Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 183 184 [185] 186 187 ... 285

Author Topic: Tengoku no Owari SI IC: Yuki Is (Not) Fine  (Read 223579 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Yuki blinks. Then again. She was very tired. What happened? She asked as much. "Whaaa happen?" she slurred a little, with a silly grin on her face. Then the potion was downed, and the wounds healed up (not that they wouldn't heal on their own given time) and she sat up. "Whooooaaa... what happened? I think I did a cool thing? But I'm not sure what it was or how... oh then I faceplanted, whoops, guess I don't know how to do whatever I was doing right. Whoops!" she didn't seem overly concerned.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

Whatever Faith's thoughts were on whatever it was that Yuki had been doing, they were promptly chased out of her head when she watched Yuki suddenly fall hard -- and then watched her half-sister get kicked so hard directly in the face that she slid about six feet across the sand, bleeding when she came to a stop. Faith soon ended up running up to Yuki even as Shou bent over to offer her a potion.
"<Christ!> Did you have to kick her that hard?"

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Faith and Yuki
"Hey now! You saw what she did, and I sure wasn't going to give her the chance to repeat that trick! If anything, she should be taking that as a complement!"

Shou brings his attention back to Yuki.

"You started moving real quickly for a moment there. Actually forced me back on the defensive, so good job there." He laughs awkwardly as he scratches his head, adopting a more casual pose, he doesn't seem to be smoldering anymore? "I was gonna ask how you felt about learning some of my magic, but I've a feeling you got other things on your mind now." 
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Pftt. . .ahahah, c-christ. I did not expect that. Do-do we know what happened there?" Shef choked out to the AI. He'd been wrong in his expectation of how things would go, but really could one fault him for not expecting this? Any dissappointment about that was qashed away by the hilarity he found in that moment.
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Shef
"Nothing beyond the obvious, well unless she's been taking lessons from Yoake behind your backs."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Coooool... how did I do that? Also why aren't you on fire anymore?" Logically there should be more concern here, but Yuki seemed entirely focused on the cool. "Oh, and I'm fine Faith! Don't worry, I'm tough, it was just a little kick! Even without the potion it'd have taken like a minute to heal, tops!"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yuki
A plume of darkness billows up from Shou as he resumes his smoldering. "Well I heh, don't suppose you'll take that healing spell as an excuse? No idea how you did that, believe me, if I knew, I'd be doing that too."

Everyone
So with all that shit sorted, the pillars go down and everyone gets herded towards Ren's general location, after she y'know, drop of all her luggage at Noriko's.

"So, everyone here knows how spirit energy works right?"
« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 08:22:44 pm by Empiricist »

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Noriko shook her head slightly. "Not really, no. There was the little lesson I got earlier with the infusions, but I haven't really had the time or reason to study up on it." Well, she might have, but she'd been occupied imagining horrible scenarios that could happen to Kouta while she was supposed to be recuperating. Her head shook again. Not the time, Noriko, not the time. . . Besides, it was safer here, right?
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Everyone
"Well that's no good! Quick crash course then, spirit energy is what lets you use supernatural abilities, it's not just magic either - you can use it to increase the damage of your blows or improve your own durability." She quickly swipes through a tablet in her hands "So all of you use weapons or spells that drop something at range right? That's good, it should be easier to teach this to everyone then."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

Well, looks like the training wasn't going to stop or slow after that. But that was fine, as long as they didn't make her look at that stuff before she could have the talk she evidently needed to have about it. Damn. That was going to suck, but, augh, she was getting distracted, she shouldn't do that.
Shaking her head, slightly, Faith looked over at Ren.
"Drop something as in attack, or, like, literally drop something?"
Then her eyes slid down to Ren's hands, and she saw the fact that Ren was on a tablet.
"...and teach what to everyone?"

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Everyone
"Like a portal, or a blinding cloud. Creating something directly at a point."
« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 05:30:38 am by Empiricist »

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"You--Sorry. I've seen you around before, but we've never met. Your name is Ren, correct?" He thought he'd heard someone say the name back at the mansion, but he'd been involved in other stuff, and not paying the most attention. God would it be embarassing if that wasn't her name.

"And yes, you seem to know, I can drop stuff at range."
« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 09:16:44 am by Strider03 »
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Everyone
"That's correct! Ren Hamilton, at your service!"

Ren Hamilton
Mentor

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Ooooh, so that's what that is..." Yuki said, nodding to herself. "Anyway, what magic things are you going to teach us? Is it lasers? Or ancient forbidden spells? Or-" She was going to go off on a tangent into various things that anyone familiar with pop culture would probably recognize.
Sigtext!

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Everyone
Ren smiles in amusement "Nothing that fancy, just a way to limit collateral damage. Sol and Luna could probably teach you flashier spells if you want, though if you want forbidden spells, I heard Miss Abspoel is the best person to ask if you can tolerate her lewdness."
Pages: 1 ... 183 184 [185] 186 187 ... 285