Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 196 197 [198] 199 200 ... 285

Author Topic: Tengoku no Owari SI IC: Yuki Is (Not) Fine  (Read 223618 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Shef
"Modified explosive rounds might do the trick, you could make them produce concussive explosions instead of lethal ones and drop the tracking."

No more food is coming in, well, it's a buffet so she's probably having to actually load those plates herself. Looking at plates that have yet to be finished, it seems that she likes more flavorful foods with a clear bias towards cakes and sweets.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Yuki probably would have asked about what kind of training facilities they had, as well as other things that might be of interest to godslayers. Oh, and the massages, a lot of the people in the group (definitely definitely not including her, probably mostly noriko) seemed really high strung and could really use it.

"Man, this is kinda weird, huh?" She gestured vaguely at, well, everything. "It's nice to be the weird socially awkward people getting served colorful drinks for once." Noriko took a sip of her drink, made a pleased sound, then prodded Yuki, leaning against the other girl just slightly too heavily for a moment. "You picked these out, right? These are good."

"Yeah! It's weeeird not being the waitress. But really nice though, I don't have to remember a bajillion orders or deal with guys looking at me really weird and getting slapped by their female friends." her tone held no sign she realized what those looks usually were. "I did! They taste really good, huh? I made sure they didn't put alcohol in these too. No getting drunk! And it's nice to have a chance to talk too, we haven't done that very much since the whole business started."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I see. Makes sense, given that the tracking is the most taxing part." Shef stated, pleased. He'd been worrying about this off and on for a while, and this seemed a reasonable solution. It might also be able to address at least physical forms of vision impairment, such as what Evi had used, he considered. It wouldn't do perhaps against more esoteric methods, but still. Three significant benefits if he could but learn this one skill.
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Noriko snorted. "At least you don't look like the Internet Waifu of the Year." She slipped back into her "maid" voice for a moment, taking a mocking tone. "O-Oh, I'm sorry about your drink, sir, should I dry it off with my panties? Hah! It's nice to have a break from that."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Shef
"It's settled then! Let's go out and try it out!"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yuki couldn't help but giggle a bit. "Ehehe, I guess so. I've never really gotten the whole character thing, I just act like me! Although people keep asking me what anime I'm from? It's weeeird." she leaned into Noriko a bit. "They usually tip after that though so it's kinda nice in that way. Must really suck when it's all the time though. This break from everything is nice. Even if it's a training break. I haven't been to a beach in years!" she giggled a little, despite it not being funny.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Alright, let's. Just on the beach, or. . .?" Shef obediently follows where Ren leads.
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Noriko giggled along with Yuki. The girl really did act like some anime character. Looked the part, too, especially in a maid outfit; white hair, long twintails, and a. . . non-negligible amount of curve. Noriko abruptly turned to stare into her drink for a moment. At least the other girl wasn't in a bikini right now. . . All this nonsense with Faith was starting to get into her head. Or maybe it was just hanging around Minato too much; his perviness was rubbing off. "Yeah, it's hard to find time lately, between school and work and Kouta."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"The pay bump's been kinda great though." Yuki said. "Goodbye rent troubles~! I wasn't expecting to get paid when the whole godslayer thing started you know? It was a really welcome surprise!" She nodded, more to herself than anything. "Prooobably still gonna work though. It's kinda a routine now you know? Also, free clothes!" Yuki didn't usually talk about financial troubles. Or anything serious. But then she didn't seem to be taking this seriously either at the moment.
Sigtext!

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Shef
"Works for me!"

So you two depart from the buffet and head over to a relatively quiet patch of beach. "Okay, like we discussed, try firing a concussive round into the sand."

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Shef gave a curt nod, checked his surroundings, and pulled out his pistol. Pulling the trigger, he fired one round into the sand about ten meters away, detonating on impact. It was the same feeling as with his tracer, he simply didn't spend the time to set up the portal chain.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"Yeah. The guys from the mansion came buy and gave me a bunch of furniture, too. It's. . . a little weird, I figured infiltrating their mansion and breaking a bunch of their shit would have made them angry at us." Noriko shrugged and took another sip. "Enn and Winter don't charge rent, either, so I've got that covered too. This stuff is crazy, but I guess it's better than it was before, huh?"
GM of Trespassers V2.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Something something gift horses and mouths, right?" Yuki said, taking another sip and giggling some. "I should prooobably consider moving in there too... no rent sounds nice and all. Buuut I'm probably too stubborn for that, heh. And Mom wouldn't go for it I bet."
Sigtext!

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"Something like that. And, yeah, I guess she's not Awakened, huh." She frowned. Something was niggling at her, something about what Yuki was talking about. "You know, I don't think I've ever heard you talk about your mom."
GM of Trespassers V2.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Shef
A shot rings out, a plume of sand erupts from the beach. Heads turn, hard for them not to, a few bodies follow, driven by curiosity. It worked, sort of, you still feel rather drained.

"You're putting way too much power into it, think smaller."
Pages: 1 ... 196 197 [198] 199 200 ... 285