Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 210 211 [212] 213 214 ... 285

Author Topic: Tengoku no Owari SI IC: Yuki Is (Not) Fine  (Read 223683 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Shef and Sakurako
This won't be a hidden blade, but even a sword at your hip will need sharpening, refining. The tiredness doesn't seem to hold, what does hold however is fear, intimidation. Your Requiem attacks both the body and the mind, the body with compulsion, the mind with fear, and it just so happen your foe, running on pure instincts, is while refusing to feel tired is still quite intimidated by the effect regardless.

Minato
"I have no idea then."
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

Faitth cringed as the battle continued with a frankly absurd level of violence, limbs flying off, blood everywhere... that-- that didn't look fantastic. But the blonde soon found herself distracted by being talked to by-- well, Faith had seen enough anime to realize that this was some sort of... tactical succubus. With the weird little head bat wings and everything, wow.
"Er... a little? I'm not in a group with her or anything but I've kinda had to help her a couple of times when she got caught up in Awakened trouble. But, erh, she IS Awakened now, so."

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

That... was a problem. Not one she was used to deal with. Fear was one thing, generally it just spurred them to murder things harder. This was not that kind of fear. This locked up their limbs and prevented them from taking action, polluted their mind with doubt and indecision. They tried to move, but found their limbs not responding properly. Blood pounded through her veins, more and more of the drug being produced by her body in response to the intense pressure she was under. Most likely either the fear would break, or she would, and that'd be that.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, it seemed as if it had sorta worked. She wasn't moving, that was a good sign, he felt. So Shef fired another manipulator, and gave another command.

"Calm down, and tell me who sent you, why you attacked."
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

Calm down, not sure whether that'll work. Maybe? Maybe even probably.  the order though, assuming it could get through the armor, would be followed.

"Well, I lost the duel, and then got launched over to you, and you were super cute so obviously I tried to seduce you, and you even brought me into this lovely non-public place, but then you shot me so now I'm not sure whether you're actually my darling or an assassin who's replaced him and needs to have an emergency re-assignment as alleyway wallpaint."
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Faith
"<You're both from Earth right? Are you here for the festival?>"

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What.

"What? You're gonna have to come up with something better than that. I'll ask you again, who sent you?" He shot another manipulator, compounded with impulses to tell the truth.
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

Uuum... I guess that Lancer babe and her boyfriend? Or myself? Uuuuh... maybe I guess you could say o-Shiri-sensei but that's super indirect ya know? Like I mean I'm here for training but she didn't tell me to hit on you or anything, that was just me. And luck. God? Buddha? Destiny?"
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 07:37:44 pm by ragnarok97071 »

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

<"Um... yeah, I am. And I'm kind of actually here for training outside of the festival but since I'm here at Kingshaven anyway..."> She was a stranger and all, but surely it didn't hurt to say this much?

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That sounded hundreds of times more plausible. Yoake would certainly send someone up to train. That did not remove the fact that she may be involved with Yuki and Noriko's training.

"Better. Keep going. What were your instructions? Do the names Shou or Ren ring any bells? What's my name?" The gamble here was that she'd answer honestly. However, given that the command had been enough to force her to stop her attack and speak, it seemed a reasonable guess here.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

"Instructions? UUuuh... beat the shit out of a bunch of people and get better at it so that I'm better at controlling myself during fights because I'm going to have to fight at some point, since the people who kidnapped and drugged me are still out there somewhere. Also, so I can kill them and everyone else that threatens someone I care about. Oops. Wow that last part sounds really bad. Sorry. True, though, wow those bullets are good I didn't actually realize that about myself thanks."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Faith
"<Oh, will you be staying for long? What kinda training are you doing here?>"

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Cool, but you haven't said anything about the names. Shou, Ren. Familiar or not? And do you know my name?" It sounded as though she hadn't meant to attack him. Which was. . . either good or bad. Good because he didn't have another enemy to worry about, bad because well, he was apparently conspicuous in his illusion, he'd hoped that what might be showy on earth would not be so here.

"Care to elaborate on the kidnapping and drugging too?"

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

"Not a clue about either of those names. Well, other than earth stuff which probably isn't relevant here? Also no I don't know your name at least off the top of my head, I don't remember any cute white haired... girls? boys? You have boobs but I went right through them and I could have sworn I felt stubble. As for the kidnapping, I got grabbed off the street by mobsters and pumped full of a lethal dose of magically-enhanced cocaine to see what it'd do to me, and instead of exploding like everyone else or like melting or something because the sped up metabolism caused a runaway heat buildup or just dying from blood exploding out of my veins apparently my body kinda sorta adapted to function with the stuff so now I produce it instead of a lot of my hormones or chemicals or whatever. Adrenaline and all the happy brain-chemicals mostly I think. I managed to get out and then Kumon-Kun and Tatsumaki-chan found me and beat the shit out of the guys chasing me and after I got some curses shoved into me to keep my veins from exploding quite so much I got turned over to O-shiri-sensei to train to control it better since I'm apparently an abbathingy now."
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 08:22:30 pm by ragnarok97071 »
Pages: 1 ... 210 211 [212] 213 214 ... 285