Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 230 231 [232] 233 234 ... 285

Author Topic: Tengoku no Owari SI IC: Yuki Is (Not) Fine  (Read 223791 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Tengoku no Owari SI IC - Lies And Slander
« Reply #3465 on: September 15, 2019, 08:43:32 pm »

"Oh, that's cool! Atlantian black site... well I don't remember that, but I'm sure it'll come up. So, did you bring the thing here or should we follow you to your apartment? ...Oh, and what's your name? Since introducing ourselves is one of the things I don't remember. Really really sorry about that, I'm bad at names even without mild amnesia."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3466 on: September 15, 2019, 08:53:32 pm »

Shef and Yuki
"It's Fiona, Fiona Ritter!"

Fiona Ritter
Dangerous Pervert

"I've got it with me here right now of course! D'you want my draft too? Just to see what it looks like so far? Don't worry, the characters don't look like you, I learned my lesson from last time!"
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3467 on: September 15, 2019, 08:58:30 pm »

"Suppose that's good, I don't know if Noriko could handle having an eromanga with her appearance." Shef was ready for the handoff.
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #3468 on: September 15, 2019, 09:07:21 pm »

Sakurako looks between the pairs for a moment, then pulls out her phone and, with all the expertise of a high school girl, fires off a text message to Shef.

WMN = PRXY. X HND OF. BAG BHND U N TRE. TRNG 2 FND CSTR, MOV IF PSBL, RL WMN DPR N MRKT

Then she turns her attention to the crowd, trying to spot anyone else that was following them. Was it one of the ones in the tree doing this? She notices herself begin to hyperventilate, knowing that her adrenal glands were already kicking in. She could feel the world start to slow down even without her trying to Clock Up, the stress of the situation getting to her. That's fine, it'd help sharpen her focus in small doses, slow down all this chaos so she can get a clear view... as long as it was low enough that she could control it, stay focused.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2019, 09:28:23 pm by ragnarok97071 »
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3469 on: September 15, 2019, 09:35:49 pm »

"Oh, actually can I have just a moment?" Shef inquired as he pulled out his phone. A text from Sakurako, they'd been proxied. That was a problem. Most of the rest was irrelevant, and a bit incomprehensible, to him.

Ok. Be careful.
Shef looked up from the phone, and affecting an expression of curiosity, said hesitantly, "Uhm, can I see that manga? I know someone, not me, who might like it." Shef held his hand out to see it, making a point if possible to contact Fiona's hand. A crude test to perhaps reveal the illusion, hopefully she wouldn't react too obviously if it was revealed.

"You said you did this once with someone's real appearance? Geez."
« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 01:52:47 pm by Strider03 »
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3470 on: September 15, 2019, 09:52:14 pm »

Shef and Yuki
"Sure!"
Well, it's horrifically lewd. You touch her hand and it feels like it should but your mind jumps back to when you where demonstrating a choke to Evi, when she faked the tactile sensation.

"Yeah, I kinda sorta did the modeling but for real..."
Oh.
"...With my boss' wife."
OH.
"And published it."
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.
"Boss was pretty angry about it all"
Go figure.
"I got fired, one thing lead to another, and long story short the boss got stabbed by his son."
Wait what?
"But it's all good now! He's mostly recovered and we're working together again! Though uh"
She leans in close whispering loudly
"I think he's a bit of a chuunibyou now"
« Last Edit: September 15, 2019, 10:11:49 pm by Empiricist »

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
Re: Tengoku no Owari SI IC - Alice, Bob, and Mallory
« Reply #3471 on: September 15, 2019, 10:26:30 pm »

While this fascinating conversation continues, Sakurako would send off another message, warranting that a bit of chaos might be helpful and she'd probably start getting fired up in a minute anyway so may as well give Shef options.

If u need a distraction LMK
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #3472 on: September 15, 2019, 10:42:57 pm »

"I mean, liking girls is a different kind of weird than being psychotic. Though I guess it's better, sorta." Noriko pulled herself up off of the table, feeling oddly guilty about what she'd been saying to the princess, despite her lack of reaction. Did she. . . not worry about everyone thinking she was a disgusting pervert? ". . . We should probably get going, I really need to check on Kouta. We're not related."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3473 on: September 16, 2019, 12:09:17 am »

Noriko
"True! Though if everyone thought I was crazy anyway I'd just do what's fun, but maybe that's just me."
She tosses her bowl into them bin.
"Let's get going, Guantanamo Bay Resort right?"

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tengoku no Owari SI IC - Alice, Bob, and Mallory.
« Reply #3474 on: September 16, 2019, 06:26:02 am »

Shef flinched, increasingly shocked by each statement. At the end, he let out a strangled, "Well that's. . .nice."

He was distracted again by the buzz of the phone. A distraction, could be useful, but to do what? Preemptively attack baghead and his friends? To call off the meetup? No, they needed the bioweapon, the transaction just couldn't occur in this state.
Do whatever. Need bearing.
If and when something happened, Shef needed to know which way to head to secure the real bioweapon.

In the meantime, well he had this woman's number. Perhaps this proxy setup wouldn't be alarmed by a text. It hadn't for Sakurako's. So he sent the following, mumbling, "sorry, you know how it is. . ."

Compromised. Projections.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 09:49:25 am by Strider03 »

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3475 on: September 16, 2019, 06:56:13 pm »

Shef and Yuki
Shef sends his message and moments later "Fiona"'s form is wreathed in cold blue flames, burning away to naught.

Your phone rings. You answer and hear Fiona's voice but lower, colder "I am in Pavillion Square. Next to the tree and coffee shop past the east entrance. Meet me here. Now."

Sakurako
You see the real Fiona dial a number. You see the imposters react with shock and confusion, the fake Shef turning over to the fake Yuki, the fake Yuki patting herself down and producing... is that a bug and tracker? The fake Fiona bursts into blue smokeless flames and vanishes.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #3476 on: September 16, 2019, 07:05:32 pm »

"I mean. . ." She did have a point. "But it's just supposed to be, you know, wrong, one of those things you just know is wrong." Noriko sounded like she was trying to convince herself of that more than anything else. She dragged herself up out of her seat and disposed of her own container without even really glancing at it, the bowl flipping itself into the bin seemingly of its own accord.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3477 on: September 16, 2019, 09:09:24 pm »

"Got it!" Shef answered, before starting to move. "Come on Yuki, this isn't the right spot, we're going to a new spot for the drop off. Be ready for an attack."

As he moved forward, Shef moved a flashbang and a smoke grenade to his jacket pockets.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 09:16:52 pm by Strider03 »

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #3478 on: September 16, 2019, 10:00:07 pm »

Yuki was kinda confused, but this was not an unusual state for her so she just let things happen. "Well, magic decoy thing, neat." she said. She also readied herself for combat. Not that she really needed to do much, given that the chainsaw kinda just comes out of nowhere when she needs it.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3479 on: September 16, 2019, 10:08:05 pm »

Noriko
"Is it though? I guess things are pretty different on Earth, but if it's truly wrong would you have still done it last night?" She frowns "Too far?"

Shef and Yuki
Across tracks and through crowds you go, until you see your doppelgangers, until you see Fiona standing beside them, standing behind them gun raised and bullet rushing into Yuki's chest. Her aegis shatters leaving her unharmed, though the shot wasn't too powerful either, fired from a Derringer up Fiona's sleeve.

"Sorry! Please stand still and don't block this time! Checking for illusions!"

Oh shit.

Sakurako
So Fiona just fucking shoots the doppelgangers with a Derringer and then shoots Yuki too when she shows up. That's, a thing? Everyone seems surprisingly chill about the matter thus far.

Baghead and Co. have tailed Shef and Yuki, going up another tree. They now chatter amongst themselves, visibly confused.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 10:15:54 pm by Empiricist »
Pages: 1 ... 230 231 [232] 233 234 ... 285