Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 165 166 [167] 168 169 ... 285

Author Topic: Tengoku no Owari SI IC: Yuki Is (Not) Fine  (Read 223518 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Tengoku no Owari SI IC - Jack-O's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #2490 on: October 13, 2018, 01:20:39 pm »

Minato smiles.
"Don't worry. You're a hero in your spare time. You got this."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #2491 on: October 13, 2018, 08:46:54 pm »

"I'm your big sister, it's my job to intimidate boyfriends isn't it~?" Yuki says cheerfully, withdrawing from the hug. "Have a nice day in class! I'll see you later, there were some things I wanted to ask you about."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2492 on: October 15, 2018, 12:22:36 am »

Faith, Minato, and Yuki
Aight, it's now afternoon and you guys have entered Yoake's gym shortly after the commencement of classes. About five minutes alte or so, helps with Faith's anxiety, Yoake's not gonna be drawing too attention to y'all if she's busy teaching. Or so the idea goes anyway. Now maybe except for Minato you guys probably don't really know what to expect. Maybe it'll be standard martial arts training, or maybe it's just gonna be a complete redo of fuckin' MXC. Who knows? Well, the good news is, it's mostly the former. Except y'know, in swimsuits and most of the class' minds appear to be just a little bit distracted by the magical gunfight happening a couple meters away between their instructor and a spell-slinging nekomata.

Oh also Sakurako's here too.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 12:32:40 am by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: Tengoku no Owari SI IC - A Perfectly Ordinary Afternoon
« Reply #2493 on: October 15, 2018, 03:02:12 am »

Faith couldn't help but goggle at the sight. Well, not the actual gym itself, really, as it was kind of just a bunch of women standing around in swimsuits in a gym, but the fact that Yoake was having an Awakened fight right there, fighting some sort of revolver-shooting woman with her breasts, Yoake being Yoake. Still, Faith wasn't going to question it, because it gave her the chance to go and talk to Sakurako without getting swept up in anything.

Faith grabbed Minato's hand and began to move in the direction of the girl she'd now rescued twice. "C'mon Minato, she's over here. Yuki, uh... you're here to help supervise Sakurako anyway, right? Come on over with me too, okay?" That last bit was actually just Faith wanting to keep an eye on Yuki, not that she'd say so.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2494 on: October 15, 2018, 03:14:49 am »

Minato, for his part, was trying not to stare at all the cute girls in swimsuits. Mainly because his girlfriend was right there. And also because he had other business aside from ogling the cute girls, but mainly because his girlfriend was right there.
"Alright. Well then. At least it wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be."

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #2495 on: October 15, 2018, 03:44:16 am »

Sakurako had... definitely noticed their arrival.

She was trying not to do anything overt to show she'd noticed, continuing with her exercise and just... quietly hoping they were there to see their comrade. That was it, right? I mean, she'd caused them so much trouble with everything that had happened, and Faith had saved her *twice* now...

oh.

oh sweet merciful buddha they're heading straight for her.

What was she going to say? what should she say? what could she say?

her thoughts are undercut at this point by a sort of silent, awkward screaming.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #2496 on: October 15, 2018, 07:54:31 pm »

Yuki followed the others, tearing her eyes away from the fight (which was pretty awesome) and towards Sakurako. She bounced over cheerfully. "Heeeeey! You're Sakurako right? Right? I'm Yuki! I was assigned to, uh, watch you and make sure you're alright while you're here. And heal you if you spontaneously... I don't know. Get hurt I guess. They really should have been more specific." she said, getting perhaps a bit too close for comfort.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2497 on: October 15, 2018, 07:57:35 pm »

Faith had been dragging Minato lightly along towards Sakurako when Yuki suddenly bounced up and began talking to Sakurako energetically -- Faith peeked over from beside her sister and began to speak as a far meeker foil to the chuuni maid.
"Um... hi Sakurako. I came to check on you, 'cause, you know..." Faith wondered if she should keep the whole Awakened thing secret, and then glanced at the ongoing flashy battle. "...after the battle and all. The other two who were there showed me some papers and stuff. Um, Yuki, I think you'll want to watch out for her blood pressure going impossibly high... but, I dunno, I guess your healing doesn't really discriminate.

That sounds really hard, though, Sakurako..."

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #2498 on: October 15, 2018, 08:20:25 pm »

oh.

oh, that's how it is. She's a job. Causing them even more trouble even when she's not under attack now.

"I... yes, I am, and um... can we... not talk about..." she glances over at the other students, thankfully seeming too distracted either doing their own thing or watching their teacher to pay attention to their conversation. "About... things... out here?" True, the fight was awakened, but to everyone else here it just looked like their master was fighting someone using a gun, presumably loaded with blanks or rubber bullets or something.
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2499 on: October 15, 2018, 08:31:24 pm »

Faith, Minato, and Yuki
"Holy shit! I think those are real bullets!"
"Fuck! Should we call the police?"
"I don't know! Normally they don't agree to being shot at!"
Looks like you spoke too soon.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 08:33:53 pm by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2500 on: October 15, 2018, 08:51:32 pm »

Faith looked around the gym with an expression of disbelief. You’d really think that they’d choose to rehabilitate her somewhere where everyone WOULDN’T flip the fuck out at Awakened shenanigans, but apparently not.
”<Fucking> Yoake, <I swear to God...> Um, Sakurako, should we step outside or something...? I really did come to check on you, and according to Winter, the only options were here and the clinic. I would’ve gone there but Yuki was heading here, so...”

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #2501 on: October 15, 2018, 11:42:15 pm »

Noriko mentally braced herself before heading inside, dressed in a set of jeans and a cavernous hoodie that indicated that she probably wasn't here to stretch herself out a whole lot. A couple bagfuls of clothing hung off of one arm, the plastic swishing slightly as she made her way over to where the rest of the group stood. She sighed inwardly at the fight going on already, but she figured that sort of thing was just par for the course. "I found a place in town that sells warded clothes thanks to a friend. They should be less. . . fragile."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #2502 on: October 16, 2018, 12:36:58 am »

"Sure... I think Sensei will understand, you being her comrades and all... Though outside is..." She pauses, looking down at herself. No, don't make them wait for you, just power through it. You'll be fine.

"Yeah, that sounds good..."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2503 on: October 16, 2018, 05:52:58 am »

"Yeah. Let's get somewhere where Yoake here won't get arrested. That sounds like a good idea."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2504 on: October 16, 2018, 12:31:12 pm »

Far from a stranger to modesty troubles; it didn’t take Faith long to register one potential reason for Sakurako’s hesitance. ”Umm, if you want to change, go ahead, I won’t mind, but you’ll probably have to hurry up, sorry... I don’t want to get caught up in Yoake’s... Yoakeness.”

Then Noriko approached, and Faith immediately turned to her and put her hands on her shoulders. ”Oh my God tell me more where is this place?” Then she belatedly realized that the last time Noriko had seen her she was naked, and Faith colored a bit, looked down, and stepped back.
Pages: 1 ... 165 166 [167] 168 169 ... 285