Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 285

Author Topic: Tengoku no Owari SI IC: Yuki Is (Not) Fine  (Read 223328 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tengoku no Owari SI IC - Neon Weeknd Evangelion
« Reply #1665 on: April 27, 2018, 09:01:57 pm »

Shef
"No. But your covers won't hold. It seems that Heaven's Draft was the push needed to get some of the people to Awaken. Area should be secure though, so there's no rush to get supplies over. If you need something, speak up, we can try and get some additional provisions, provided that they're pre-made."
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1666 on: April 27, 2018, 09:40:17 pm »

"Oh. Well. That's not good. Can we use them in the sanctuary assault?" Shef whispered. Specifically, it wasn't good to have a bunch of newly awakened sitting along in the house. They could be exceptionally useful.
"Far as supplies go, you got any illusory stuff? Make multiple images of one attack to get enemies to defend in a different direction, or use it once to scout?" Once Shef had asked this, he approached Yoake sitting on the ground, and tapped her shoulder, muttering, "Sounds like some of the mansion folks have awakened, want to head over?" Regardless of the answer, he'll probably start to make his way back.
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1667 on: April 27, 2018, 09:43:10 pm »

"Right..."
Well, off went Minato, and Tsukasa didn't seem to have any interest in responding to her (or in apologizing) so Faith decided she'd head on over to her sister.
"Hey, Yuki, if it wouldn't tire you out, could you get me with a little bit of healing? I think I'm still bruised up..."
"Ok~" Yuki said cheerfully, channeling her healing magic into Faith. Followed by the rest of the party, since they were hurt. "Are you alright now? I was worried for a bit during the fight..."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1668 on: April 27, 2018, 10:31:36 pm »

Shef
"Throw some confused newbies with zero experience straight into combat against a fortified foe? I don't know Shef, I'm no Sun Tzu but something about that sounds questionable."
"Illusions we can procure, they tend to require time to properly attune to you however, so we may need to have them set up on the fly as you fight. Scouting, you're probably better off with disposable drones, we can get some."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1669 on: April 28, 2018, 01:26:31 am »

Faith let out a little sigh. "Yeah, that did hurt a bit, but don't worry, Yuki, I'm fine now!" Faith patted Yuki on the shoulder -- it was a bit belated, but now that Faith realized she was in front of a bunch of people she WASN'T as willing to open up to as her sister, Faith rather abruptly wanted to look confident again.

She was mostly fine, though. Maybe not the happiest, but Yuki's healing did wonders.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #1670 on: April 28, 2018, 01:42:43 am »

Yoake perks up.

"Oh, sure thing! Not doin' anything here." She notices the call Shef is on. "Oh yeah, can you get 'em to grab me... some more of those nitrous injectors? Also, do you think they could get another one of my cars ready? Preferably something a lil' more durable than that last one."

She follows behind Shef when he heads to the mansion.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1671 on: April 28, 2018, 02:39:39 am »

Yoake
"How do I know? It's your car. The nitro we can arrange for, we can get some shielding enhancements as well to keep it intact."

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1672 on: April 28, 2018, 06:17:40 am »

"Oh, shut up. I was wondering if they'd be feasible as distractions, and whether utilizing one of their skill sets was reasonable if required. But nevermind that for now. Yeah, drones would do great. Explosives would be appreciated, if you guys can't supply, I'm pretty sure Rosario can. Both breaching charges, and something to stick on the drones for when I'm done with them."

Shef yawned as he looked up at the sky. He'd probably want to get a nap in a bit, or something. Maybe. Depended on the quantity of chaos they met when they arrived at the mansion. "So, you planning on driving a car into the sanctuary?"
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1673 on: April 28, 2018, 01:51:18 pm »

"If you wanted me to recount every single moment where being two seconds too late would have gotten someone maimed at best in the last week, I'd need an additional week. Sure, it wasn't that bad here, but imagine if they'd decided to hide out in, I don't know, downtown Sendo?" She sighed. It's not as if she was going to convince anyone here. "As for supplies, I could use a couple more of those healing potions. You guys got anything that could help me with piercing armor?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #1674 on: April 28, 2018, 09:58:44 pm »

Yoake makes a face as if a lightbulb had just appeared above her head.

"No... Not a car..." She talks to the AI's again. "Hey, can you guys contact my company? You should be able to get a direct line to the R&D department. Tell them you're calling on my behalf, and to send the Mark I Suit Prototype to the location. That should be all you need to do."
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1675 on: April 30, 2018, 05:34:48 am »

Shef
"We'll contact him."

Soon enough you arrive back at ruined lawns of the mansion. There's no one there. Shutters have gone down across all the windows, no sign of anyone on the grounds either. It's almost like it's deserted. Almost. Not quite though - soon after you enter a camera's field of view, your phone buzzes.

Unidentified number, you've a feeling you know who it is though.

Is it safe to come out now?

Noriko
"Sure you aren't underestimating yourself there? Anyway, I'm not saying you shouldn't take it always take it lightly, but it was here, not downtown Sendo."
"Yes, we have weapon infusions that can heat your weapon or wreathe it in a forcefield allowing it split armor when thrust with sufficient force."
"I know where to get some explosives. You know how to infuse them with spirit energy?"
"Elly likely has access to some more potent armor piercing enhancements as well."

Yoake
"Understood."
« Last Edit: April 30, 2018, 05:53:57 am by Empiricist »

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1676 on: April 30, 2018, 05:56:01 am »

Yep, should be. Can we come in?
So, they, well, some of them at least, had probably holed themselves up in the security room. Not the worst place to hide out, but predictable. Well, he'd make more judgements on its efficacy after he'd actually seen it.

"So what's this mark I suit?"

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1677 on: April 30, 2018, 06:05:44 am »

Shef
Eventually, the shutters raise and you see servants walking through within the mansion again. Mary runs out the front door, flanked by Fleur and Vendelin. You note the stunguns
on their hips though they don't look like they plan on drawing them anytime soon.
"So um... what was that about?"
"Yeah, and what were those things on the cameras?" (Fleur)

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1678 on: April 30, 2018, 06:17:41 am »

Before:
As soon as people started moving about the mansion again, Shef questioned the AIs. "What's the verdict on what can be revealed to awakened people? Anything classified?"

Now:
The operative word here was that some of the servants had awakened. It was necessary to determine which before revealing anything, or telling any lies. "Well, tell what you saw first, and I'll do my best to explain."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1679 on: April 30, 2018, 06:31:29 am »

Shef
"Four Godslayer Awakenings were predicted. Slaine has confirmed them to be as follows: Lady Mary Appleton, Vendelin Krall, Fleurette Abspoel, and Evi Stephanidis."
"Just Heaven's Draft."

"I-I don't know what I saw..."
"It was like a drug trip or somethin', think I forgot who I was for a moment there." (Vendelin)
"And when we woke back up Evi started lifting things with her mind and noticed these weird shadows near the cameras."
"Shot them all." (Fleur)
« Last Edit: April 30, 2018, 07:17:35 am by Empiricist »
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 285