Advanced search  

Poll

Where are you guys actually going?

Ryine
Viterine
Some other place
I'm not involved and I want to see the votes

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 58

Author Topic: FEF: Liberation of Izzarra OoC Thread: Ded  (Read 73026 times)

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Liberation of Izzarra OoC Thread
« Reply #75 on: March 07, 2017, 07:59:26 pm »

I think I'll go thief. Expect my sheet in four or five hours.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 07, 2017, 08:05:53 pm »

Light magic it is. Sheet in progress.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 06:09:55 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

Aliemma

• Bay Watcher
  • Rejecting reality and substituting my own.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 07, 2017, 08:29:01 pm »

Alright then, I'll go archer then. I have stuff to do in an hour-ish, so sheet should be up by tomorrow. Thanks for the welcome  :)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 07, 2017, 09:35:32 pm »

I think I'll go thief. Expect my sheet in four or five hours.
All the thieves @_@
I've gotten a PM from Sentient Bowtie about being an assassin duo (sword/bow) and I'm totally alright with that, but with the character roster and all the thieves I'm now unsure. :P but nuuuubuddy picked an archer other than Lucus' second.

I have an idea for linked characters if someone's interested.

If Lucus doesn't go Spy -> Assassin, that's my plan.
I was planning to be an archer/assassin :P
But sticking to archer if someone else goes the route of the thief here.
You like bow classes, don't you?
Yeeees :P

Also sheet in a few, still checking the thread for BMM's answers--backstory would be a foreign traveler from other lands who got pretty much empathic with the folks here and decided it was better worth her time to help them out [also monies...mmm money].

Edit: Swordstar, I think I've said it before but I'd loooove to learn more art from you. I didn't even notice those subtleties until you came over and edited that mug. :)

That is a lot of swords :/
The Rebellion is in swords! :D
Although it'd be awesome if everyone was spears :P because then it'd come over that we'd seem more like common weaponry.
But wow if we're going swords, that means even the nobility is joining the rebellion!
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 09:40:44 pm by Tiruin »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 07, 2017, 09:37:25 pm »

I guess that leaves axes to me then :P.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 07, 2017, 09:50:50 pm »

Spoiler: Sharne of the Desert (click to show/hide)

"I will repay the debt that I owe and see this rebellion through to completion."
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 05:50:23 pm by Swordstar »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 07, 2017, 11:05:52 pm »

Alright, lets see if I can hammer the mechanics out to start with.

Spoiler: Chopy Axe guy (click to show/hide)

Hope I didn't mess anything up too badly :P. Will read more into the stuff to get the actual character out later.

Mug: (Basic head transplant using these suggestions and mug bank as a base. Minor scar removal used. I used Gimp, and when I converted it to Jpeg it turned the transparent background white >_>).
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 02:35:51 pm by Stirk »

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 07, 2017, 11:13:38 pm »

Personal Faults and skills affect your unit, never anyone else's. So your PF doesn't work, but you can just change the wording to "-10 DG when under 50% HP" and you essentially have the same effect. Henceforward this is more advice than anything, but I wouldn't put 70% into one of your primary stats. You're likely to hit the stat cap for it very quickly, especially considering you've devoted two of your bonus points to it. I would take it down to 60% at the absolute highest, and redistribute those points to either SPD or SKL, since your progression is on the low end for both and they're pretty important.

Also, if you aren't promoting early, you're definitely hitting the end game stat cap for HP well before 5/20/20, so I wouldn't suggest putting your bonus points there if you're attached to 100% HP Progression.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 07, 2017, 11:18:38 pm »

To echo BMM, most axes are already high mt and axe classes get a lot of strength so you're wasting growth/bonus points there. Conversely, axes have relatively low hit and axe classes get relatively low skill gains so you're probably better served putting growth points there. Also what he said about HP stuff

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 07, 2017, 11:20:36 pm »

Personal Faults and skills affect your unit, never anyone else's. So your PF doesn't work, but you can just change the wording to "-10 DG when under 50% HP" and you essentially have the same effect. Henceforward this is more advice than anything, but I wouldn't put 70% into one of your primary stats. You're likely to hit the stat cap for it very quickly, especially considering you've devoted two of your bonus points to it. I would take it down to 60% at the absolute highest, and redistribute those points to either SPD or SKL, since your progression is on the low end for both and they're pretty important.

Also, if you aren't promoting early, you're definitely hitting the end game stat cap for HP well before 5/20/20, so I wouldn't suggest putting your bonus points there if you're attached to 100% HP Progression.
Yaaay GM response! [...I think that covered all my questions >_<], and agreeing with that 70% thing :/ only by virtue of experience in noticing my characters in other FEFs hitting the cap and losing those stats because of the presence of a cap. <_<

There's also the notice that while damage helps early-game, later-game it balances out into weapon reliance, so from experience too (hmph >.<), there's balancing to stats that way :O

Also what she and he said about stuff!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 07, 2017, 11:24:20 pm »

Right. I pulled it from the chart thingy on page 19 (well it says -10 enemy critical, so the negative would be +10 enemy critical, presumably meaning he gets hit). I'm not nearly comfortable enough with the rules to try making a unique one off the bat on my own :P. Changing it to 10 DG when under 50% HP as requested. Lets say I pull health down to 70%, putting one bonus point in SPD/SKL, then setting STR to 50% and kicking half the points to SPD/SKL. Is that any better?

To echo BMM, most axes are already high mt and axe classes get a lot of strength so you're wasting growth/bonus points there. Conversely, axes have relatively low hit and axe classes get relatively low skill gains so you're probably better served putting growth points there. Also what he said about HP stuff

Maybe kicking the strength points to SPD/SKL too, then?.

Updating in a matter of moments. Updated :P
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 11:28:52 pm by Stirk »

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 07, 2017, 11:45:36 pm »

Eh, I'm in enough of these. I'll pass on this one. Have fun you guys.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 08, 2017, 12:14:19 am »

Thiiiis feels like it just came out of nowhere ._. You doing okay?

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 08, 2017, 12:35:58 am »

Too much is too much, eh? :P

I will also just lurk for this one instead of playing it.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 08, 2017, 01:15:54 am »

Sheet is ready, just edited the previous post with the mug.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 58