Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 146

Author Topic: FEF: Liberation of Izzarra IC Thread  (Read 106241 times)

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Liberation of Izzarra IC Thread
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2017, 10:18:18 pm »

"Neither of you two are helping right now. You know we're perfectly capable of doing this ourselves. You two would help, yes, but it would just be risking yourselves..."

And then a stranger with a strong flair for the dramatics told them about their mission and she rolled her eyes.

"We wouldn't be hiding in this cellar if we weren't willing to fight. And if those two are coming, I'm certainly coming. I need to make sure they don't get themselves killed doing something stupid. And given they both have the ability to be stupid in different ways, I need to keep a close eye on them."

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2017, 10:25:10 pm »

The swordsman, Kaldach, sighed as the hooded man made his spiel.
: "Save the theatrics for the enemy, if you're so inclined to it."
He turned around briefly to address Sharne.
: "And quit fretting. I've survived well enough beforehand." He stated bluntly before turning back to the hooded man, "How much time do we have? Every minute of preparation counts."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2017, 10:26:50 pm »

"Five wagons will keep us in supply for some time, even after distributing to the rest of the townsfolk. Just be sure ya take the wagons intact if you can. We can't risk bringing them back here, so you'll need to transport them to one of my other contacts. He can swap you out for wagons not marked with a Mordo seal before you bring the haul back into town."

"If things go south, don't go dyin' over a couple a crates of food. Smash what you can and grab what you can carry, but don't go buying anythin' with your lives."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2017, 10:33:38 pm »

"This looks like a perfect opportunity. It shouldn't be difficult to rout them even with our comparatively lower numbers in this situation.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 10:38:48 pm by Stirk »
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2017, 10:35:45 pm »

The man gave Kaldach a brief look of annoyance, then shook his head.  He couldn't expect everyone to share his feelings on the matter, and so long as they were willing to fight for it...  that'd be enough, for now.

"They'll be in position by tomorrow afternoon.  We've less than a day to reach the site and prepare the ambush."
« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 10:53:25 pm by Lucus Casius »

Aliemma

• Bay Watcher
  • Rejecting reality and substituting my own.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2017, 10:55:23 pm »

Farra made sure nobody was around before heading down the stairs, trying not to disturb any conversation with their creaking. She was able to catch the part of the conversation with five wagons as the subject.

"I'm terribly sorry, I just finished what I had to do. I suppose we don't have much time to rest before we gotta go."

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2017, 11:07:24 pm »

The cloaked man watched the new arrival for a moment, eventually giving her a nod as well and gesturing for her to join them at the table.

"Little.  We need to be in position as soon as possible, to avoid missing them or arousing unnecessary suspicion.  But if we're quick enough, you might be able to find enough rest in there."

« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 11:10:01 pm by Lucus Casius »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2017, 01:12:00 am »

Bertholt, who had stayed silent up to this point, calmly speaks up.

"Where, exactly, are we to be setting this ambush?"

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2017, 03:56:18 am »

Martyn tapped the map again, indicating a small section of unnamed road.

"Here, where the road narrows.  Half a day's ride away.  We'll be able to hide in the brush until the time comes to strike...  Which reminds me.  If any of you have a way to block the road ahead of the wagons--axes, perhaps, and rope to drag a tree across the path--it might be useful.  We don't want the van running off while we hit the rear, or vice versa.  Unless you think you're up for splitting into separate teams, that seems the best option."

Aliemma

• Bay Watcher
  • Rejecting reality and substituting my own.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2017, 04:35:56 am »

The cloaked man watched the new arrival for a moment, eventually giving her a nod as well and gesturing for her to join them at the table.

"Little.  We need to be in position as soon as possible, to avoid missing them or arousing unnecessary suspicion.  But if we're quick enough, you might be able to find enough rest in there."

Farra quickly nodded and mumbled a thanks as she seated herself.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2017, 06:12:11 am »

"We wouldn't be hiding in this cellar if we weren't willing to fight. And if those two are coming, I'm certainly coming. I need to make sure they don't get themselves killed doing something stupid. And given they both have the ability to be stupid in different ways, I need to keep a close eye on them."

"I am not stupid, I've been doing this for a couple years and haven't died... Esther muttered to herself.

"So, we're going now, then?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2017, 07:17:45 am »

"Ain't gonna be too 'ard, specially wi' 'orses." She frowned."Splittin' up ain't no good though. We ain't got the numbers, and only Blueberry 'ere can 'eal people. Splittin' up an' he's vulnerable. "
She jerked a thumb at Bertholt.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2017, 07:28:29 am »

"She's quite right. It would be foolish of me to accompany only one party, lest one of you is wounded."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2017, 07:31:20 am »

"Haven't died yet... And I aim to keep it that way. Still. I agree with Roux. Whatever portion of the group we send, which seems to be all of us, we should stick together. That's the best way to keep all of us alive, which is the most important thing."

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2017, 10:31:14 am »

Now, that raised an eyebrow.

"A healer?  Well, either way, I agree.  Which is why I want to block the road.  I don't want to risk the wagons escaping."
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 10:34:46 am by Lucus Casius »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 146