Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 226 227 [228] 229 230 ... 285

Author Topic: Tengoku no Owari SI IC: Yuki Is (Not) Fine  (Read 223777 times)

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tengoku no Owari SI IC - The Citium School of Ass Beating
« Reply #3405 on: September 10, 2019, 07:25:46 pm »

Shef, not having much else to do, gave Yuki an encouraging thumbs up after her statement.
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3406 on: September 10, 2019, 07:33:30 pm »

Shef and Yuki
"Well if you weren't Yuki or Noriko you might not know whose phone it was, so you'd have to either force them to tell you or you'd take a 50/50 guess, either way you could definitely end up pretending to be the wrong person!"

"But anyways... I can definitely prove who I am because I know what we talked about last night! You can ask me anything!"
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #3407 on: September 11, 2019, 06:48:25 pm »

Eventually, after several long moments of befuddled and muted confusion, Faith sighed, shook her head a little to clear some of the metaphorical cobwebs out of it, and then rubbed her face with her hands. Well, that was a total wash, she guessed, kind of a draw on either end. But then again, a draw where the attackers just kind of leave isn't exactly the worst situation to be in, and she WAS in large part just trying to deal with being attacked. She shrugged, beginning now to walk off. Maybe she could count this one as a win after all.

Still, she had kind of blasted herself with an incredible saturation of apathy magic, so she couldn't exactly drive herself to care all that much about what to do next. She was basically just walking around the city waiting to be attacked, anyway... maybe she'd find a restaurant or something, or just... something else interesting and easy to do? Eating didn't exactly take a ton of effort, after all.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #3408 on: September 11, 2019, 06:53:31 pm »

"O-oh." Noriko glanced down awkwardly. "I don't- um, that's not  - I'm not usually like that, I'm sorry."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3409 on: September 11, 2019, 07:04:47 pm »

Faith
You come across an ice cream stand selling a few exotic forms of ice-cream including: hot but surprisingly solid, fried with a hot shell but cold inside, as a variety pack of fried mini-scoops, and as a pack of cohesive but well-seperated miniscoops with a variety of toppings and skewers and a chocolate fondue.

Wait, were the twins still going to come after you even? They did say they'd stop once you beat them off, one way or another, and you kinda just did didn't you?

Noriko
"Don't worry you didn't do anything weird!" No you're pretty sure you did do plenty of weird things given that you looted a bioweapon and then went off to hit on a girl.
"I um, really enjoyed it actually."
Another awkward silence.
"I just wish you could remember it too. You looked really happy."
« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 07:47:53 pm by Empiricist »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #3410 on: September 12, 2019, 10:19:24 am »

Reposition away from the beam using an explosion, but do not go in for an attack. Wait and watch the Bodhisattva for any angles of attack; that trick would only work once.
[[2] 2 5 4 6 1 4 4 5 5]

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #3411 on: September 12, 2019, 06:23:19 pm »

Yuki wasn't sure what to ask. So she asked a lot. "What time did we meet? Did we have anything weird with us? Why were we here?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3412 on: September 12, 2019, 07:10:38 pm »

Shef and Yuki
"Around nine pm!"
So before the selfie was taken but after the call to the guild.
"You were carrying a tablet with some doujinshi on it! I remember reading through them, they were super lewd but the explanations were spot on!"
No mention of the vial? Could she be lying then? Or maybe she just didn't see it? The doujinshi sounds an awful like Fleur's tomes though...
"As for why you're here... it's training! You're Godslayers who came here with your teammates, like your well-endowed half-sister, and that pervy maid guy who's Yukari's grandson, and that super shifty guy who may or may not be dealing in arms, severed arms, drugs, corporate secrets, and any and all other contraband!"
Uh...
"Now it's my turn! And I expect you to answer these without delay so you can't coerce them out of your prisoners! Ready?"
Okay that seems simple enough.
"Describe the panties you were wearing!"
What.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 07:17:18 pm by Empiricist »

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3413 on: September 12, 2019, 07:39:17 pm »

As the woman gave her descriptions of each of them in turn, Shef watched Yuki, disappointment and disbelief wrestling with each other in his expression. He wasn't doing any of that! Currently. He wasn't terribly upset, but it pointed to a sad lack of discretion.

At the woman's last question, Shef turned away, dismissing one of the pop-up recommendations from the illusion's HUD, and instead intently at the window, trying not to pay too much attention.
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #3414 on: September 12, 2019, 09:48:46 pm »

"I see." Strain and conflict dyed her voice. Gone on a date? That wasn't right, that couldn't be right. Noriko did her best to act right, she wouldn't have done something like that with another girl. The blue-haired girl didn't want to admit that it did sound kind of nice, and in lieu of responding further, just sort of awkwardly continued to pick at her food.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3415 on: September 13, 2019, 12:10:24 am »

Noriko
Patricija for her part falls silent and looks away at your response, a touch of regret or was it resignation? Clearly she wasn't looking forwards to mentioning your date, and given its impacts on your current totally-not-a-date, not without reason either. The moment passes, the mood dies a less dignified death. Eventually she speaks again.
"I'm sorry. I didn't know... Is it really that bad back home?" Huh?
« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 12:12:23 am by Empiricist »

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3416 on: September 13, 2019, 04:24:16 pm »

Yuki didn't pause - she was trying to answer the question after all! And she didn't exactly have enough styles to have to check. "White, cheap fabric, probably forgot to take the price tag off again."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3417 on: September 13, 2019, 06:53:34 pm »

Shef and Yuki
"Correct! You're either Yuki, or you're a sicko pervert ontop of being a psycho. Hard to tell. I'll be honest I was trying to think up of some more questions but I couldn't in time, so how about we meet up so I can check in person and hand back that Atlantian bioweapon? You left it in my apartment."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3418 on: September 13, 2019, 07:34:45 pm »

"Oh, that's where we left it! Sure, I'll be over soon... what's the address again? I've never had a head for that kinda thing, heh." Also she was drunk off her ass when she last was there, so.
Sigtext!

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3419 on: September 13, 2019, 08:15:52 pm »

Shef and Yuki
"Oh don't worry, we won't be meeting at our apartment. We'll meet at Pavillion Square, wouldn't want you pulling any funny business in my apartment right?"
Pavillion Square shouldn't be too far, there's actually an upcoming station near there.
Pages: 1 ... 226 227 [228] 229 230 ... 285