Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 285

Author Topic: Tengoku no Owari SI IC: Yuki Is (Not) Fine  (Read 223407 times)

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tengoku no Owari IC
« Reply #480 on: April 12, 2017, 08:19:24 pm »

Shef took the case with a shrug. He'd take a look at the modifications later, at a more reasonable location. Tsukasa certainly made multiple bullets...could probably try to dissect one, maybe figure out the inner workings...
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: April 12, 2017, 08:22:52 pm »

"I know what you're thinking. She said that if you tried to open up one of those, you might accidentally blow something up with the spirit energy inside. Magic munitions tend to be far more....explosive than usual.

Or she might have said that to have an excuse to keep seeing you. I can't always tell with her."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: April 12, 2017, 08:25:31 pm »

"The one I dropped you guys off of? Well..." She pauses, resting her chin on her arm for a moment before speaking "The leyline there is strategically important, so the place itself is very well guarded by the Mononoke there... getting out could be the problem... but Aramitama normally stay clear of Godslayers, we're too much of a risk for them. Is there a reason why you're especially worried? What's this about a cloaked thing?"
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 08:23:16 pm by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #483 on: April 12, 2017, 08:28:57 pm »

"Aramitama. We've run into it twice, and every time it's just vanished into thin air once it got tired of the fight. I don't know what it's actually capable of, but we've been attacked in public each time."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: April 12, 2017, 08:40:27 pm »

"Hmm. I see." Shef was a little surprised at Minato's perception. Not much else than to check the parts and run a few live tests...would be nice to inspect the tech though...
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: April 12, 2017, 08:41:59 pm »

"It's attacking you guys? What kind of timespan are we talking about here? I guess it thinks it can escape by disappearing, but it's getting 'tired' from the fight?"
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 08:23:44 pm by Empiricist »

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #486 on: April 12, 2017, 08:49:00 pm »

"I don't actually know. As far as I can tell, no matter how much I stab the thing, it isn't affected, but it's gotta be going away for some reason, right? As for the timespan, it was around four yesterday and then just near the start of classes today."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: April 12, 2017, 08:54:32 pm »

"Maybe it's running away? Some Aramitama will take damage but won't flinch no matter what you throw at them, kinda like those really big henchmen you see in a lot of those old Bond films, might have some kind of effect on it like a buff. Hmm... any plans on how to deal with it?"
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 08:24:13 pm by Empiricist »

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #488 on: April 12, 2017, 08:57:33 pm »

"Minato - the pervert over there - got us in contact with a friend who's coming up with a way to track it so we can run it down and destroy it's hideout. We've also found out some other disturbing things; someone's actually been manufacturing Mononoke that it's been sending against us."
GM of Trespassers V2.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: April 12, 2017, 08:57:39 pm »

Yoake grumbles when she finds out Satoshi is, in fact, working with them, and blushes. She then pouts, looking off to the side.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: April 12, 2017, 09:09:09 pm »

"Manufactured Mononoke? Don't suppose they're these black shadows? Sort of angelic with crosshairs for halos?"
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 08:24:41 pm by Empiricist »

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: April 12, 2017, 09:11:14 pm »

Shef sighed, and then said softly "Let's see...she walked over when you were moaning about stakeouts, expressed surprise at your fake name and called you by your real name, and immediately sat down at Minato's table? Also...your lie about a date was rather pathetic, to be honest." Shef paused momentarily. He considered, and came to the conclusion that he was being needlessly harsh. He gave a slightly forced smile, and continued. "Don't worry about it. Stakeouts are boring for most people, and lying become easier with practice...best to learn in a place like this, instead of somewhere...less savory."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #492 on: April 12, 2017, 09:21:55 pm »

"No, these were more like robots with ball lightning in their heads. Good to know there's more than one kind of manufactured monster running around, though. . ."
GM of Trespassers V2.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: April 12, 2017, 09:28:59 pm »

"Damn, I was getting my hopes up, really want to find who's making those shadows and give them a piece of my mind..." She pauses, pursing for a lips for a moment before abruptl- "It gets easier" She smiles, almost reassuringly, cutting into her cake "Trust me, it gets easier. You just need to, let go, relax. It can be hard to but, you'll get the hang of it soon enough I'm sure. You're a hero now, gotta look the part, smile more. Besides, I'm sure you'll look much cuter when you smile~" She turns around and pokes Shef "See? He gets the idea! Sort of."
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 08:26:00 pm by Empiricist »

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #494 on: April 12, 2017, 10:17:54 pm »

Noriko blushes a bit more than strictly necessary at Satoshi's comment. "Do you really think so? I mean, um, I'll try to keep your advice in mind." She bows slightly toward the other girl, before turning her head to follow Satoshi's poke. ". . . I'm not sure if he knows what a smile is supposed to look like," she whispers mock-conspiratorially, leaning toward Satoshi slightly.
GM of Trespassers V2.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 285