Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 285

Author Topic: Tengoku no Owari SI IC: Yuki Is (Not) Fine  (Read 222721 times)

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tengoku no Owari IC
« Reply #330 on: April 03, 2017, 06:07:18 am »

"I could have sworn you were here for something else..." Shef grumbled. He looked at the body that he was hoisting. He could see nothing wrong with its current state, except that it was a little conspicuous. "Pray tell what's involved with getting this thing 'ready' for transport."
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: April 03, 2017, 06:15:38 am »

Watching that thing continue implacably towards her, despite Noriko's attack, through Minato's shield, and then watching its massive Gatling gun tap against a shield that she knew wouldn't be all that strong, mere inches from her face, well... it had actually been very scary, and she had been glad when her half-sister's chainsaw had cut it in two.
Standing up and letting out a slightly shaky sigh, she addressed the others.
"Th-thanks a lot, Yuki, Noriko, Minato. That... probably would have been bad."
Yuki dramatically raises the chainsaw in the air. "Nobody tries to hurt my sister and gets away with it!" she dramatically declares... before making the "I'm watching you" gesture at Minato.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: April 03, 2017, 06:16:55 am »

"Tie it up or something. Just so it doesn't make a mess of the trunk."
Minato raises an eyebrow at Yuki.
"Hm?"

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: April 03, 2017, 06:30:15 am »

"Give me a moment." Shef jogged off towards the janitor's closet, and, after a minute of searching, found a small nylon rope. He returned to the others, and bound the limbs of the corpse. He grabbed it by the head and lifted, gesturing for Noriko to take up the other end once more.
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: April 03, 2017, 06:40:53 am »

Minato, meanwhile, walks outside to make two calls.

One was to the family chauffeur. He was a good man; he was read into the supernatural
and had also been Awakened himself, as Minato found out when the man burst into the house after the Tsukumogami had attacked with a gun he'd later found out was his Regalia. They needed a ride.

First things first, however, as to his friend of sorts. He pulls up his phone, dialling their number in.
"Kurosaki-san? Hello, it's Minato. Listen- yes, yes sorry, I know you said not to call you that but it's a business call. There's a few things I need to speak to you about...."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: April 03, 2017, 01:11:19 pm »

Faith responds to Yuki's dramatic declaration by walking up to Yuki and immediately giving her a great big hug, squeezing her half-sister tightly, albeit with her face kept carefully away from the chainsaw. She then lets go of Yuki, and:
"Thanks, Yuki. That means a lot!"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: April 03, 2017, 01:50:47 pm »

Minato returns into the room, putting his phone away just in time to see the hugging. He smirks.
"D'aww. That's adorable."

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: April 04, 2017, 04:43:36 am »

Limping up, Yoake rubs her butt in recovery. That was a powerful move... But totally. worth it. She looks at Yuki and Faith hugging, and gloats proudly in front of them.

"Did ya' see that?! I basically took out both of 'em! Surely I deserve a huuuug..."
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: April 04, 2017, 04:48:26 am »

"This is a sister thing, Yoake. No butting in."

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: April 04, 2017, 04:58:42 am »

Yoake rolls her eyes at Minato. "I'm not deaf, Minato. She clearly said that it was because her life was saved."
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: April 04, 2017, 05:12:24 am »

"No, I'm pretty sure it's because they're sisters. Also don't ruin the moment."

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: April 04, 2017, 03:21:16 pm »

Just fought Aramitama+2 creatures at girls' school. Aramitama fled again; we're taking creature bodies to Minato's contact.

Shef looked over his message, then pressed the button to send it to Enn.

"How long until our ride gets here?" Shef asked Minato.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: April 04, 2017, 03:58:13 pm »

"Give or take, about five minutes. If you guys are ready to go, we can go."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #343 on: April 04, 2017, 07:38:26 pm »

Noriko walks up to Yoake and pulls her into a one-armed hug from the side. "Fine, you get a hug. As swords being jammed up people's rears goes, that was pretty impressive, yeah." She grins for a moment, before her expression returns to seriousness. "This whole thing is pretty scary, though. If we'd reacted half a second slower, people could have - no, they would have died. We've gotta hunt this thing down sooner rather than later."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: April 04, 2017, 08:10:52 pm »

"Sorry to ruin the moment, but are we ready to go? I could carry this thing on my own, but it would be awkward." Shef wasn't that sorry; there would be plenty of time for praise on the drive over, and when the ambulances arrived, there would be some questions which he didn't feel like dealing with at the moment.

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 285