Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 178 179 [180] 181 182 ... 285

Author Topic: Tengoku no Owari SI IC: Yuki Is (Not) Fine  (Read 223564 times)

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Alright, alright. Last thing, you ever heard of angels, heaven, in an awakened context? That's part of the thing really. Someone appeared, claimed to be an angel, had a bunch of info on me, and is now sticking around for. . . vaguely defined purposes. Offered resources I couldn't refuse, but. . .it's not comfortable, without information of my own, knowing that someone's got a lot of info on me. That's, well that's about it I suppose."
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

"Angels? Heaven? At least weirdos, at most Aramitama."

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Well, if you don't know, guess that can't be helped. Probably need to speak to someone in the Templar about it after the trip."

"Sometimes forget that you're just as much in the dark about some of this as we are."
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Hey, I expected you to know more about this, honestly. I always got that sort of vibe from you, you know? If somehow I ever see the inside of your place, I'm somehow expecting you to have files on literally all of us."

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"No, no. I've not been in. . .well, all of this, the awakened stuff, for more than a year. Had the powers before that, but no real connection to any of this. You didn't know that?"

"I don't keep files on people generally, just notes. Something seems interesting, important, odd, I note it down later, but nothing like a dossier. Also, don't really know why you'd want to be there, it's just a small apartment, but you're welcome any time."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Now that was curious. Minato lifts an eyebrow.
"Huh. No, actually. Winter and Enn didn't fill me on that front. I always assumed you were way deeper into this than I was."

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The teen's statement was a somewhat reassuring fact to Shef. He didn't expect the AI to bandy about his life story with anyone, but reaffirmation of that fact was welcome.

"Everything--no, let's say eighty percent--of what I know of all this has been since I left France, and a great deal of that knowledge has been courtesy of Winter and Enn. 'Scuse me though, gonna take the bathroom." He himself didn't have much else to say, and he needed to go get changed. He was rather looking forward to swimming and the beach, and wandering the resort afterwards.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

Faith let out a little breath as Yuki invited her to look inside their bungalow.
"Um, yeah, sure. I'm excited to see what this place looks like on the inside, actually. Looks pretty luxurious."

And so Faith indeed followed her sister into the place they'd be staying, letting out a whistle.
"Yeah... I admittedly have like no idea what half of this stuff does but this place looks preeeetty nice. I guess this whole Awakened thing does have some perks, huh?" Finding her a boyfriend had been a pretty nice perk too, admittedly.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

"Yeah, it's all kinda weird, but really cool. Like, doing normal stuff but with magic, maybe? Like, maybe one of them is like an oven but with some kind of fire elemental instead of gas." Yuki nodded, more to herself than to Faith. She wanted to figure out what most of the stuff did...  "And it does, right? We get to do cool stuff like this!"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

"Oh God, that makes me kind of wonder if I'm gonna end up blowing something up if I mess around too much with the stove or whatever. nnnNeh, it's not like I know how to cook anything anyway. But you might? Oh, but you're a server at the, uh, maid cafe, not a cook or anything. Iunno."
Faith paused, looping her finger in her hair for a few moments.
"Man... you know... we've never really done anything outside of fighting monsters together, have we? We should change that, Ii think. I dunno, I guess I need to get to know you more."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Noriko headed into her bungalow, looking at least slightly happier than she had in the last few days. She was still worried, of course; about Kouta, about schoolwork (hers and his,) about the cafe. . . but there were at least enough pleasant things to think about that she could distract herself for a while. She hadn't brought much along to the trip; just a few simple outfit changes, a game console for her and Kouta that she hoped to find some sort of adapter for, and two different swimsuits. Both were two pieces; one of them in a style that covered almost as much as a one-piece (and more, with the accompanying optional swim shorts) and one that covered. . . a bit less. Kouta's bag was separate, but of a similar composition, except with toiletries instead of the console and gender-appropriate swimwear.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

After a short time, Shef emerged from the bathroom in his trunks, and tossed his clothes on the bed. He grabbed a towel, and was about to head out when he paused to search the room for any brochures or specifically, maps of the resort. If he saw one, he'd give it a quick look over before stepping outside to wait.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Shef
Well you've got the one that can be projected from your guest card. By the looks of things, you're in a light-moderate wave area. Hmm, there's also vending machines nearby, though you think they might actually be directly networked to your rooms too given that the symbols representing their wares are also present over your bungalow on the map.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Everyone
Beach time! Yay! There's things like, sand, and salt water. All that fun stuff. Probably more things with Noriko wrestling with her sexuality with all the grace of an episode of Monday Night Raw too. Anyway you've had your fun. Well some of your fun at any rate, and you've all started heading back.

Noriko
You see a familiar figure walking across the beach in the same direction as you guys. She's dressed lightly now, attire more suited for a beach than a battlefield, a suitcase trailing behind her. It's Ren.

Yuki
Energetic as usual you find yourself bounding over to the bungalows ahead of everyone else. Well that is until a blade of darkness sinks right into the sand in front of you. You don't need to look far to find the source.

Standing on the roof of your bungalow umbrella in hand, the man from before grins down at you, wisps of shadow rising from his body as it smolders beneath the rays of the sun. He doesn't seem too concerned about it.

"Watch your step lil' lady! There's a big bad vampire and there's nothing he wants more than to gobble you up~"

Shou Yukimura
Sometimes Speaks in Third-Person

He rests his umbrella diagonally across his back as he does a "come at me bro" gesture with his free hand, golden conduits of energy beginning to trace across his dark attire.

At the same time, four rods erupt from the ground, streams of light linking them together and marking the boundaries of your little arena. Text traces across, reading WARNING! SPARRING IN PROGRESS!

[Now Playing: The World Revolving]

Spoiler: World Lines (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Notes (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 22, 2019, 07:48:03 pm by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Shef, still in swim trunks with a towel draped over his shoulders, wandered up to the barrier that had sprung up, reached out hesitantly to touch it, then sat down to watch.

Pages: 1 ... 178 179 [180] 181 182 ... 285