Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 146

Author Topic: FEF: Liberation of Izzarra IC Thread  (Read 106457 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Liberation of Izzarra IC Thread
« Reply #1170 on: December 27, 2017, 07:47:39 pm »

Thoroughly bewildered, the barman poured roux her fourth- fourth!- serving of red fruit hammer. He turned to Sharne, wordlessly asking 'do you need another round or...?'

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: December 27, 2017, 07:57:40 pm »

"I said: 'an'- an' me mate!', didn't I? Pour th' damn thing."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: December 27, 2017, 08:10:29 pm »

"Not very much, but apparently the rumors about mages having to eat the pages after casting their spell aren't entirely-"

Whatever he'd been about to say was lost in the arrival of Liam.  And the news that, apparently, he was wanted. At some sort of magic shop, no less.

Well.  That was a bit.  Unusual.  Why would the shopkeeper want him..?

"Very well.  I'll head over immediately."

"I'm afraid I can't help you with Sharne, but I imagine the taverns would be the best place to start looking.  Just send her over as soon as you find her, and we'll try to figure out what this is about.  Sam?"

He inclined his head towards the musician, nodded towards the door, and started making his way out.  Might as well check out the shop now.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: December 27, 2017, 08:14:41 pm »

The bard nodded, and followed along. Maybe it was just paranoia talking, but she wasn't about to let her leader walk into an unasked-for meeting with a stranger alone.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: December 27, 2017, 09:54:06 pm »

Esther had the oddest sense she was missing something she really wanted to see, but she wasn't sure what. Oh well. She'd been sort of vaguely following a couple of the others for a bit, and approached a certain swordsman with a startling lack of self preservation instinct and waved.

"Hey Kaldach!" she greeted, "In the mood to talk?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1175 on: December 27, 2017, 10:03:34 pm »

Sharne shook her head.

"You've gotta strong un here, I don't needa second. Roux you should be careful... An Esther is a... I gotta protect her. Can't get involved. She and Kaldach both. Can't be gettin too close to either. Ruins ability to be sub... Subjective. Need to protect 'em both. Can't prioritize one over the other or anythin."

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: December 27, 2017, 10:11:19 pm »

Liam left the music shop, and after a bit of searching, found the right tavern soon enough. He made his way over to the bar, tried to find a good moment to cut in, then cleared his throat.

"Sharne - there was a shopkeeper who wanted to see you. It sounded important." And a little spooky.

"It's a dark magic shop, over that way... Er, can you walk?"

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: December 27, 2017, 10:14:35 pm »

"Mmm I can walk. You stay an' watch Roux. Not sure she can walk... Or should be alone..." With that, Sharne pushed herself up and (somewhat unsteadily) made her way through the market to the shop where she ran into Martyn and Sam. "Oh... Heya you two. Have a good shoppin trip? What's this bout a magic shop thing?"

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: December 27, 2017, 10:24:04 pm »

Liam looked at Roux, then at the door, then back at Roux again.

"Uh... how about that Bertholt, huh?"

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: December 27, 2017, 10:29:36 pm »

Kaldach leaned quietly in the shade, watching passers-by until the inevitable next fight. His uncovered eye scanned the layout of the city, wondering to himself what it would look like in battle. His reverie was subsequently interrupted as he heard a voice from the direction his covered eye would ideally be able to watch.
: "Huh?" The mercenary turned, quickly finding Esther as the owner of the voice, "Oh, Esther. Yeah sure. Seems you're doing alright, all things considered."

Aliemma

• Bay Watcher
  • Rejecting reality and substituting my own.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: December 27, 2017, 11:08:10 pm »

Farra had been looking at the wares, trying to see what the others needed; granted, she wasn't the one to ask about Spears of any sort. She was getting tired though, running around the market is a express ticket to that.

She ended up pretty far from the group's tavern, but she eventually found her way there. Once she went in, she took one look at Roux, glanced at Liam, and started scanning for Sharne to no avail.

"...Did you actually let Sharne run off after she introduced Roux to fruit hammers?"

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: December 27, 2017, 11:51:19 pm »

Martyn, being more sober and having left earlier, arrived at the old woman's shop first, with Sam in tow. "And here is the revolutionary." The old woman chuckled to herself, but it soon turned into a wracking cough. "Gah... Old age is a guest to many, and seldom welcome." She looked at Martyn, fixing him with a milky, unfocused stare that tracked him flawlessly. "I am Serasha, and you are in my shop. I'd like to know something, specifically your name."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: December 28, 2017, 01:03:26 pm »

Roux shot Liam a sour look. Man, now she wanted to fight someone.
"What 'bout 'im?"
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: December 28, 2017, 01:19:48 pm »

Roux was intimidating up close and up to at least several meters away. Liam wasn't sure if that was because she was drunk and he wasn't. Probably not.

It wasn't difficult to intimidate him, but after working for plenty of intimidating people in the past, he could hide it well enough.

"I figure he's a good guy. ...I just asked because it was the first thing that came to mind."

"...Did you actually let Sharne run off after she introduced Roux to fruit hammers?"

"And," he said somewhat gruffly, "I didn't let Sharne run off. She just ran off by herself. Good to see you, though - you ever find a messenger?"

Aliemma

• Bay Watcher
  • Rejecting reality and substituting my own.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: December 28, 2017, 01:45:28 pm »

Farra seemed concerned, though not concerned enough to go run and find her. Sure, she was probably drunk as well, but Sharne was also from Anecca. Her drunk mind could mantain some sense of direction... Probably.

"Not yet; I just ran around too much in the market and needed a break. It's been too long since I've had to go through 'em, and it gets to you."

"On the bright side I've got the general route for most of our gear... Nothing yet for Esther though, now that I'm thinking about it."
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 146