Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 285

Author Topic: Tengoku no Owari SI IC: Yuki Is (Not) Fine  (Read 223433 times)

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
Re: Tengoku no Owari IC
« Reply #390 on: April 07, 2017, 10:34:08 am »

"That's frustrating, to say the least. So there's nothing we can do until you're finished with your work? Other than just being ready for a fight at any time, since this thing is attacking people in broad daylight."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: April 07, 2017, 10:36:24 am »

Tsukasa frowns.
"In a word, yes. I'm sorry I can't do anything more for you, but Foundry has me on overtime trying to get stuff ready as it is."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #392 on: April 07, 2017, 10:45:56 am »

"I understand entirely. I'm just trying to figure out a plan for dealing with the situation. . ." Noriko seemed to be watching almost everything in the room - to be fair, there was quite a bit of it - with the exception of Tsukasa herself.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: April 07, 2017, 11:55:06 am »

"'Hmm... yeah, that's... not great news. Uh, how long do you think it'll take?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: April 07, 2017, 11:56:24 am »

".....if I can get some free time, two days."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: April 08, 2017, 01:42:00 am »

Faith fidgets when she hears that, putting her hand on her mouth.
"Oh, that's not great, though I understand. I guess we've just got to keep alert until then."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: April 08, 2017, 06:13:53 am »

"Well, I'll have to take the gun unless you want to come back for it later, but is there anything else?"

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: April 08, 2017, 06:35:49 pm »

"Not for me at least. Thanks for doing this." Shef was slightly intrigued as to what else the Foundry was overloading Tsukasa with, but he decided against prying.
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: April 09, 2017, 07:19:10 pm »

It is now midday. Most of you are now back at the maid cafe. No, I don't know why you all keep on winding up there, maybe they've been spiking all the drinks with a little opium or something. Anyway! You're at the cafe, whoop de fucking do.

During the drive back, Enn called back to say that chances are, whoever's manufacturing this Mononoke probably have better things to do than harassing you lot. So, there's an unknown party now. Lovely. Winter came back with Anomaly analysis, unfortunately chances are it shouldn't actually have enough range to cover both the alley AND the school, so that's a thing.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: April 10, 2017, 02:30:01 am »

Faith sat at the maid café, less weirded out since this was her second time at her sisters' workplace (it was still a little strange, though), but as she waited while the two did their jobs she was awfully bored. Minato, when he entered the café (a few minutes later than her thanks to conversing with the AI), and when he inevitably sat down at the busty American blonde's table, would find her clinking a little tea spoon repeatedly but lightly against a mug, staring vacantly at some coffee swirling within.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: April 10, 2017, 02:32:16 am »

"Not liking the coffee much? I always liked the tea better."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: April 10, 2017, 02:42:51 am »

Faith's startled out of her reverie by Minnato's sudden words, nearly dropping her spoon. "Oh no, the coffee here is just fine!" She leans in and speaks more conspiratorially (and quietly) here. "Even if it isn't quite American coffee, hehe." And she leans back again. "It's just... yaknow... We got out of this big fight, and then we told we just wait for what happens, so I dunno what to do except.. sit here and wait and be bored, I guess."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: April 10, 2017, 02:48:54 am »

"Well, I can think of something you could," Minato remarks as he winks flirtatiously. Just as she reacts, he continues, sighing.
"But, well, welcome to stakeout. I've done this before, and it's not quite as fun as the movies make it look."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: April 10, 2017, 02:54:08 am »

Faith continues to tap at the mug for a couple of seconds before she actually grasps the meaning behind what he said, and actually drops her spoon, flushing quite red and leaning back away from the table into her chair, pretty much losing the rest of what he said. "U-uhm..."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: April 10, 2017, 02:55:21 am »

Minato smirks. He chuckles.
"Oh, don't worry. I was kidding. You seemed kinda out of it, so I was hoping that'd cheer you up a little."
He frowns after realising what he did.
"Sorry about that. Should I go?"
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 02:56:54 am by IamanElfCollaborator »
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 285