn't seem to share the sentiment, lagging behind as he tried his best to ignore the heat.
: "..."
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 146