Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 229 230 [231] 232 233 ... 285

Author Topic: Tengoku no Owari SI IC: Yuki Is (Not) Fine  (Read 223789 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tengoku no Owari SI IC - Lies And Slander
« Reply #3450 on: September 15, 2019, 06:24:10 pm »

Noriko
"Oh, that's pretty quaint" Quaint?
"Hmm, maybe it's related to everyone thinking you're hallucinating?" Somehow you doubt that.

Shef and Yuki
"Do you know, Faith? And I mean 2001."
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3451 on: September 15, 2019, 06:26:01 pm »

"What? Do you mean the twin towers? I'm. . . not sure the relevance." Shef answered.
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #3452 on: September 15, 2019, 06:29:48 pm »

"Ooooh, 2001... that was, uh... this was in a class once... terrorists with planes or something?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3453 on: September 15, 2019, 06:52:12 pm »

Shef and Yuki
"I meant the other stuff like the lady whose chest got caved in! And yup! 9/11, pretty obvious right? It's a big event... if you live on Earth. It's not something most people around these parts would care about."

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3454 on: September 15, 2019, 06:54:37 pm »

"Ah. That makes sense. It was one of the maids at the Appleton estate, Evi?" How long had Noriko and Yuki talked with her, or how quickly had they spilled information with just some drinks?
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3455 on: September 15, 2019, 07:01:16 pm »

Shef and Yuki
"Hmm... Okay you're good! I think! What can I do for you? Need help remembering what happened?"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #3456 on: September 15, 2019, 07:08:22 pm »

"That'd be great! I remember... basically nothing, heh."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3457 on: September 15, 2019, 07:20:24 pm »

"And since I wasn't there, it might be nice to know whether there are any more bioweapons on the loose or what."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3458 on: September 15, 2019, 07:48:41 pm »

Shef and Yuki
"Sure thing! I meant you guys last night near the harbor, you two looked super cute so I asked if you two were okay with it modeling for my manga and you were so we went back to my apartment and got down to business! Drawing took some time so we had a chat while you guys held your poses, thanks a lot for that by the way, it turned out great!"

She produces a draft copy of her work and oh god, that's a full-on ero-manga. Well uh, we now know why she knows what Yuki's panties look like. Well, at leatt the girls in it don't look like the reference models?

"We continued to chatting afte that, you showed me the tablet you had, I wired the money into your accounts and you guys headed off."

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3459 on: September 15, 2019, 07:55:36 pm »

"Oh, so that's probably what you used to buy the armor dress." Shef commented. "Was she wearing that when she met you?"

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3460 on: September 15, 2019, 08:00:06 pm »

Shef and Yuki
"Oh no, she was already wearing that dress back then!"

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3461 on: September 15, 2019, 08:02:32 pm »

"So, why'd they trust you with the bioweapon? Or rather, why did they decide to leave it rather than dropping off something so dangerous at the guild?"

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3462 on: September 15, 2019, 08:06:26 pm »

Shef and Yuki
"I think they left it there on accident."

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3463 on: September 15, 2019, 08:11:34 pm »

"Oh dear. Did they tell you anything about what happened before you met them at. . .the docks you said?"

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3464 on: September 15, 2019, 08:25:43 pm »

Shef and Yuki
"The harbor, think they said they were raiding one of those Atlantian blacksites Yuki mentioned getting some super special secretly training at that time. I think a Buddhist monk was involved?"
Pages: 1 ... 229 230 [231] 232 233 ... 285