Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Shady Conspiracy Squad [10/30] May, 1960  (Read 3403 times)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: Shady Conspiracy Squad [7/30]
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2017, 07:55:40 pm »

Alrighty then!

Look for nearest alien sighting.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2017, 08:06:49 pm »

Reproduce copies of it, at least the words it contains, for other member of the agency. Then, determine the word for "Theme-Primal".
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2017, 08:19:17 pm »

I request a modernized phone that is encrypted so that is safe from hacker threats
Than start trying to hack into the USA Bank Network so that I can start siphoning money off them

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2017, 08:20:36 pm »

My trinket is a pair of genuine functional and configurable X-Ray Specs, with the appearance of a pair of ordinary horn-rimmed glasses, and a handy protective case for them that slides securely into my suit1 top pocket when not in use.

Further to "Jupiter Landings", or other filmic interferences, I need to find out who to intimidate in order to get free access to approved-for-filming screenplays, prior to production. (Unless anyone needs me for anything else.)

1 Not part of my gift, just my 'uniform'. An anonymous demob-style dark grey flannel cut (a little bit tight around the torso if I exert myself or breath in too much), matching bowler hat with extra-hardened rim (but, no, not steel-rimmed) and a contrasting (but not flashy) silk-effect tie. Just not quite entirely innocuous as it is intended, given my bulk, even if I don't actually stand out in it. Unless I'm trying to.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2017, 08:51:31 pm »

Name: Eric Erickson
Human, obviously.

Buff: -1
Blitz: 2
Brains: 2
Beauty: -1

I start with a cheap spellbook.

attempt to Bring Chuck Norris back from the grave with necromancy!
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 08:53:14 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2017, 09:27:53 pm »

Night vision googles.

Travel to the Amazon rainforest that is where Santa really hides! the north pole thing is a lie to distract us. Would elves live away from trees? Of course not, they are freaking elves.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2017, 10:34:39 pm »

Aigre gets phermone perfume that arouses and excites any sexual beings in their vicinity.
We will then apply for a post as Donald Trump's "assistant"
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 11:14:14 pm by Aigre Excalibur »
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2017, 10:41:34 pm »

Name: Eric Erickson
Human, obviously.

Buff: -1
Blitz: 2
Brains: 2
Beauty: -1

I start with a cheap spellbook.

attempt to Bring Chuck Norris back from the grave with necromancy!
Chuck Norris is still alive.
Aigre gets phermone perfume that arouses and excites any sexual beings in their vicinity.
We will then apply for a post as Donald Trump's "assistant"

It's 1960.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2017, 11:15:28 pm »

It's 1960.

1960 huh...

I shall get a new age spellbook with an emphasis on love charms.

Then we shall infiltrate the local hippie community and start a cult of ourselves.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2017, 11:28:12 pm »

Agent Bill Billson looks for the nearest alien sighting, and is instead kidnapped by an alien enthusiast! [Blitz: 1+0]

Agent B.F. Udelle makes several copies of a version of the Perplexicon uneventfully, even managing to transcribe extra copies. [Brain: 3+2] While Udelle manages to determine the word for "Theme-Primal," this simple universe seems unequipped to handle much of the Perplexicon's magic. [Brain: 2+2]

The Infiltrator of Society managed to get an encrypted modern phone from Santa, confirming once and for all that Santa is a time-traveler. The Infiltrator tries and succeeds at hacking into the USA Bank despite or perhaps because of the gap in technology, siphoning tens of thousands of dollars every month! [Brain: 4+2]

Agent E.B. Guvegrra wanders about Hollywood making calls and chatting up random people and compiles a nice, surprisingly short list of people to intimidate into providing free access to approved screenplays before production. [Beauty: 6-1] The squad should have little trouble interfering with the film industry for a year,

Eric Erickson, an agent of unusual constitution with a cheap spellbook arrives, intending to bring Chuck Norris back from the grave with necromancy! This requires putting Chuck Norris in a grave first, Eric Erickson fails to catch Chuck Norris or his angry fists! [Buff: 3-2] With such a magnificent quarry, Eric Erickson has no choice but to {angrily put long hours in the gym, stewing over the loss (Buff+1, Beauty-1)/recover, exploring other ways to catch Chuck Norris (Buff-1, Beauty-1/some other, more drastic option}.

Oziiz travels all the way to the Amazon rainforest looking for elves and under the cover of night, finds a few people that must be elves! Oziiz approaches them and finds that they speak an unrecognizable language, however. [Blitz: 5-2]

Aigre the Amorous applies clouds of pheromone perfume and applies for a position as an "assistant" to a pimply wealthy youth. The youth, along with a massive crowd of nearby people, animals, fungi, and plants, has begun chasing (or otherwise following) Aigre! [Beauty: 5+1] After somehow managing to escape unscathed, Aigre searches and finds a run-of-the-mill new age spellbook focusing on love charms. [Blitz: 4+0] Armed with the charms, Aigre infiltrates a local hippie community and starts a love cult eclipsing a recently formed poorly-written-scifi cult. [Beauty: 2+2+1]

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2017, 11:48:25 pm »

Punch alien enthusiast in the face at the nearest opportunity.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2017, 03:19:24 am »

stew it over in the gym, then remember crap from the future about an assasination on Kennedy. Create the first zombie president by "saving" him when it happens!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2017, 03:33:01 am »

Agent Bill Billson BILL PUNCHES the alien enthusiast, sending him ragdolling into a nearby UFO! [Buff: 6+2] The UFO makes a dizzy landing, and an alien steps out. The alien waves at Billson.

Eric Erickson stews the defeat over in the gym (Beauty-1, Buff+1) and suddenly remembers about Kennedy's future assassination coming up in a few years. Erick Erickson gleefully begins preparing to "save" the President in three years! Sadly, Eric Erickson failed to recruit body-snatchers this month and was called for jury duty in a body-snatching case. [Beauty: 3-2]

A month passes by.

February, 1960

The Aswan High Dam, probably a plot to kill the ancient gods of the Nile, has begun construction.

The Trieste enters the Mariana Trench and vanishes. Rumors circulate that they found something that had to be covered up.

Agents
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 03:37:53 am by Kilojoule Proton »

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: Shady Conspiracy Squad [8/30] February, 1960
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2017, 03:39:49 am »

Make friendly contact with aliens, offer to be their man on the inside in their eventual takeover of the planet.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Shady Conspiracy Squad [8/30] February, 1960
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2017, 03:40:03 am »

Tell our paramour Donald Trump that beauty is divinity. It is the will of heaven that he gathers more divine things unto himself. He will re-enact the Judgement of Paris and find the fairest maidens of the land, naming the contests "Miss Universe".

Preach the doctrine of Free Love to the hippies and see what they do with it.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5