Advanced search  

Poll

Where are you guys actually going?

Ryine
Viterine
Some other place
I'm not involved and I want to see the votes

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 58

Author Topic: FEF: Liberation of Izzarra OoC Thread: Ded  (Read 73028 times)

Lorknis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Liberation of Izzarra OoC Thread
« Reply #105 on: March 08, 2017, 01:52:07 pm »

Sheet! http://pastebin.com/1ZX1t458 Oh god it's my first one, I hope it's alright. Mug once I get back from school.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Whoop, a fellow new player! Good character sheet (better than mine was) and at least you won't have to edit yours a million times like I did.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 08, 2017, 02:04:48 pm »

If you're going miracle, I would suggest increasing your luck growth since it is dependant on that. In addition, I would guess that your second personal skill will be a no go since you're never going to attack first on the EP so it's always on essentially.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 08, 2017, 02:38:07 pm »

Alright, calling this the final draft. I wrote the last one at midnight-01:00, so it needed some editing :P. Will probably try to remove the background on the mug -_-.

Mug: (Basic head transplant using these suggestions and mug bank as a base. Minor scar removal used. I used Gimp, and when I converted it to Jpeg it turned the transparent background white >_>).

And since the OP asks for it, I've played with Twin, Elf, SB, Gilgamesh, and some other guys who could probably confirm I post too much :P. I've played with Tiruin and Haspen too, but I think I only played turned base games with them kinda limiting what I could do.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 02:51:54 pm by Stirk »
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 08, 2017, 02:48:05 pm »

Protip: .png files can be transparent, .jpeg or .jpg can't (to my knowledge. Just use .png).
Black lives matter.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 08, 2017, 02:52:23 pm »

Protip: .png files can be transparent, .jpeg or .jpg can't (to my knowledge. Just use .png).

Done, thanks. That was much easier then what I was gonna try :P.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 08, 2017, 03:09:55 pm »

There we go. This'll be the final edit. Maybe.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 08, 2017, 03:11:19 pm »

Cute!

Aliemma

• Bay Watcher
  • Rejecting reality and substituting my own.
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 08, 2017, 03:11:51 pm »

Quote from: Swordstar
If you're going miracle, I would suggest increasing your luck growth since it is dependant on that. In addition, I would guess that your second personal skill will be a no go since you're never going to attack first on the EP so it's always on essentially.

For PS, I meant the first time a particular enemy attacks (Mage A, Myrmidon B, etc.) but it's weirdly worded, so I'll probably change it entirely. I see what you mean with luck though, so that'll be changed real quick. Thanks

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 08, 2017, 03:33:55 pm »

All the submissions thus far:
Sharne (swordstar) (Swordsman Trainee-->Myrmidon-->Swordmaster)
Robin of Port Talia (birdy51) (Mage Trainee)
Mirix of Qun (Lorknis) (Swordsman Trainee)
Liam Innhart (Gaterhyme) (Rider Trainee-->Cavalier)
Bertholt of Aviane (ElfCollaborator) (Priest Trainee-->Troubadour-->Holy Guard)
Kaldach (CrimsonEon) (Swordsman Trainee-->Mercenary-->Hero)
Sam (Sirus) (Performer Trainee-->Bard--Lore Master)
Booker (Sentient Bowtie) (Thief Trainee-->Spy-->Assassin)
Roux (GiglameshDespair) (Rider Trainee-->Cavalier-->Paladin)
Esther Vann (Twinwolf) (Mage Trainee--> Shaman)
Martyn (Lucus Casius) (Archer Trainee)
Simon Isurus (Praefectus Screptum) (Mage Trainee-->Monk-->Inquisitor)
Brock (Stirk) (Fighter Trainee-->Bandit-->Berserker)
Amala "Sephi" Serafin (Tiruin) (Archer Trainee-->Spy-->Assassin)

Sheet! http://pastebin.com/1ZX1t458 Oh god it's my first one, I hope it's alright. Mug once I get back from school.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I'm just going to do a quick evaluation without doing hardcore number checking on inventory or base stats for everyone with a sheet already up.

Swordstar: I think if you guys wind up in a desert chapter and there's a sandstorm (big if) I won't have it trigger your pf, even though by the wording it would.
Birdy: You didn't update AID after buffing your CON.
Lorknis: You only have 310% progression. Since you're going commander, it might help to drop the extra 20 into your MAG progression if you plan to make use of tomes, or take the 10 out of mag and spread the 30% elsewhere if you aren't.
Gaterhyme: No issues or really even comments.
ElfCollaborator: If I'm reading that third PS right, I'm not going to let you regain health from Renewal faster while you're under 50%. You can do that, but it'd have to be a different trigger. Also, your base and current progression rates don't match.
CrickEt: Lucky you I have enemies prioritized for Berserk.
Sirus: Your sheet is obviously unfinished so I'll save the commentary beyond saying that the Personal Skill and Fault are fine.
Sentient Bowtie: Please match the format of the example sheet.
Giglamesh: Looks like some pronouns got jumbled when Elf changed his character into a man, but aside from that and the tbd PS, no issues.
Twinwolf: Please match the format of the example sheet.
Lucus: No issues.
Praefectus Screptum: Second PS is super open ended and I don't really wanna deal with it. Also it looks like you cut off the name for whatever weapon is on your sheet. Also, Rheane is not really under any longstanding threat, aside from occasional incursions from Chilcinne bandits, but even those aren't very common. The White Knights aren't exactly pressured by their duties. So your bio doesn't make a lot of sense in light of that.
Stirk: Daunt is a good, safe choice for front line fighters, so definitely not a bad pick there. Bonus stat and Progression distribution look good both in terms of correctness, and also from a build standpoint. Also I'd suggest saving your mugs in the png format, its less lossy.
Tiruin: You seem to have 2 personal faults. Your third PS doesn't work, +2 AS is the maximum, and I don't know what is meant by 'in range'. As for the first PS, either specify a range the skill activates at, or alternatively, a weapon category the enemy can be using that it activates again. Not that I expect you to pick the second option based on the title of the skill as it stands. Your bio also doesn't say anything about how your access to your merchant business was lost, and it will have to have been, since I'm not giving you guys access to anything of that nature. Also, I don't understand how you expect your pacifist character to work within a group of often violent revolutionaries.
Aliemma: Your first PS needs to be updated to 3 allies within 3 spaces to trigger, or 1 ally adjacent. An ally within 3 spaces would basically mean that PS would never be off. Also the wording on your second PS is a little obtuse. It's basically if an enemy initiates an attack, +1 DAM? If so, feel free to bump that to +2. Also you have a couple grammatical errors in your bio but it looks fine otherwise.

If anyone's sheet got missed, just repost them and I'll give them the same once over.

~
Wow, 6 replies since I started. Guess I shouldn't be surprised.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 08, 2017, 03:38:15 pm »

Alright, fixed the Aid issue! She can now even lift.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Lorknis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 08, 2017, 04:14:50 pm »

So my math was wrong, thanks mate!

Aliemma

• Bay Watcher
  • Rejecting reality and substituting my own.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 08, 2017, 05:24:16 pm »

Alright, /PS should make a bit more sense now, PS now is 3 within 3 and most grammar issues should be fixed. Also, hyperlinks. Many thanks!

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 08, 2017, 05:37:23 pm »

Changed/fixed the sheet.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 08, 2017, 05:38:24 pm »

i done did it

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 08, 2017, 05:52:06 pm »

Spoiler: Bard 1.2 (click to show/hide)

Just added the growths, a last name, and age. Still working on the bio. And the mug. I decided to go slightly nuts on the mug this time ._.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 58