Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 285

Author Topic: Tengoku no Owari SI IC: Yuki Is (Not) Fine  (Read 223297 times)

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
Re: Tengoku no Owari SI IC - The New Adventures of Masked Knight Gaia
« Reply #1530 on: March 20, 2018, 06:25:06 am »

Yoake laughs boisterously.

"Iris is fiiiine, don't worry. She's just unconscious! As long as no harm comes to you, I'm sure there'll be no bad blood between us either."

Now that Mary has stopped spinning quite so much, Yoake tightens her grip on Mary, while taking up a wide guard stance with her feet some distance apart, heels digging into the ground. Her butt muscles tense up as she attempts to hold Mary in place as much as possible, hopefully making Noriko's job a little easier.

[Alteration Used, (6) instead of (1)]
[1 2 6 6 1 4 5 6 3 1]
[1 burned]
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1531 on: March 21, 2018, 02:34:45 am »

Faith walked in on the scene of chaos, sighed, and puts her hands against her face for a moment.
"Ah. Um. <Oh hell with it, I'm just gonna...>"
What with high energy, intense, high motion combat going on, Faith rapidly came to the conclusion that there wasn't much she could really do, and proceeded to make a golden shield of energy spring around herself, backing up against a wall.
Faith uses Shield of Courage!
World Line: 4 3 4 2 5 5 4 3 5 3

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1532 on: March 21, 2018, 02:13:45 pm »

Go try to help keep Mary in place.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1533 on: March 21, 2018, 02:56:25 pm »

Spoiler: Rolls (click to show/hide)
[Now Playing: The Battle Is To The Strong]

Yuki closes in, grabbing onto Mary and digging in her heels as Yoake does the same from the other side while Faith kinda just nopes off to the side. Shef's portal opens, dropping the three spectating servants below, and good thing he does, because with a rush of wind, Mary's panties tear. As does a good deal of the rest of her clothing. The thrust is gone, suddenly so, so suddenly in fact, that neither Yoake nor Yuki react to it on time, toppling over into a Mary sandwich as she babbles on about her first kiss and taking responsibility or something.

"What in tarnation..." (Arnold)
"I-it isn't what it looks like!"
"Are you to say then, that this is not merely yet another of Miss o-Shiri's antics?" (Vincent)
"Oh uh, then um, it's exactly what it looks like?"
"I see, Miss o-Shiri, could you please be as so kind as to get off Lady Appleton? You are causing, quite the scene, Lord knows if Fleur were here..." (Vincent)

Arnold sort of just, awkwardly holds out Mary's jacket, trying to avert his eyes while Vincent survey the scene with steely indifference.

Remember how all hell was suppose to break loose when the Sanctuary was unsealed? How your foes were expected to rush out, make a break for it as you hunted them down? That uh, doesn't happen. And Minato knows why.

Just before Shef's portal closed, there was a small spike in spirit energy readings. The construct had jumped. Likely to one of the three servants now down below.

Spoiler: Worldlines (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Allies (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Notes (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 10:00:10 pm by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Tengoku no Owari SI IC - Remember when we had actual standards?
« Reply #1534 on: March 21, 2018, 03:17:55 pm »

"Hang on. Shef, I'm going to need you to portal us over. The construct jumped to someone and I don't know who. And if I don't have visual contact, I can't tell who it is, only that it's in their area."
Minato has a look around through the sensors in his helmet, trying to detect where the construct went. Before he looks towards the ground, he looks around at the group instead to make sure it didn't jump to anyone here.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1535 on: March 21, 2018, 03:22:38 pm »

Minato
A quick walkaround shows no, definitely has to be one of the three portaled servants. Probably wouldn't jump to one of you anyway except as a last resort, given that people who have know what it is probably wouldn't be as phased about stripping down and shanking it to pieces.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1536 on: March 21, 2018, 03:26:37 pm »

Yuki is a bit surprised to be suddenly under the other two. She tries to say something, but it's rather muffled by people. While it's unintelligible she is attempting to inform Yoake that yes, she has a duty to take responsibility for what she's done to Mary. Whatever it is.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1537 on: March 21, 2018, 03:28:12 pm »

"Got it. Portal under you in 2, 1 now." So the jump was immediate, maybe unpredictable. Isolating the servants was probably a good idea. Once everyone who'd needed to had gone through the provided portal, Shef will portal down to the second floor where presumably Mary and a few servants would remain. He could probably shoo them out with his requiem or otherwise make it so they wouldn't continue to be targets.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 03:30:37 pm by Strider03 »
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1538 on: March 21, 2018, 05:03:01 pm »

Yoake maneuvered her way out of the tangled mess of girls, and leapt into the portal provided by Shef.

"SorryMaryforthekissitwasnecessarytogetmyjobdonewecantalklaterbye!"
When in doubt, use puns.
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
that's pretty gay

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1539 on: March 21, 2018, 08:18:00 pm »

Faith put her face in her hands for a moment as Yoake, Mary, and her sister all fell into a tangle. Then she looked up at the ceiling, wondering to herself: God, what did she do to deserve this strange, perverse hell that she was apparently in? Internal lamentation or no, though, Yuki still hadn't actually gotten up, so Faith figured she'd go help her out before they did... whatever they would end up doing next, Faith wasn't going to even pretend to be able to predict it at this point.

Walking up to Mary and Yuki, Faith crouched down and started to pull Yuki out from under Mary. "C'mon sis, let's get you out from under Miss Appleton, yeah?"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1540 on: March 21, 2018, 09:32:20 pm »

"Oh god fucking. . . Miss Mary, I sincerely apologize for that. If I told you why, you probably wouldn't believe me." She shook her head and slid through the portal, waiting for her winds to regenerate themselves and wishing that she could go back to fighting slasher villains atop moving trains.

Also drop that 1 from my worldline.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1541 on: March 21, 2018, 09:49:10 pm »

Spoiler: Rolls (click to show/hide)
[Now Playing: The Battle Is To The Strong]

"W-wait! That's the exact opposite of taking responsibility! At least tell me where you left Iris!"

But alas, it was too late, Yoake was already leaping though the portal, soon followed by everyone else, everyone but Shef.

On the floor below, the three servants look around kinda confused, it is here that Minato gets a reading. The construct is, damaged, it seems that however it achieved its jump, not all of it made it, it's, leaking even more spirit energy now, and not exactly healthily. That being said, the functional part of it is still bound to something right now - the underwear of the butler, Vendelin Krall.

You know the drill.

One Floor Above
Shef drops down into the lounge to the sight of Arnold draping the jacket over a rather flustered looking Mary.

"I um, couldn't tell you what just happened, even if I wanted to."
"But hey, found the jacket! That's a plus right?" (Arnold)
"..." (Vincent)
"I'm chalkin' that up as a win." (Arnold)

Spoiler: Worldlines (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Allies (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Notes (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 09:52:28 pm by Empiricist »

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1542 on: March 21, 2018, 09:56:13 pm »

Noriko let out a long-suffering sigh. Underwear again? Not his coat? "Don't take this the wrong way, but could you please remove your underwear?"

Try to assist Minato and co. with whatever they end up doing, mostly by trying to harmlessly immobilize this poor bastard.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1543 on: March 21, 2018, 10:07:19 pm »

Aw man, not a girl this time? Yoake was significantly less interested in getting up close and personal for this one, and so she puts a spin in her hips,

and executes a Vacuum Butt Cannon - Tournament Edition (designed for competitions, should only strip the clothes and not inflict serious injuries) on Vendelin.

"Don't worry, this should only hurt a little!"

[Hyper used, 6 burned]
[Alteration used, (4) instead of (2)]
[2 6 1 4 5 6 3 1 4 1]
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1544 on: March 22, 2018, 05:36:45 am »

Shef landed with a dull thud, and swiftly surveying the room he'd dropped down into. His glance rested on the jacket for a moment, and he smirked. "Good job Arnold, man, knew you could do it." Shef then knelt down, and opened a small peephole portal to the area below, and began talking to the civilians as he surveyed the scene below. Perhaps simply because he wasn't used to a reassuring tone, perhaps because he was simply tired of the insanity but his voice likely came across as more exasperated than intended.

"Alright. So. First things first, we're all working with Masked Knight Gaia, me and everyone who just disappeared. You're all in danger, since there's apparently an evil being that latches onto panties. We're trying to destroy it. Simple. Weird as hell of course, but simple. Now, I need you to remove yourselves from the area, for your own safety. Best would be to go for a walk on the grounds or something, and I'll send the other servants along after you when I can get them out of the way of the fight. And actually, text me at this number if you need to come back, I'll be able tell you whether it's safe. [Insert cell number here]"

Most of this, he stated without looking away from the portal, hoping that the danger would be obvious enough to them that he wouldn't need his requiem. However, for the last bit, he looked up just to determine whether they'd gotten the number and all noted it down. If he had to, he supposed he would use his requiem to force both their flight and marking down the number. But he'd prefer not to, even if it took repeating himself once or twice.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 09:03:28 pm by Strider03 »
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 285