Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 285

Author Topic: Tengoku no Owari SI IC: Yuki Is (Not) Fine  (Read 223410 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: Tengoku no Owari IC
« Reply #465 on: April 12, 2017, 04:40:41 am »

Faith loops a finger into her blonde hair and begins to curl her finger around in it idly as she looks questioningly at Minato.
"Hmmm, really? That is a coincidence. Do you know much about the place?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: April 12, 2017, 04:47:34 am »

"Well, they're rather beautiful, but she died a long while before I was born, so I never really had a chance to visit."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: April 12, 2017, 05:01:38 am »

Hmmm... well, family wasn't a topic she really wanted to be broaching, especially because she might end up having to reveal the sordid matter of her father, so...
"Wellll, will you know enough to guide me around then?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: April 12, 2017, 05:13:01 am »

"It'd be my pleasure."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: April 12, 2017, 04:18:13 pm »

Yuki hops over around this point, with Minato's order.

"Hey, got your order!" she cheerfully announces as she places the requested cake on the table. "Sorry for working during this, but the overtime money is helpful."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: April 12, 2017, 04:22:51 pm »

Minato grins.
"Cheers. Time to see if the cake's really good enough to inhale."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: April 12, 2017, 04:34:56 pm »

It's the same sort of cake that Faith had - a very good cake. Must've been new, because Minato couldn't recall having this type at the cafe before.

"You mentioned showing Faith around? That sounds like a great idea!"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: April 12, 2017, 04:37:14 pm »

"Yeah, I was thinking of taking everyone. My parents said that my grandma would always rave about how beautiful the gardens were."

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: April 12, 2017, 06:54:35 pm »

Previously:

Shef frowned. he had beena little out of it for the last few hours, as things had seemed to move in a blur. That wasn't good, not in his profession where one minute of inattention could be crucial. Shef shook himself after the strange girl had left and pulled his phone out of his pocket. He read it, and stared at Yoake for a moment.
"She knows who we are. No need for the charade. And since she seems quite content to let us keep our 'cover', if you could call it that, I suppose she's on our side in a sense." He was a little baffled at how this hadn't been obvious, and was not surprised when Noriko spoke a moment later.

((OOC: Yay!))
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: April 12, 2017, 07:03:17 pm »

Minato holds up a finger.
"Oh! Right, Tsukasa just had me pick these up as we went in. Shef, here's your gun and your tracker bullets."
He hands Shef a box with his gun and a pair of magazines marked with red tape.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #475 on: April 12, 2017, 07:40:19 pm »

Noriko swings around to the back, circling around until she reaches Satoshi again. She pitches her voice low so the rest of the clientele don't see her acting out of character as she sets a plate containing a slice of cake on the girl's table. "You could have at least waited to order until I put my uniform on. Anyway, here you go."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: April 12, 2017, 07:43:54 pm »

Shef reached back over his chair taking the box in as stealthy a way as one can accept a conspicuous object between separate tables in a somewhat crowded maid cafe.
"Thanks. I thought you'd forgotten my birthday." He said this quietly, so as to only be heard by anyone who might be actively eavesdropping.
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: April 12, 2017, 07:47:10 pm »

"Well, I'm told Tsukasa left you a nice present."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: April 12, 2017, 08:12:17 pm »

"Hehe~ my bad!" She bops herself on the head again before reclining back further "How's Kouta handling all of this? Does he like the safehouse?"
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 08:22:18 pm by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #479 on: April 12, 2017, 08:17:40 pm »

"Pretty well. It's a lot better than the apartment we were in and I've been told the AIs aren't terrible company. Plus it's closer to his school." She sighs. "I can't help but worry about him, though. It's a safehouse, so he should be, well, safe, but is it actually? What if that cloaked thing follows us home or something?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 285