Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 146

Author Topic: FEF: Liberation of Izzarra IC Thread  (Read 106268 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Liberation of Izzarra IC Thread
« Reply #1965 on: November 06, 2018, 08:00:18 pm »

Skulltaker rounded on Martyn. "I sure 'ope this ain't one of 'em. Weedy little bastard wouldn't last a minute, would he?" Skulltaker leaned in at Martyn, close enough that the revolutionary was able to smell the man's rancid breath. "Lemme be perfectly clear, boy, yer all here at my pleasure. And I can 'ave ya all killed anytime ya think to piss me off. So I suggest you shut yer mouth, and let your boss do the talking." The surrounding bandits were no longer talking and cavorting amongst themselves, but rather watching Skulltaker and the group cautiously.

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1966 on: November 06, 2018, 08:20:05 pm »

"Consider robbing a dentist."

Martyn, not impressed by Skulltaker in the slightest, turned away.  Compared to the forces of Mordo, this creature was nothing.  There were more important things to worry over.

"I'll see to finding what we can for food in this place.  Roux, if you want him to be your problem, he's your problem."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1967 on: November 12, 2018, 05:34:23 pm »

"I'd fight yer alone, but yer'd go down so quick it'd 'ardly be worth doin'."
"Go get yer best, Skulltaker. Piss off an' prepare for yer immiment krumpin'."

She turned and regarded her teammates thoughtfully.
"...Kaldach. Yer got a good arm, long as yer evil soul-eatin' sword eats theirs an' not yers. Yer in?"
She paused as she considered the next.
"...An' Esther. Yer good for fightin'? I'm takin' a guess they ain't no good with magic."
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 05:55:14 pm by GiglameshDespair »
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1968 on: November 12, 2018, 05:51:25 pm »

Kaldach exhaled in some measure of indifference, but despite that he slowly rolled his neck to loosen its joints.
: "Whatever gets the rot-bag to stow it and gets us moving along faster. I can't promise anything when it comes to the sword. But with all the barking, I doubt I'll even need to."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1969 on: November 12, 2018, 06:13:18 pm »

"No."

Sharne had been close enough to hear Roux's proposal, and she stalked over, hand on her sword hilt.

"If he wants to get himself killed, fine. He can continue to risk his life. I clearly have no say in that at this point anyways. But you are not dragging Esther into this nonsense. Risking her life in combat like this is not going to happen. If you need someone to fight, I will, but you're not bringing her with you."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1970 on: November 12, 2018, 06:32:13 pm »

"Oh, 'ey. Yer actually alive. Was wonderin'. Alrigh', look."
Roux spoke quietly but strongly.
"Iffn she's willin' to kill, she can. Ain't risking 'er life any more than 'er not fightin', since we're already in th' dragon's mouth 'ere. Iffn we lose, ain't gonna be any more pretty for th' rest of yer."
"Iffn Esthy ain't wantin', I ain't got nothin' 'gainst yer fighting, Sharne, but you ain't got no magic, an' winnin' is kinda 'portant 'ere."
"But this ain't the time for an argument, alright? Bit late for yer to decide this is nonsense now, cos we can't back out no more now."
She lowered her voice further and draped an arm around Sharne's shoulders.
"Iffn this all goes tits up, we're gonna need yer to be jumpin' in anyway. Propa 'eroics sorta crap, right? Save yer girl, kick a buncha gits in th' face. Girls love that sorta crap. Get yer right in there."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1971 on: November 12, 2018, 06:34:21 pm »

Sharne shoved Roux away.

"No. Nope, not happening. I don't care how important this thing is to you, she's not fighting."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1972 on: November 12, 2018, 06:38:41 pm »

"If I might interject for Roux here, their victory, as far as I can tell, is important to all of us. Should they lose, Esther will be endangered anyway, along with the rest of us; should they win, her, you and the others will be saved further trouble and I will be on hand to treat her injuries, as always.

I propose we leave it up to Esther, in any case; it is her decision, even if you elect to speak for her here, and I see no reason why Esther cannot make this decision and you must. I myself would prefer that we not have to fight to begin with, but Chilcenne is not my homeland; we cannot hope to win here through words alone."
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 06:41:13 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1973 on: November 12, 2018, 09:45:43 pm »

Liam rubbed his chin ruefully.

"You reckon they'll even respect a mage?"

"Figure they don't have to if you can make them fear you, but you know your clan best."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1974 on: November 17, 2018, 09:29:16 pm »

Esther was, in all honesty, conflicted. She'd seen Sharne's mental state; she was on the edge of a breakdown, and she was pretty sure that if she fought she'd go over. That said, if they would accept magic use in the fight, she probably would be useful in the fight... "Yeah, that's a thing I'm a bit worried about besides... all that other stuff. Would they consider a magic user a fair fight? Or is this supposed to be more of a 'tough people fight' contest?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1975 on: November 18, 2018, 03:41:25 pm »

"Power's power, right? Us lot ain't got much magic. No schoolin' to learn all the lil' details an' that crap yer need to know. So yer mages are kinda like wildcards. Might give 'em a good show, might go down easy. Ain't gonna be a problem iffn yer fight."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1976 on: November 23, 2018, 07:21:43 pm »

"I think I'd be able to take one down easily enough... the problem is, I'm not so great against physical attacks. I might take one down, and then get jumped on before I can do anything else. Besides that, my magic isn't particularly accurate. I'm plenty strong, but I think I do better with support than I'd do in such a limited group."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1977 on: November 25, 2018, 08:12:53 pm »

"Yes, exactly. Now pick someone else."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1978 on: November 27, 2018, 05:57:55 pm »

Roux's fists clenched.

"Rhea's tits, alright. New plan."
"Shane, yer pull yer 'ead outta yer arse long 'nough to fight, and 'ope all our skulls don't end up 'anging from a pole cos o' yer bloody issues. Yer, me, an' Kaldach."
"Got any more problems, yer goddamn dumbass?"

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1979 on: November 28, 2018, 02:31:47 am »

Liam shifted his weight from one foot to another, anticipating the fight to come and more than a little relieved that he wasn't to be in it. Barring certain circumstances.

"Make them bleed," he said with a short nod towards the chosen three.

Wasn't the sort of thing he usually said, the sort of encouragement he would give in most any other circumstance, but this was Chilcinne. Someone was going to bleed. Better their opponents than them.
Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 146