Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Shady Conspiracy Squad [10/30] May, 1960  (Read 3399 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: Shady Conspiracy Squad [8/30] February, 1960
« Reply #45 on: March 10, 2017, 10:25:48 am »

teach the zombies how to dance, continue to work out. If the zombies learn how to dance, do a synchronized dance flash mob in the D.C. area!
« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 10:42:45 am by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 10, 2017, 03:37:21 pm »

-Acquire a private jet designed for stealth from the black market
-Hire a couple of elite criminals promising them share of a massive amount of money from the grandest heist ever seen
-Take private piloting lessons

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 10, 2017, 06:36:34 pm »

Ok, looks like I need to up the stakes, for wierdness

Paint wrecking balls like a baseball

Create false names, in collusion with my Hollywood connections, to feature as stars on the Hollywood Walk Of Fame.

Develop an even slippier version of ice, and send it to California

Release tranquilisers into the environment, and stockpile oxygen cylinders in odd locations.

Arrange for several submarines to go and buzz the Argentinian coast, then, leave just as suddenly.

But I'm still here to help others, if necessary.
(Oh, and just realised that I am not the only +2 Buff.  Was it thatBill Billson rearranged while I was composing my own character? Nevermind.)

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Shady Conspiracy Squad [7/30]
« Reply #48 on: March 11, 2017, 03:04:48 am »

Agent B.F. Udelle studies the master Perplexicon copy carefully, and, gaining the brilliant glow of raw Illumination, discovers that the available subset is [essentially anything concrete, with more abstract effects being less likely to be usable within the bounds of a rules-lighter, non-magic-focused game]. Agent B.F. Udelle retains the Illumination! [Brain: 6+2]

A roving Agent Bill Billson manages to find three government officials responsible for the American nuclear weapons program! [Blitz: 6+0] Ever a force of justice against the crime of having an unpunched face, Billson BILL PUNCHES them in the face until they divulge locations of nuclear missile stockpiles and even a launch code for a missile! [Buff: 5+2]

Aigre, followed around by a lovestruck Donald, has assigned some of the brighter supermodels to churning out terrible scifi, and together, they manage to release several thousand pages total in under a month! [Beauty: 4+2] Many flock to this new, improved Church of Scientology!

Oziiz concentrates intently on the elves' language, trying to pick it up, and learns a lot of the elvis hlanguage! Oziiz will need some time to become fluent, though. [Brain: 4+2, Blitz: 5-2]

Eric Erickson does Z©mba with the zombies, because how else would one teach dancing to zombies while working out? The zombies learn quickly, and Eric instigates a dance flash mob in DC! [Blitz: 2+2]

The Infiltrator has procured a black-painted jet of some sort [Blitz: 1+2] and invited criminals along promising massive amounts of money [Beauty: 5+0]. The criminals eagerly join up for the money offered! Focused as ever, the Infiltrator goes off to take flying lessons and should now be able to fly a plane without crashing it too soon. [Brain: 2+2]

Agent E.B. Guvegrra initiates a campaign of weirdness! Referencing their most frequent use by schoolchildren, Guvegrra paints wrecking balls as baseballs, juxtaposing the juvenile with the mature or something an art critic would say. [Blitz: 6+2] This has led to construction companies attempting to play baseball with wrecking balls with disastrous results! Guvegrra has also attempted to plant false names on the newly revealed Walk of Fame, only to find that some scoundrel has stolen his identity and somehow connected it to recent cases of arson! [Beauty: 1-1] Guvegrra manages to flee out of California, create slipperier ice, and ship it off to California, which welcomes the exostic material and incorporates it into the Winter Olympics, causing a few unexpected slips and falls. [Brain: 5+0] Guvegrra manages to scatter tranquilizers in innocuous looking condensation trails and oxygen cylinders in odd places! Guvegrra seems to gain some telepathy as a result of being around the tranquilizers! [Blitz: 6+1] Finally, Guvegrra, attempts to arrange for submarines to buzz the Argentinian coast, but the submarines simply disappear off the face of the Earth... [Beauty: 3-1]

A month passes by.

March, 1960

A CERN particle accelerator turns on--tomorrow's forecast? Black holes!

Agents
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
[/quote]

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
Re: Shady Conspiracy Squad [8/30] March, 1960
« Reply #49 on: March 11, 2017, 04:48:40 am »

continue learning elvish while traveling trough the tunnel.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 11, 2017, 05:39:44 am »

A Random Civilian With Fully Randomized Stats

Punch snout in the aliens to establish inferiority.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 11, 2017, 07:14:49 am »

Give acquired intel to ☟︎◆︎❍︎♋︎■︎⬧︎ masters. Await further orders.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 11, 2017, 10:07:31 am »

Obtain intellectual property rights to photo of Che Guevara

Construct giant trebuchet, and launch rocks at other continents

Interfere even more with Hollywood, if I can't put psychoactive substances in all popcorn.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 11, 2017, 10:36:36 am »

Spread the word for slime all around the world at once, using Shadowclaw777's phone if he's OK with it.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 11, 2017, 10:44:07 am »

As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 11, 2017, 11:58:02 am »

-Give OceanSoul my totally modern IPhone 7+ that totally existed in the 1960s,
-Than construct a Research Lab where my 7 huge warehouses in Australia are
-Personally conduct research for the development of cloaking technology on vehicles and humans
-make my criminals go start ninja stealth lessons

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 11, 2017, 01:49:19 pm »

have zombies do whatever: eat brains, do conga lines, sign autographs, etc.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 11, 2017, 06:36:11 pm »

Oooooooooooooooooo.

((No, I have no idea what I'm doing either, so...Have fun with it?))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Shady Conspiracy Squad [7/30]
« Reply #58 on: March 13, 2017, 06:44:03 pm »

Oziiz continues learning elvish while traveling through the tunnel with the elves, acquiring fluency surprisingly quickly. [Blitz: 5-2]

Agent Tazur Draukin, a ☟︎◆︎❍︎♋︎■︎ agent [total: Buff 2, Blitz 1, Brain 3, Beauty -3], perhaps a product of Agent Bill Billson and Amorous Aigre's zealous recruitment efforts, signs on with the squad! Draukin proceeds to punch the aliens in the snout, successfully establishing superiority and gathering a small team of now-inferior troopers. [Buff: 2+2]

Agent Bill Billson presents the recently acquired intel to the ☟︎◆︎❍︎♋︎■︎⬧︎! [Blitz: 3+0] The aliens graciously accept but seem unsure of what to do with the information. Some suggest simply stealing them for fuel ã la Project Orion.

Agent E.B. Guvegrra manages to swindle away the rights to a photograph of Che Guevara along with all similarly recently taken photographs of the same! [Beauty: 6-1] Next, Guvegrra travels to Morocco, constructs a giant trebuchet [Brain: 4+0], and, miraculously, manages to fling rocks across, causing a diplomatic incident involving Spain, Morocco, and Britain! [Buff: 5+2] Finally, Guvegrra interferes further with Hollywood, but finished scripts have recently begun to be copied upwards of five times, making life difficult for our cinema-loving agent. [Beauty: 3-2]

John Johnson, another agent of unusual composition, has joined the squad! While filling out the tower of hiring paperwork, Johnson suffers from a massive, persistent, and highly distracting headache! [Brain -1]

The Infiltrator has sent Agent Udelle an iPhone 7+ and constructed a research lab by the Australian warehouses completely unnoticed. [Blitz: 4+2] Out of this lab, the Infiltrator has begun working on cloaking technology for vehicles and humans, rigging together working prototypes. [Brain: 1+2] The criminals scamper off to take ninja stealth lessons, not learning the details particularly well but reflexively taking up stealthy practices. [Brain: 2, Blitz: 5]

Eric Erickson continues exposing the zombies to the public, Some zombie-like bystanders come along and ask if Erickson's workplace is zombie-friendly. [Beauty: 5-2]

A ghost says "Oooooooooooooooooo" right until this part is edited out of every single news segment covering it.

A month passes by.

April, 1960

A popular show has been canceled for unknown reasons, but far fewer people notice than would be expected on account of the general chaos mysteriously plaguing motion picture productions.

Rumors spread of a cover-up involving something about tiny sunbeams or something, probably for mind control.

Agents

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: Shady Conspiracy Squad [10/30] April, 1960
« Reply #59 on: March 13, 2017, 06:50:16 pm »

Challenge the world heavyweight champion to a fistfight, use the ensuing attention to preach the virtues of our soon to be alien overlords.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5