Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 285

Author Topic: Tengoku no Owari SI IC: Yuki Is (Not) Fine  (Read 223435 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: Tengoku no Owari IC
« Reply #405 on: April 10, 2017, 03:22:32 am »

Faith's blush dims so she isn't quite so scarlet, but it still definitely lingers on her cheeks. Faith taps the tips of her fingers together embarrassedly. "Ahaha, um, right. Well, you did certainly distract me!"

Faith reacts a bit too quickly when he makes his latter suggestion, her eyes widening. "N-no! Er... um, don't feel bad, it was just a joke, you don't have to go if you don't feel like it."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: April 10, 2017, 03:33:41 am »

"Sorry. Didn't want to scare you off like that, you know? It'd be a shame. I just met you and all."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: April 10, 2017, 07:48:03 am »

It is at this point Yuki arrives, having changed into her maid uniform - it wasn't her shift, but she was here anyway so she might as well get overtime - with Minato's normal order, along with an on-the-house cake that she places in front of Faith. ...It's somewhat surprising how quickly this girl can move when nobody is looking.

"Hey! Your stuff is on the house this time - for a job well done!" says the convenient distraction.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: April 10, 2017, 08:35:28 am »

"Thanks." Minato raises an eyebrow at Yuki.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: April 10, 2017, 09:41:13 am »

Faith notices Yuki coming, and immediately puts her fist over her mouth for a moment, clearing her throat and doing her best to clear the blush off of her face. "Oh, ahem, hiya Yuki! Oh, and thanks for this, hahaha." Faith does in fact seize the distraction, grabbing her fork again and taking a little piece of the cake.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: April 10, 2017, 09:42:56 am »

"Mind if I order some cake too, Yuki?"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: April 10, 2017, 09:46:42 am »

Yuki nods. "Of course, it's fine." she says, and after he specifies she rushes off to get his order.

Faith notices that the cake is actually rather good - at this point it's probably clear that not everyone who comes here comes for the maids.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #412 on: April 10, 2017, 11:10:08 am »

Noriko sighs, pushing up off the table and standing up. "Suppose I'd better get to work too." She heads toward the back, where  she keeps a spare uniform - her other one was still at the hideout.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: April 11, 2017, 02:32:28 am »

Faith swallows the piece she was eating and grabs another piece of it -- she comments "Wow, I guess this really is pretty great, so I'm gonna tell you thanks again, Yuki!" And then she begins to inhale the little cake.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: April 11, 2017, 02:33:44 am »

Minato chuckles as he watches her basically inhale it.
"Good grief, you really must be hungry."

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: April 11, 2017, 02:39:30 am »

Yoake sits at a table with Shef (the table directly next to Minato and Faith), looking bored as ever. She sips at the hot chocolate she ordered, and sighs loudly.

"Uggggggh! I haaate stakeoooouts, they're so boooriiiiing!"
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: April 11, 2017, 02:45:58 am »

Faith looks mildly embarrassed at gettig called out on eating speed, but only mildly. "Ahaha, I'm a fast eater, what can I say? Cake does make things less boring, I'll say that!"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: April 11, 2017, 02:52:03 am »

"Yes, it does. I must say, though, Sendo must seem pretty boring to you compared to America. Well, apart from the weird eldritch monsters trying to kill us, but then I doubt most people would call that 'exciting'. 'Lethal', maybe."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: April 11, 2017, 03:37:42 am »

"Wanna talk about about it?"
A girl plops down next to Yoake. She looks to be in her late teens to early twenties, dressed in a black jacket and red scarf. Her smile is one of mischief. She taps Noriko as she passes by, ordering a cake.

Noriko should recognize her as the courier from yesterday, who offered her ride and candy, as sketchy as it may sound, not helped by her similarly sketchy name of 'Satoshi Nakamoto'.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 08:15:40 pm by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: April 11, 2017, 04:56:30 am »

"Wanna talk about about it?"
A girl plops down next to Yoake. She looks to be in her late teens to early twenties, dressed in a black jacket and red scarf. Her smile is one of mischief. She taps Noriko as she passes by, ordering a cake.

Noriko should recognize her as the courier from yesterday, who offered her ride and candy, as sketchy as it may sound, not helped by her similarly sketchy name of 'Satoshi Nakamoto'.
Yoake looks a little confused at the person randomly approaching her, but simply sighs again.

"I wish I could tell ya', but I don't think I'm allowed to. 'S not like you'd believe me anyway."
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 285