Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 146

Author Topic: FEF: Liberation of Izzarra IC Thread  (Read 106293 times)

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Liberation of Izzarra IC Thread
« Reply #270 on: March 29, 2017, 04:53:19 pm »

Roux scowled.
"Woof woof."

The inspector shrugged. "Alright, fair enough. There's an axe in here too. Did your meathead not want it? We don't have much call for it." By now, the first of the replacement carts was almost entirely loaded.

"I'll 'ave it if he don't want it. Sure I can find some kinda use for it."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: March 29, 2017, 04:55:03 pm »

"Call me someone's pet again and you'll wish I was leashed. We're here to do a job that's life or death and you're attempting to antagonize some of the few allies we have. So if you two have any brains at all, you'll shut up and behave."

"Bark bark bark. Guess I don't have to worry about the leash after all, you know what they say about the yappy ones. Did they forget to fill your food bowl or something?"

"While I agree... this isn't the time and place for an argument.  Deserved or not."

"Brock, grab your axe, then help them get the other carts loaded.  That goes for the rest of us, too, who aren't keeping watch.  The quicker we move, the better."

"Yes your highness. I live to serve."

Despite his sarcasm, Brock indeed moves to help unload the carts.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 04:57:06 pm by Stirk »
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: March 29, 2017, 05:15:53 pm »

Esther facepalms.

"Give it a rest, please. She isn't a dog - I don't think I could get her to listen to me if I tried, for one."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: March 29, 2017, 05:32:41 pm »

Sharne had been about to speak when Esther spoke up. Instead she contented herself with a glare at both the offending parties before shoving her sword back into the sheath and walking over to one of the wagons Brock and Roux were not working on. She began to move the items that had been indicated as being for their group to the nearby wagons.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: March 29, 2017, 05:35:10 pm »

Bertholt also goes and helps Roux move boxes. After all, he could hardly stand around when others were doing all the work.

Aliemma

• Bay Watcher
  • Rejecting reality and substituting my own.
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: March 29, 2017, 06:04:14 pm »

Farra kept watch, only occasionally handing one of them a box when the coast looked very clear, then getting right back to watch.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: March 29, 2017, 07:51:13 pm »

Eventually, the four carts were loaded down, leaving behind what was left of the more valuable foodstuffs and some of the bulk vegetables. The rebels were sent on their way, moving their new, less conspicuous carts in the morning. The next night, they reentered Belkore.

"Good to see you all in one piece. Let's get the food moved. We can distribute it to the villagers after you all rest." There wasn't enough room, even in the inn's large larder, to hold all the food, so some would have to be hidden in the stable. As the group worked together to secret all the food away, Rina questioned the group. "Well, I can see it went well. Tell me how the whole thing went."

The group gets 800 Gold!

120 EXP gained!

Post Promotion info in the OOC Thread! Levels 4/5 will be posted shortly, sheets will NOT be updated to reflect changes until promotion info is available.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: March 29, 2017, 08:12:50 pm »

: "Was a damn close thing, ma'am. The wagon train was under heavier guard than we expected and they nearly held us off long enough for the goods to get away."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: March 29, 2017, 08:21:17 pm »

"We were able to eliminate all the enemy though, about twenty five in total including the wagon drivers. We captured five total wagons and brought back four of them after our rendezvous. As Sam said, the battle was rough, but we were able to fight through it."

Sharne declined to mention the issues the group members had among themselves after the battle as it was not relevant to the question. She would bring it up if mentioned, but otherwise she would keep it to herself for now.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: March 29, 2017, 09:12:53 pm »

"Yeah, word that I've been getting is that enforcement is stepping up again. We don't have the option of scaling back our raids any longer though, so we'll just have to be careful. I've been in contact with another group for the last few months. We've reached a point that we agree its best to work together in order to take on bigger targets." Rina set down another crate of potatoes, and wiped her brow. "Tomorrow night, you're all leaving to meet them in Millton. The leader has some sort of plan- not safe to send details- but needs more hands. You'll be those hands."

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: March 29, 2017, 09:48:32 pm »

Gnawing on a carrot, Kaldach walked by with a crate of raw vegetables before setting it down.
: "Finally, some progress." He stated as he overheard Rina, then continued back to the wagon to offload more.

Aliemma

• Bay Watcher
  • Rejecting reality and substituting my own.
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: March 29, 2017, 10:15:52 pm »

"So, do you know about how big this other group is? Or is that a detail kept secret?" Farra put down her crate of veggies, and went to get more after she got a response.

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: March 29, 2017, 10:24:46 pm »

"After all that waiting, first that raid, now this. These things come all at once, don't they?"

"Here, catch." Liam lobbed a spare head of lettuce in Rina's direction, underhanded. "Think this fell out of one of the crates."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: March 29, 2017, 10:30:49 pm »

"About two dozen fighters and some support. I wasn't given names or descriptions but I was told they have an alchemist and a couple of casters. Millton is closer to the border so there's more soldier activity there, and they need more muscle to get things done for the people there. Hopefully you'll be enough." She deftly caught the vegetable that Liam sent her way. "You need to know when to bide your time and when to strike. Right now, its striking time. And unless we can force Mordo to retreat or lower taxes, biding isn't really an option anymore anyway."
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 146