Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Vargr [Quest/SG]  (Read 2413 times)

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
Re: Vargr [Quest/SG]
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2017, 08:10:51 pm »

[X] With the fact that your eyes opened so early, and your legs grew strong so quickly despite the rough week you've had, you would conclude that you needed less food to survive. Survival was easier for you, and you took the time to develop your mind.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2017, 11:03:33 pm »

[X] With the fact that your eyes opened so early, and your legs grew strong so quickly despite the rough week you've had, you would conclude that you needed less food to survive. Survival was easier for you, and you took the time to develop your mind.

+1
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2017, 11:38:00 pm »

+1

+1 to genius wolf
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2017, 12:43:48 am »

+1
+1
+1 to genius wolf
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2017, 06:13:04 pm »

PTW.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2017, 01:06:07 am »

[X] With the fact that your eyes opened so early, and your legs grew strong so quickly despite the rough week you've had, you would conclude that you needed less food to survive. You took care to only feed as necessary, and nudging your more hungry siblings to find space to feed.
Max avatar size is 80x80

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2017, 11:57:19 am »

It was difficult to tell what, exactly, allowed you to develop so quickly and effortlessly.

[ ] It was the fresh, clear air of summer. Though the region your kind live in was not warm by any means, this was the best one could get, and it was why wolves bred at this time. The sun vitalized you, though you would hope that the world was a warmer place than this.

[ ] It was the nippy, cool air of this region, which can kill any being in Winter, but cools one down during Summer. As a furry creature, too much warmth can spell one's doom as well. For you, this seemed true in particular, as if the fiery heat of your soul needed to relieve tension.

[ ] Write-in

You understood many things. Wolves. Men. The sun. This region, which you have no name of, but of which you have many stories. These are not your memories, and yet you remember.

Humans, in particular, troubled you, yet you do not recall anything in particular. Perhaps, it was because the word 'Human' seemed to be linked to 'Vargr' in your mind. And the latter, you would surmise, would be what you are.

On the third week, you have teeth. So are a few of your siblings. Some of them paced around the den.

[ ] To find peace from this chaos, you began exploring.
[ ] You watched your siblings with curiosity, to see if there are any like you.
[ ] Write-in
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2017, 03:31:10 pm »

[X] It was the nippy, cool air of this region, which can kill any being in Winter, but cools one down during Summer. As a furry creature, too much warmth can spell one's doom as well. For you, this seemed true in particular, as if the fiery heat of your soul needed to relieve tension.

[X] You watched your siblings with curiosity, to see if there are any like you.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2017, 02:21:32 pm »

[X] It was the nippy, cool air of this region, which can kill any being in Winter, but cools one down during Summer. As a furry creature, too much warmth can spell one's doom as well. For you, this seemed true in particular, as if the fiery heat of your soul needed to relieve tension.

[X] You watched your siblings with curiosity, to see if there are any like you.
+1
Max avatar size is 80x80
Pages: 1 [2]